cage at people using mexican insults on me because im latino. jfl its flattering

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
its like trying to insult koreans by comparing them to philipinos or insulting turks by comparing them to pakistanis

jfl we're nothing like mexicans we just speak spanish and not even the same dialect.

keep insulting another group because my group is unmoggable (south america and caribbean spanish)

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, NFA PB and Deleted member 22135
Now I like you more

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 22135, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Chicano and I'm Brown and I'm proud
Guantes, chingazos, simon tu sabes, get down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I think people do that (wrongly) because there are a lot of Hispanics/Latinos online who are white worshippers/consider themselves white even when they aren't white. So it's a good insult against them when they pretend to be white. Ofc there are white Latinos but many of the Latinos who claim to be white just don't pass as white. It's essentially a way to say ,"you're ethnic just like me, know your place."

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I think people do that (wrongly) because there are a lot of Hispanics/Latinos online who are white worshippers/consider themselves white even when they aren't white. So it's a good insult against them when they pretend to be white. Ofc there are white Latinos but many of the Latinos who claim to be white just don't pass as white. It's essentially a way to say ,"you're ethnic just like me, know your place."
But we are white.

My mom is white as snow and so are most of the people on my dad's side even if he's mulatto

70% of cubans are straight up white

But we are white.

My mom is white as snow and so are most of the people on my dad's side even if he's mulatto

cuba_education_4.jpg
3e262066d9307884f6b4b2569adb93f1.jpg

Results of googling "cuban people"

Do you consider these people white?

cuba_education_4.jpg

Those are mixed people around 30% of the population

But we are white.

Okay you guys gotta stop confusing the word PALE with the word WHITE
koreans are PALE, nobody will ever think koreans are white.

White means you’re of ONE HUNDRED PERCENT european descent
Even a lot of SPANIARDS can’t claim that, let alone LATINOS. It’s probably <1% of latinos that can claim they’re of 100% european descent.

There’s literally nothing wrong with not being white
Just don’t be indian and you’re fine (no offense to anybody)

cuba_education_4.jpg

Cope
White or not Latinas are good looking and age good too
C3C8FB6C 0866 451D BB98 694EA892B327

• +1
Cope
White or not Latinas are good looking and age good too View attachment 1962374
Never said latinas aren't good looking, some of the hottest women in the world are latina. But from googling "cuban people" it seems obvious to me that the makeup of Cuba is quite different from like Argentina or Chile. Cubans obviously have significantly more African admixture than latinas like the one you posted.

Even a lot of SPANIARDS can’t claim that, let alone LATINOS. It’s probably <1% of latinos that can claim they’re of 100% european descent.

They’re whiter than white muttmericans/Canadians

Latinas
156B6E46 76EE 4E36 A483 C320748B485F

White Americans/Canadians
05A217B3 FE9E 40FD BD1B EA364CE9AD73

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 22135 and 1 other person
They’re whiter than white muttmericans/Canadians

Latinas View attachment 1962375

White Americans/Canadians View attachment 1962377
Here’s a fun fact that you didn’t know
Every white american/white canadian claims to be mixed with something non-white

But almost no white americans/canadians are actually mixed with anything not white
Average white american is 100% white but desperately doesn’t want to be because of woke points

Also i dont wanna burst your bubble but if you remove the first chick’s hair dye you’re gonna be shocked at how latina she looks

ACTUALLY here’s another fun fact that’s gonna blow your mind too. its actually the exact opposite, white americans aren’t less white, black americans are MORE white. Average black american is a quarter white

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Deleted member 7580

Even a lot of SPANIARDS can’t claim that, let alone LATINOS. It’s probably <1% of latinos that can claim they’re of 100% european descent

Nonsense
If u go by that logic a good chunk of europeans are nothing white cause of ancient admixture
You americans are fucking insane jfl
And what koreans have to do with that,they don't have european ancestry(not the case of Latin America)

Last edited:

What? by this logic there are no white people in general because white people come from middle eastern farmers.

spanish people are not remotely near anyone but other euros and same for white latinos

me insulting you in spanish

• JFL
This feels like a direct scope at Amnesia ...

Nonsense
If u go by that logic a good chunk of europeans are nothing white cause of ancient admixture
You americans are fucking insane jfl
And what koreans have to do with that,they don't have european ancestry(not the case of Latin America)
What? by this logic there are no white people in general because white people come from middle eastern farmers.

spanish people are not remotely near anyone but other euros and same for white latinos
You guys are dumb as shit for pretending to not know I’m obviously talking about recent admixture and not ancient admixture. In fact just think about it like I’m talking about an ancestry dna test, if it’s close enough to show up on an ancestry dna test then it counts, otherwise no. Race obviously exists, you can visibly see it and threads like these wouldn’t exist if it didn’t. For you to use the ancient admixture argument you’d have to say we’re all one race, fuck off with that.

Spaniards have arab and african dna a lot of the time, but a lot of them are 100% euro too. For an ethnically british or german person (as in both sides of their family has lived in britain or germany for hundred or thousands of years) to be mixed with something not white would be an EXTREME outlier, vs. a spaniard it’s kinda rare at the MOST uncommon levels. So when you take that and understand that THAT’S the white that latinos come from, it’s dumb as all hell to pretend like latinos are white when they’re even MORE mixed than spaniards on average.

I’m using koreans as an example, again, obviously. Koreans are the most extreme way of explaining the difference between white and pale, because they’re all 0% white but still pale, dealing in extremes will help you guys understand the difference.

I’ll make this as easy as I can for you
If a guy will stick out like a sore thumb in Minnesota, he’s not white. There’s nothing wrong with that so stop getting defensive over it jfl.

• +1
Reactions: JuneBug and Cheesyrumble
You guys are dumb as shit for pretending to not know I’m obviously talking about recent admixture and not ancient admixture. In fact just think about it like I’m talking about an ancestry dna test, if it’s close enough to show up on an ancestry dna test then it counts, otherwise no. Race obviously exists, you can visibly see it and threads like these wouldn’t exist if it didn’t. For you to use the ancient admixture argument you’d have to say we’re all one race, fuck off with that.

Spaniards have arab and african dna a lot of the time, but a lot of them are 100% euro too. For an ethnically british or german person (as in both sides of their family has lived in britain or germany for hundred or thousands of years) to be mixed with something not white would be an EXTREME outlier, vs. a spaniard it’s kinda rare at the MOST uncommon levels. So when you take that and understand that THAT’S the white that latinos come from, it’s dumb as all hell to pretend like latinos are white when they’re even MORE mixed than spaniards on average.

I’m using koreans as an example, again, obviously. Koreans are the most extreme way of explaining the difference between white and pale, because they’re all 0% white but still pale, dealing in extremes will help you guys understand the difference.

If a guy will stick out like a sore thumb in Minnesota, he’s not white. There’s nothing wrong with that so stop getting defensive over it jfl.
Not reading all of that but ur probably right here's an upvote

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

Spanish people do not have north afircan or west asian people. and its extremely low.

also your race nonsense doesn't make sense because races dont actually exist and things like ancestry dna tests are only approximations based on what people think, they're hardly a science. a lot of north africans have european ancestry so that shows sometimes with spanish people (because they can't tell where it is coming from)

90%+ of spanish people have no ancestry that comes from outside of europe, and for white latinos a large percentage also only have european ancestors.

one drop rule nonsense doesn't even make sense either

also for the nonsense about minnesota, most spanish people are different racially from northern european brits so they don't look quite alike, doesn't mean they're different enough to be a new race or are not european