Cagefuel MakinItHappen post on Lookism

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Elvisandreaa, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others

@plato
are u still seeing this high tier granny? I thought you had atleast one bit of dignity, shame on you.

• JFL
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 6273
I like how he left this site cuz me and a couple others made fun of his ltr and said lookism was more mature, and he goes and posts about her on lookism and gets bullied into the fucking ground on there too hahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 39, Lars and 3 others
cope itt

he's a 5'8 curry and banging a foid who fogs most her age. bitch is a walking red flag but still.

guys need to stop shitting on other guys for dealing with women that they'd smash in a heartbeat just to put themselves up higher.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
cope itt

he's a 5'8 curry and banging a foid who fogs most her age. bitch is a walking red flag but still.

guys need to stop shitting on other guys for dealing with women that they'd smash in a heartbeat just to put themselves up higher.
Yea I know, Im not necessarily shitting on him, just thought the delivery, and the fact that his girlfriend referred to herself in 3rd person, was funny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
he is a fuckwit but you've got to admit he makes entertaning threads and there always interesting to view

he also shows its possible to ascend, 5ft8 bloated curry htn with a white becky

im more then happy with a white becky

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
By virtue of being white or in terms of smv?
she obviously has a much higher SMV and has much more and better options plus her looks level is above his..

Can't believe that 5'8 chubby indian got a better girl than what I got in the past

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10615
Normie looking shithead curry gets a white becky its normal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Lmfao,she's a bigger aspie than him

Screenshot 20210821 223825

Screenshot 20210821 223811

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Can't believe that 5'8 chubby indian got a better girl than what I got in the past
i want to see how you look, describe yourself, are you northern italian or southern?

also ofc coz you live in italy and its common knowledge italian men are known for being good looking and taking care of themselves so ofc the competition for women is higher

i want to see how you look, describe yourself, are you northern italian or southern?

also ofc coz you live in italy and its common knowledge italian men are known for being good looking and taking care of themselves so ofc the competition for women is higher
Bro italians and currys looks 90% same and they look alike shit ngl they look alike 40% of turks too:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Bro italians and currys looks 90% same and they look alike shit ngl they look alike 40% of turks too:feelswhy:
bullshit

my sisters dad was from the south of italy and yeah he was tanned and had black hair but he had blue eyes and you could tell he was white

bullshit

my sisters dad was from the south of italy and yeah he was tanned and had black hair but he had blue eyes and you could tell he was white
Cherry picked you can ask to @gamma if you want:feelshaha:

Cherry picked you can ask to @gamma if you want:feelshaha:
how is it a cherry pick

i knew of him personally, italians are white they just have tanned skin

they look nothing like a curry, completley different phenotype and features

italians mog curries to suicide just feature wish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and gamma
how is it a cherry pick

Similar phenos

how is it a cherry pick

Of course...italian=curry is a meme lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10615
Of course...italian=curry is a meme lol
Even Michael morrone looks white
Remove his tanned skin and his features are white

• +1
Reactions: gamma
cope itt

yeah i mean that girl aint bad at all for a curry

hes a curry low tier normie and got a white high tier becky which is impressive

The girl isn't ugly. All the people degrading her looks would smash her on a moment's notice