Caffeine is a Toxin (STOP ASAP)

I did my research and I can‘t find any source that says that the consumption of 1-2 coffees can be harmful for you health. Maybe you can help me out with this one. You are so sure of yourself, you must have studies to back your opinion up, right?
Caffeine alone produces cortisol in ur body bro , is this cortisol doing something harmful in ur body? I cannot know exactly for every specific case but most likely yes even if a tiny bit. Ofc more mg of caffeine more side effects i dont need studies to back it up you just need to apply simple logic, coffe->cortisol in ur body-> side effects from cortisol

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and watah
Caffeine alone produces cortisol in ur body bro , is this cortisol doing something harmful in ur body? I cannot know exactly for every specific case but most likely yes even if a tiny bit. Ofc more mg of caffeine more side effects i dont need studies to back it up you just need to apply simple logic, coffe->cortisol in ur body-> side effects from cortisol
No, that is not the case. Tiny bits of cortisol, just make you more alert and awake for a short periodt of time. It doesnt have any health effects. I do need a study you cant argue with logic in such topics, where we need to know what happens INSIDE the body.
I see where you‘re coming from, but thats like saying Honey is unhealthy, because too much of it can cause diabetes.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
if Roman legionnaires had coffee + zyn they’d conquer the world in a day

I fucking LOVE COFFEE

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and beefliverontop
This info won´t stop me, from drinking black coffee before my workout and in the morning.
The only time I will stop, is to Taper down and detox twice a year or so for 1 / 2 weeks, so I can experience the full effect again.
Coffee is the life blood man.
IMG 4314

• Woah
Stop consuimg caffeine ASAP, it’s a toxin and the inly reason you may feel “energized” is due to your body going into panic mode. Blood pressure rises, heart beats faster, and adrenaline gets released to attempt at getting the toxin out of your body. Your being poisoned.
i’m in too deep

Stop consuimg caffeine ASAP, it’s a toxin and the inly reason you may feel “energized” is due to your body going into panic mode. Blood pressure rises, heart beats faster, and adrenaline gets released to attempt at getting the toxin out of your body. Your being poisoned.
after math of watching goatis

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Tuz43
Nigga we arent plants.
NIGGA YOU CAN DIE FROM TOO MUCH COFFEE. its the reason why if you eat a tiny bit of cyanide you will just throw up but a bit more and you die. its both harmful. it just happens that the low dose of caffeine makes us more stressed and energetic while still being harmful

NIGGA YOU CAN DIE FROM TOO MUCH COFFEE. its the reason why if you eat a tiny bit of cyanide you will just throw up but a bit more and you die. its both harmful. it just happens that the low dose of caffeine makes us more stressed and energetic while still being harmful
That doesnt make small doses of caffeine unhealthy. You can die from drinking too much water.

That doesnt make small doses of caffeine unhealthy. You can die from drinking too much water.
most people will never get to the point where they drink too much water its extremely hard, and that is due to overhydration of cells, not an inherent toxic property within it. also water is retarded i drink it and piss it straight out i barely drink water i just eat fruit

Water apparently washes out nutrients out of your body and dehydrates you but i havent researched that much. @IAMNOTANINCEL thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Water apparently washes out nutrients out of your body and dehydrates you but i havent researched that much. @IAMNOTANINCEL thoughts?
this level of retardation is not fathomable

• JFL
That’s why i said “apparently”, question everything, even if it sounds crazy

• Hmm...
Reactions: virgin
Yes brocel never drink water again only the blood of goyim!

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
You need to think outside the box, it's not as simple as "water make you wet"

The water the average person drinks does dehydrate you. Due to all the processing it just becomes empty H2O with no electrolytes or minerals bound to it.
That dehydrates you. Just put some tap water on your skin. How does it feel after? Dry of course. Compare it to putting something like salliva on it.
That process is called "osmosis" and you probably learned about it in your science class at school.
Liquids from fruits and meat, blood, milk and natural spring water are okay to drink.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
How is coffee a toxin when it's administered to patients with liver damage to accelerate healing

• JFL
  • +1
How is coffee a toxin when it's administered to patients with liver damage to accelerate healing
You read that information wrong, it's administered to stop excess scarring on the organ.... and I think that's rather self-explanatory on whether it's good or not.

Cheap, dogshit drug for poor people who need the extra dopamine hit because their lives suck/need the energy boost because they have shit nutrition from shit food/need energy because they work two jobs and can barely sleep.

Most pointless drug of all time. Why the fuck you even need it if you sleep and eat right. Lmao

Imagine using caffeine in 2024 when METH COKE HEROIN EXISTS HAHAAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAH

Not a fan of him but he explains some things that I couldnt pretty well
i dont care about explanations, I care about scientific studies.

if caffeine is bad for you, where are the studies