Caffeine is a Toxin (STOP ASAP)

Istg these goatistards are really getting annoying. First of all your fucking monkeybrain needs to understand that small amounts off stress does not harm your health. Small amount of stress is not harmful at all. This is not spiking cortisol, this is just slightly raising it. And as I said it can be necessary when you are tired, but still have to get work done. People are getting dumber and dumber everyday istg. This is like saying fat is bad for your health just because consuming excess amount fat is unhealthy
Who said excess fat is unhealthy other than a Jewish propaganda victim?
Fat (animal) is literally the number one source of food for humans.

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43, IAMNOTANINCEL, virgin and 2 others
Can you agree that spiking your cortisol artificially is bad? And stress is always bad for u btw
Spiking is not the same as slightly raising it. Yes, spiking your cortisol is bad, but you dont spike your cortisol by only drinking one or two cups of coffee.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
Dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and virgin
Because no matter what I say, ur too close minded to consider it and admit you might be in the wrong. Your ego is too strong, not even a fan of goatis but I agree with some things he says, your ego just can’t admit that its wrong.
You didnt even bring one argument to the table. I elaborated my point, gave some sources and then you just came into the discussion and insulted my grammar. I was just having a discussion with watah, but I guess the only thing you can bring to the table in this discussion is talking about my punctuation since you dont have a fucking clue about the topic

Who said excess fat is unhealthy other than a Jewish propaganda victim?
Fat (animal) is literally the number one source of food for humans.
Fat is healthy, but too much fat is not. Thats exactly the case with coffee, but these retards wont accept it. I agree that coffee can be unhealthy if consumed too much

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Fat is healthy, but too much fat is not. Thats exactly the case with coffee, but these retards wont accept it. I agree that coffee can be unhealthy if consumed too much
I disagree, I can’t see a reason for unlimited fat (meaning as much as you can stomach) to be in any way negative?
Coffee is goyslop, it’s horrible for you, however, it’s not the worst thing in the world, tea is bad for you too, but nobody is perfect so enjoy it - I like to have homemade iced hojicha lattes with raw milk when I can, it’s not as bad but it sure isn’t raw liver or oysters jfl.

• +1
I disagree, I can’t see a reason for unlimited fat (meaning as much as you can stomach) to be in any way negative?
Coffee is goyslop, it’s horrible for you, however, it’s not the worst thing in the world, tea is bad for you too, but nobody is perfect so enjoy it - I like to have homemade iced hojicha lattes with raw milk when I can, it’s not as bad but it sure isn’t raw liver or oysters jfl.
Too much fat can lead to increase in cholesterole, pressure. It can also cause heart problems.
I mean if you compare anything to liver or oysters it will be unhealthy, but I dont think that moderate coffee consumption is unhealthy.

source: trust me bro
what happens when an insect eats a coffe bean or any other plant with caffeine? they fucking die

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tuz43, AlexBrown84, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
no proof too much fat is unhealthy. you can never have too much of a good thing. consuming low amounts of caffeine wont kill, its bad but just less. if you drank too much youd die

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43, watah, SteveRogers and 1 other person
no proof too much fat is unhealthy. you can never have too much of a good thing. consuming low amounts of caffeine wont kill, its bad but just less. if you drank too much youd die
Would you consider grapes being good for human consumption

what happens when an insect eats a coffe bean or any other plant with caffeine? they fucking die
Omg how retarded. An Insect is an entirely fucking different organism than a human

There is proof that too much fat is unhealthy.

Omg how retarded. An Insect is an entirely fucking different organism than a human
my point is that it just doesnt kill a human because were bigger.

• +1
Too much fat can lead to increase in cholesterole, pressure. It can also cause heart problems.
I mean if you compare anything to liver or oysters it will be unhealthy, but I dont think that moderate coffee consumption is unhealthy.
Yeah nah I suggest reading Aajonus’ work.
I understand that to you I sound silly but I do encourage you to broaden your nutritional knowledge - I don’t mean that in a condescending way, I got humbled earlier this year as I was mostly unaware of the effects of glycine etc. and had me go on like a 100+ hour research on Ray Peets teachings, I then added that stuff to my current protocol and it’s been very helpful.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
[Redact]

Yeah there is leeway to this claim but generally true

Last edited:
Would you consider grapes being good for human consumption
sure, as long as theyre good sourced
grapes are one of the most pesticide sprayed plants

• +1
Reactions: watah, LOOKISM-LOGIC and SteveRogers
my point is that it just doesnt kill a human because were bigger.
No, because we have completely different anatomies. A cow doesnt function the same way a human does. So to say something is unhealthy for one organism because its harmful for the other is just crap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer
source: trust me bro
caffeine literally poisons other plants arounx it in the soil to prevent competition. thats why you can die from it. same with nicotine, or cocaine. its all poisonous lmfao this is not hard retards

• +1
Reactions: watah and IAMNOTANINCEL
Yeah nah I suggest reading Aajonus’ work.
I understand that to you I sound silly but I do encourage you to broaden your nutritional knowledge - I don’t mean that in a condescending way, I got humbled earlier this year as I was mostly unaware of the effects of glycine etc. and had me go on like a 100+ hour research on Ray Peets teachings, I then added that stuff to my current protocol and it’s been very helpful.
I also had my raw meat and organs time, but in the end when I switched to a balanced diet with cooked meat, I felt much better and stronger.
Where can I read Aajonus and Ray Peets works though? I would like to know what they have to say.

• +1
caffeine literally poisons other plants arounx it in the soil to prevent competition. thats why you can die from it. same with nicotine, or cocaine. its all poisonous lmfao this is not hard retards
Nigga we arent plants.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Why should believe you nigga

This debate is retarded asf @virgin and @AlbinoMaxxer @watah

Coffee isn't needed to complete your nutrition it is addictive asf and causes you to release stress hormone and messes your melatonin hormone receptors

"Bb bb but you need moderate stress to stay healthy"

You are already stressed enough don't act like you are some sort of millionaire chad also

@virgin reply to my post in your thread

• +1

Coffee isn't needed to complete your nutrition it is addictive asf and causes you to release stress hormone and messes your melatonin hormone receptors

You are already stressed enough don't act like you are some sort of millionaire chad also

He admits that it increasing stress and apparently that’s ok according to him, very stupid guy I destroyed him

• JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores

Goatis explains it perfectly

Did Goatis get a harmony transplant? Legit thought this was a painting of Jesus at first
@IAMNOTANINCEL
insane ascension ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, watah and IAMNOTANINCEL
He admits that it increasing stress and apparently that’s ok according to him, very stupid guy I destroyed him
Yea he probably eats like shit causing him to not be able to think straight when I eat well I suddenly feel good

Weird isn't it putting your body in a position where it gets it's nutrition easily makes you comfortable and happy who would have thought😱😱😱

• +1
View attachment 3087529
Did Goatis get a harmony transplant? Legit thought this was a painting of Jesus at first
@IAMNOTANINCEL
insane ascension ngl
Idk, doesnt look too different from my signature tbh. I know he got a hair transplant got a new hairline from eating animals whole with the fur tho
If you compare him to when he was a sick vegan zombie to now it's definitely an insane ascension

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Also please show me a study that shows that caffeine is bad for your gut heath
nigga take a retarded psychopath as his source and u asking him for a study jfl

• JFL
Reactions: virgin
Niggas when a plant produces a substance that is addictive and bad for you to kill u

"Omg so good it gives me endorphins because I stress my body must be energy boosting"

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer

It isnt needed to complete you nutrition, but that does not mean that its unhealthy. The stress that 1 coffee produces doesnt affect you health in any way

Niggas when a plant produces a substance that is addictive and bad for you to kill u

"Omg so good it gives me endorphins because I stress my body must be energy boosting"
The problem is there is no proof. You guys are just saying it without proving it. Your only argument is: „coffee produces stress hormones, so bad“

If i didnt use caffeine to keep my body fat low i would prob quit rn it also taste good cause addiction ofc

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and lowiqNormie
Can't function without coffee = drug addict

It's a drug, simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, virgin and lowiqNormie
Caffeine is the best way to CollagenMinn besides sunbathing

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You did not destroy anything. You just say the same thing over and over again and cant accept that minimal raise of cortisol isnt harmful for you health.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
The problem is there is no proof. You guys are just saying it without proving it. Your only argument is: „coffee produces stress hormones, so bad“
Coffee produces cortisol in ur body ,its common knowledge and cortisol its like a poison for ur body if stays chronically , it should only be in ur blood flow in danger situations fight or flight mode etc..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and watah
No, I love coffee

Coffee produces cortisol in ur body ,its common knowledge and cortisol its like a poison for ur body if stays chronically , it should only be in ur blood flow in danger situations fight or flight mode etc..
No, that is exactly not the case. How about you guys do some research and not believe everything Goatis states.
I always asked myself how the Nazis could actually overtake Germany, but after seing how many people here believe things without proper research and just get brainwashed by Goatis, I am quite positive that I also could do it.

No, that is exactly not the case. How about you guys do some research and not believe everything Goatis states.
I always asked myself how the Nazis could actually overtake Germany, but after seing how many people here believe things without proper research and just get brainwashed by Goatis, I am quite positive that I also could do it.
I dont even watch goatis , i think some things he says are retarded but others high iq , i didnt listen to him to say this i quit caffeine for 6 months 4 years ago before he even existed on yt for this exact reason , if you do ur research im pretty sure you will find that caffeine literally does what i said before

I dont even watch goatis , i think some things he says are retarded but others high iq , i didnt listen to him to say this i quit caffeine for 6 months 4 years ago before he even existed on yt for this exact reason , if you do ur research im pretty sure you will find that caffeine literally does what i said before
I did my research and I can‘t find any source that says that the consumption of 1-2 coffees can be harmful for you health. Maybe you can help me out with this one. You are so sure of yourself, you must have studies to back your opinion up, right?