Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
E3iumQGVUAATU1A
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 13197, Growth Plate and 10 others
its the same contrsat between r/tall and r/short, r/tall has people bragging about not being able to get fitted clothes without a tailor, and r/short is people wanting euthanasia and going through that painful LL surgery to be taller.
I'm grateful to not be in the latter either, I could have been worse in height but i'm at least 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 13197

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
The bottom post is from /r/nosleep.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, WadlowMaxxing and Baldingman1998
Girls always saying "muh I want a tall man" but then they'd rather pick a 5'8 chad than 6'2 normie
being good looking is not even somthing they say, it's a pre requisite to get their attention. It's step 0, it's engrained into their head as your face is your genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 13197 and gamma
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGoebbels
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Edgar and Baldingman1998
So if I understand correctly he went insane and killed his wife and then he killed himself? Fucking brutal
Holy shit you read that? Brutal time waste

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Growth Plate
Dn rd my own post

Btw Nic Cage needs lefort with maxillary impaction

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Holy shit you read that? Brutal time waste
nooo reading every post makes you high iq and anyone who doesn't is an attentionspanlet retard :feelswah:

its the same contrsat between r/tall and r/short, r/tall has people bragging about not being able to get fitted clothes without a tailor, and r/short is people wanting euthanasia and going through that painful LL surgery to be taller.
I'm grateful to not be in the latter either, I could have been worse in height but i'm at least 5'10.
Just be as tall as Alain Delon theory

Ye with shoes I'm close to 6'0 which is tall here
Cool. How do they treat Indians there? Do you sometimes blend in (similar coloring) or viceversa?

Cool. How do they treat Indians there? Do you sometimes blend in (similar coloring) or viceversa?
I'm lighter than 99% of Indians so I don't look Indian have never been called Indian irl. So I'd never know my parents don't look Indian either. I'm lighter than most Latinos here.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago