cagefuel experience at a store yesterday

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
i went to vineyard vines yesterday to get some new shirts since i wanted some new ones and it was so cage, every single item was on clearance for some reason so it was literally flooded with poor deathnics trying to get their grubby hands on a vv shirt, was absolutely hilarious

i saw some mexican chubster holding a lacrosse themed salmon-colored t shirt and i unironically was trying not to laugh, like you're not supposed to have that little spic get your walmart spiderman shirt back on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, watah, 6PSLcel and 3 others
Customer looks matter, no store wants to be flooded with low class looking people.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and cromagnon
Customer looks matter, no store wants to be flooded with low class looking people.
i was looking down upon them with that classmog stare

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i was looking down upon them with that classmog stare
is aspiringchanglite larp or is he actually who he says he is? im mirin his posts ngl they're entertaining @Debetro

• +1
is aspiringchanglite larp or is he actually who he says he is? im mirin his posts ngl they're entertaining @Debetro
I don't know much about him. Bragging here is a bad sign though.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I don't know much about him. Bragging here is a bad sign though.
his posts are entertaining imo and he def knows a lot about high class-esque shit but anybody who really is that high up on the social ladder wouldnt be posting abt it here tbh

• +1
I don't think I have ever worn new clothing in my life, except for the sports uniform I had to buy for high-school ngl.

poverty-life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel and cromagnon
I don't think I have ever worn new clothing in my life, except for the sports uniform I had to buy for high-school ngl.

poverty-life.
im not that loaded bhai

Buddy went to get discounted shirts and was mad other poor ugly faggots like himself had the same idea

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and cromagnon
Buddy went to get discounted shirts and was mad other poor ugly faggots like himself had the same idea
:feelshah:

i didnt know it was on clearance tbh, im assuming all the deathnics pre planned this so they could be high class

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
im not that loaded bhai
average t-shirt I own was/is literally 1 dollar each (bought second-hand in special shops where people dump stuff they don't use, clothing, furniture, etc)

i have like 5 good shirts in total which the stacylite gf made me buy, jfl. bitch making me spend 50 dollars on a sweater

• So Sad
average t-shirt I own was/is literally 1 dollar each (bought second-hand in special shops where people dump stuff they don't use, clothing, furniture, etc)

i have like 5 good shirts in total which the stacylite gf made me buy, jfl
at least youre decent looking bhai, u mog me

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
at least youre decent looking bhai, u mog me
i avoid all socialization nowadays. There is a reunion from old mates from uni at my student-dorm, and they even came to my room to ask me to join them and i rejected jfl.

i had my cortisol spiked, I had to reject. i have my reasons, it's not social phobia.

over for me

• +1