Cage at people who think their high IQ holds them back

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Believe me , being low IQ and average or ugly is fucking horrific and torturous, I am bored all day long and cannot think. I require stimulants to do anything which my doctor refuses to give me due to the fact that he thinks I am a weed-smoking crackhead that deals heavy drugs and drinks alcohol all day, when I am in fact a perma-rotting NEET with less life experience than a 12 year old.

At least if I was high IQ, I could start making GMOD plugins in LUA, or learn to code in python and make shitty soyboy web apps. It is beyond over for you if you are sub 6 and 95 or lower IQ, just LDAR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22037, incel194012940, Wallenberg and 1 other person
having a high iq doesn't make you creative, most of them are only able to regurgitate pre-existing information better than normies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, incel194012940, GetShrekt and 3 others
Every single successful person in the world has an atleast >120 IQ! The economy wants us low IQ people poor and dead!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2022/05/28/theres-a-new-youngest-self-made-billionaire-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-governmen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...-and-he-got-rich-working-with-the-government/

apparently both his parents were high IQ physicists making weapons for the government giving him enough IQ DNA + money to go his own way. By 18 he was working as a high level Quant(earn 300-1000k/yr). . Now at 25 he is worth more than everyone on this forum combined . Importanance of high IQ Heritage can't be understated! Physicist giga IQ parents -> genius billionaire son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
having a high iq doesn't make you creative, most of them are only able to regurgitate pre-existing information better than normies.
That's like saying having an attractive face and good height doesn't make you attractive unless you leave your house. At least someone with an above average IQ has the ability to learn and do something that he can thoroughly enjoy and make decent money from. A 90 IQ ugly rotter is destined to a lifetime of boredom and nihilistic beliefs while having zero chance of ever financially ascending unless he has some sort of gift in music or sports (which also correlates with IQ). Brutal!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
I think iq is useful for learning concepts but the repeating of those concepts or understanding is dependant on knowledge from said learning

You aren’t lowIQ enough, you need around 80 to start enjoying the benefits of lowIQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 18879
This is still enough to secure good grades and a good job.

At least someone with an above average IQ has the ability to learn and do something that he can thoroughly enjoy and make decent money from.
that's sadly not how it works, most people with above average IQ's are not very productive, they only retain information better but they can't actually do anything with it, the most productive people aren't particularly intelligent, they're just very driven and consistently pursue a subject for extended periods of time.

understanding in humans comes from repetition, trial and error, not from recalling pre-existing information, that only gets you good grades.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 21620 and GetShrekt
because they read quora and 4chan and believe in concepts like the 20 point iq communication range

that wouldn’t matter if they knew their real iq instead of assuming 130-150

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037
Believe me , being low IQ and average or ugly is fucking horrific and torturous, I am bored all day long and cannot think. I require stimulants to do anything which my doctor refuses to give me due to the fact that he thinks I am a weed-smoking crackhead that deals heavy drugs and drinks alcohol all day, when I am in fact a perma-rotting NEET with less life experience than a 12 year old.

At least if I was high IQ, I could start making GMOD plugins in LUA, or learn to code in python and make shitty soyboy web apps. It is beyond over for you if you are sub 6 and 95 or lower IQ, just LDAR.
Yeah same thing is true for people who say you need 130 IQ to succeed. If you are above 110 with work ethic NT and not ugly its all on you.

I would say for some small outliers it can explain it like Chris Langan for example. If you are 160 IQ it might be a bad thing and if you aren't in a super specific industry you will probably suffer a lot. But yeah a 130 IQ who claims this is probably autistic and or not as smart/driven as he thinks.

Also IQ and being bored or having ADHD do not go hand in hand. I have ADHD not stupid either I still suffer a lot from that. ADHD and autism correlates with IQ above 120 stims can help but trust me they won't make you smarter. I would trade 10-15 IQ points for a NT brain with no ADHD. ADHD does not make you dumber but it makes you less able to use your IQ points. Other people can spend hours on work whereas I have to take constant breaks and I do my work at the last minute. Having a NT brain that wants to sit still would be ideal my intelligence does help me because I am smart enough to work less the other people. If I was low IQ and adhd it would be over

Tldr: IQ is important on the lower ends and high IQ correlates with mental issues that cause diminishing returns. Past 110-115 IQ traits like NT work ethic and looks matter more then IQ points

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620