Cacusian (white) superiority destroyed

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Does cacusian have more superiority... Genetic superiority is defined by the individual surviver.... Does cacusian have more fighting success.. The answer is no.. According to science they and Asian are the most subhuman race... Small nose.. Pathetic...no existing brow on average... Pathetic... Over for cacusiancels... Only austrliods and nigs are superior cuz they are the least evolved meaning they are close to our apes ancestors...... Brutal... Cacusian may have appealing features cuz they look more human (more evolved) but let me clear they don't have genetic superiority and according to science looking good is not genetic superiority... Humans are becoming weak as they are evolving and they are most evolved hence weakcels
Screenshot 20210326 093211

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 3771 and 3 others
Caucasoid races are the best looking but from them the europeans are the best looking easily better coloring and height and straighter noses

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 7785 and 3 others
Does cacusian have more superiority... Genetic superiority is defined by the individual surviver.... Does cacusian have more fighting success.. The answer is no.. According to science they and Asian are the most subhuman race... Small nose.. Pathetic...no existing brow on average... Pathetic... Over for cacusiancels... Only austrliods and nigs are superior cuz they are the least evolved meaning they are close to our apes ancestors...... Brutal... Cacusian may have appealing features cuz they look more human (more evolved) but let me clear they don't have genetic superiority and according to science looking good is not genetic superiority... Humans are becoming weak as they are evolving and they are most evolved hence weakcelsView attachment 1060664
lay your hands on me and you'll never see the light of day u fucking indian and i'll make sure you rot all your fucking life in a cell.

you'll never fucking see the light of day fucking retarded hindu dindu

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 12303
lay your hands on me and you'll never see the light of day u fucking indian and i'll make sure you rot all your fucking life in a cell.

you'll never fucking see the light of day fucking retarded hindu dindu
Someone got brutally mogged by high fighting success face of an austrliod indian
Screenshot 20210326 094705 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sl8yr and Deleted member 11370
Someone got brutally mogged by high fighting success face of an austrliod indianView attachment 1060671
the only mog battles u gonna be doing is against shit down my toilet that you'll have to clean

also jfl if you think your manlet indian ass gon be doing shit all the shit u gonna be doing is cleaning my shit from the toilet.

@DesperadoRatado

@DesperadoRatado
what the fuck u doinng hindu dindu doing a birdcall to attract hindu dindus?

u niggaz tryna jump me?

what the fuck u doinng hindu dindu doing a birdcall to attract hindu dindus?

u niggaz tryna jump me?
He said to tag him in this type of post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
What race are you op?

Australoid mogs all.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 9670
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2214
Pure australoids are exotic moggers

they are rare so if girls see one in a club they’d all jump on his dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, sandcelmuttcel, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
Don't come here and say"most strong men are white"... First thing there are many reasons like nordic people play those sports a lot and they are tallest on average (in that competition height is very crucial) and many other things ... And second it's not about lifting... It's about who can get more hits in the face and survive.. Its like mma

Last edited:
In the west, looks matter more than race.

But in southeast asia, white men mog everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777
  • +1
Reactions: Sl8yr
This thread was never about looks and girls... It was about genetics(in fighting)
Well, the white men won since they conquered most of the world and enslaved nearly every other race for a certain period of time.

If you want to talk about purely genetics, white men conquered the world, so my ancestors won.

That is all irrelevant nowadays though since a good looking middle eastern or good looking black guy can easily mog an average white guy.

negroids are superior theory

Well, the white men won since they conquered most of the world and enslaved nearly every other race for a certain period of time.

If you want to talk about purely genetics, white men conquered the world, so my ancestors won.

That is all irrelevant nowadays though since a good looking middle eastern or good looking black guy can easily mog an average white guy.
Bro I'm talking about fight one on one... Like how the early human fought for survival ... Like punches in the face... Not like behind shields and the army who had more resources won... Lol.. Its not about that... Send a pure cacusian and pure australoids in a fist fight... Austrliod will beat the shit out of the cacusian.. Dont cope... By the way science says cacusian are evolved from negroids ... So lol....you people are sons.. Don't mess with the dads...

Last edited:
thats what i said about white being more evolved to fit human aesthetic preferences
@africancel said its wrong and africans are actually more evolved

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Blue, Ryan and 1 other person
thats what i said about white being more evolved to fit human aesthetic preferences
He skipped his online biology class and was watching p*rn at that time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6273
No I said evolution is a non linear process Africans, Europeans, Asians etc evolved differently to adapt to their environments.

The same way white skin is a recent adaptation to survive in sunlight deficient regions, black skin is a recent adaptation to survive in hotter equatorial regions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Looks234, Blue and 3 others
No I said evolution is a non linear process Africans, Europeans, Asians etc evolved differently to adapt to their environments.

The same way white skin is a recent adaptation to survive in sunlight deficient regions, black skin is a recent adaptation to survive in hotter equatorial regions.
European are the descendents of negriods bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
European are the descendents of negriods bro
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Absolutely not jfl, not to mention the fact that they have different archaic ad mixture.

Where did you learn your biology

They have a common ancestry.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Absolutely not jfl, not to mention the fact that they have different archaic ad mixture.

Where did you learn your biology

They have a common ancestry.
Bro i said u were watching p*rn
Screenshot 20210326 105403

• Hmm...
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Bro i dont want to argue with you... In evolution there are many theories for the formation of different race... You can be right.. I can be... Nobody knows cuz these things are not certain for now... I tell you what I read
What? The things you are saying have absolutely no evidence behind them, I've looked into this topic a decent amount and there is so much misinformation people believe in, even the modern classification of races is inaccurate and not used by modern anthropologist, phenotypes are used more often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Ryan
What? The things you are saying have absolutely no evidence behind them, I've looked into this topic a decent amount and there is so much misinformation people believe in, even the modern classification of races is inaccurate and not used by modern anthropologist, phenotypes are used more often.
Everything i said is accurate except the white evolved from nigaz... (i honestly don't know if it's correct or not)..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6273
Does cacusian have more superiority... Genetic superiority is defined by the individual surviver.... Does cacusian have more fighting success.. The answer is no.. According to science they and Asian are the most subhuman race... Small nose.. Pathetic...no existing brow on average... Pathetic... Over for cacusiancels... Only austrliods and nigs are superior cuz they are the least evolved meaning they are close to our apes ancestors...... Brutal... Cacusian may have appealing features cuz they look more human (more evolved) but let me clear they don't have genetic superiority and according to science looking good is not genetic superiority... Humans are becoming weak as they are evolving and they are most evolved hence weakcelsView attachment 1060664
@Hekt0r

Say hello to my ignore list shitskin

L

Last edited:
Bro read the thread @HowAmIAlive123... How will you cope now.... Don't mess with me in genetic stuff.. I'm high iq in them

Last edited:
@RecessedCel5

That's not how evolution works, every living thing is evolved as each other just evolved differently.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Go and study biology

Evolution = best adaptation to environment

One species or sub species being more suited to one environment does not mean its more evolved than the other because it would be weaker when put in another environment.

Go and study biology.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMoreCumskins, sandcelmuttcel and Ryan

One species or sub species being more suited to one environment does not mean its more evolved than the other because it would be weaker when put in another environment.

Go and study biology.
@AlwaysHaveQuestions bro help this guy understand my thread... He is using his low iqcel brain

@AlwaysHaveQuestions bro help this guy understand my thread... He is using his low iqcel brain

Good argument

What I said is correct, you're just not able to comprehend the meaning of evolution.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

Go and study biology.
Bro cacusian are the most evolved human race... Nowadays humans don't need heavy brow and big nose skulls to survive hence these robust features are vanishing... Cacusian have the least of these features hence they will be dead easily in a fist fight than a austrliod cuz of soft features

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
The strongest people are probably from the Caucasus and Western Asia (Chechnya, Georgia, etc..) since they are overrepresented in fighting sports and weightlifting.

Bro cacusian are the most evolved human race... Nowadays humans don't need heavy brow and big nose skulls to survive hence these robost features are vanishing... Cacusian have the least of these features

They are not, they're just evolved to fit their environment. Blacks will survive out longer in the sun than whites does that mean that blacks are more evolved than whites?

JFL at you thinking being physically strong or lack there of is the only indicator of evolution.

So you are gonna prove your fcking point through a cherry picked video.. Lmao.. Over cacusiancel
You missed the first half of my reply , you are low iq indeed, how does it feel like spreading ignorance whilst using a device developed by white men ?

Also Keep sucking salludon s dick you faggot, i would obliterate that rat's jaw implant .