Caging at this scammer betabuxx

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

LMAOO mfer really thinks he conquers those hoes not as hookers but with his "whiteness" even tho he's clearly a mutt. His mom prolly
got blacked, I mean look at that nigger nose JFL

"White" muh ass. The entire guy's a scammer

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manana and lowtiernormiechad
Youtube allows content creators to delete comments. This is why you don't see any SJWs calling him a colonizer in the comments. He would be cancelled in 2024 for a title like that.

I had a situationship with an older Filipina (I was 37 at time time we dated, she was 43. She's now 45. I'm almost 39) back in Jan-Feb 2023 where her period was 13 days late the first month we were a couple and when she was 9 days late she told me that she wanted to have this baby if she's pregnant and that she wanted our baby to have my eyes. And wanted me to marry her. And have our child as the ring boy/girl at the wedding.

She was definitely hungry for money tho. Which is why I am happy that she didn't get pregnant. SEAmaxxing, indigenous maxxing is betabuxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Youtube allows content creators to delete comments. This is why you don't see any SJWs calling him a colonizer in the comments. He would be cancelled in 2024 for a title like that.
It's not just that. lol. The entire dude's a scammer charging 1000 USD for a bullshit book. He's fugly, mutt.

corny dork

• +1
Wth is that IPD :lul::lul:

He is Lima's type :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
mirin his 0.4 esr

• +1