*EMERGENCY* CURRYCEL INTERVENTION FOR DEVANSH AND HIS 3rd ALT @2000 - [BRUTAL] Klinefelter/Hormone PILL [Suifuel] [Ropefuel] [ERfuel] करी ies GTFIH!!!

Back off scoundrel! You are not a doctor so please stop misdiagnosing Dev you are mad in the head because he doesn't have a subhuman hairy chest like you. His mestizo heritage affords him a clean glowing chest like Ronaldo.

You generate tons of power from your hips. One blow from Dev and he would send you flying all the way to @Jamesothy shack in china
We are making @2000 aware of a serious medical condition, we may be crapweasels but we aren't heartless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SadLivwr, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
This thread is confusing, are you Indian or Portugese Denvash/@2000?

Anyway don't go to Eppley the grifter for your hips

Best you can do is get open hip reduction surgery (potentially future surgery for wide hips), if you're in Europe you might be able to afford it, in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, justinzayn, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
3+ pager already bruh

Devansh is this forum's meta tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15338 and justinzayn

Attachments

• devjfl.png
    devjfl.png
    853 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, 11gaijin and chaddyboi66
Bump @2000 needs medical attention for his kleinfelters

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and chaddyboi66
Only real indicator for klinefelter is small balls. If he doesn't have small balls, he doesn't have Klinefelter.

So measure your balls @2000

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18810, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
You gotta understand something about me...

Eviscerating Devansh gives me dopamine high like no other.

Simply put- it satisfies me in every way possible that not even sex itself can.

Devansh Eviscerations are quite literally what get me hard.
film 4 bradley cooper limitless GIF | Bradley cooper, Bradley cooper  limitless, Gif
Limitless GIF - Find on GIFER
Limitless Bradley Cooper GIF - Limitless Bradley Cooper - Discover & Share  GIFs
eyes GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
Funny Gifs : limitless GIF - VSGIF.com
unironically me when I Eviscemogg Dev here for the gandyth time already

This dalit kutte kutte kleinfelter ass nigger, for some *odd reason* or another, is just oh so inexplicably fucking easy to make of.

It could simply be because he's really just that awful, cringe, weird, ugly, or legit bottom of the fucking barrel in the eyes of women while still unironically acting like he's legit up there on the same level as the huwite meds he larps as... but whatever the case may ultimately be he really is just that easy. :feelshmm:
200.gif
interested rubbing hands GIF
rubbing hands GIF by The Hills
Happy Merchant GIFs | Tenor

Then again, perhaps I shouldn't take such great pleasure from what essentially an overglorified instance of me basically just punching down,

:Comfy: but it sure does feel good...
Pretoria
Sat Symbol GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr
Only real indicator for klinefelter is small balls. If he doesn't have small balls, he doesn't have Klinefelter.

So measure your balls @2000
Nah that’s literal cope that’s like saying you aren’t subhuman if you have 1 good feature

It’s literally a streak of kleinfelter features for him even if his balls aren’t small explain wide hips, freakish tall height, long thin limbs, gyno, lack of muscle and growth after 5 months of gymmaxxing, 330ng/dl jfl at ur gaslighting it’s clear @2000 has kleinfelters

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and currylightskin
Nah that’s literal cope that’s like saying you aren’t subhuman if you have 1 good feature
Bruh what a dump comparison. Small balls are the only symptom every klinefelter patient has, every other symptoms depends on the person.

You can't have Klinefelter and have big balls at the same time.
You can still be a wide hiped abomination though, but if you have big balls it isn't caused by klinefelter.

Bruh what a dump comparison. Small balls are the only symptom every klinefelter patient has, every other symptoms depends on the person.

You can't have Klinefelter and have big balls at the same time.
You can still be a wide hiped abomination though, but if you have big balls it isn't caused by klinefelter.
How would you know ?
He could have underdeveloped genitalia and lie to cope

Only an actual idiot would think he doesn’t gave klinefelters @2000

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
dev vibing

Attachments

• devdas.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
How would you know ?
He could have underdeveloped genitalia and lie to cope

Only an actual idiot would think he doesn’t gave klinefelters @2000
I don't know. I just wanted too help the guy cause if he measures and has small balls he should def visit a doctor :feelskek:
I just visited the doctor regarding this and he told I look normal, he just wrote me some tests to clear my doubt. Klinefelters patients have abnormally long arms, he had a good look at them and concluded that it is normal.

I just visited the doctor regarding this and he told I look normal, he just wrote me some tests to clear my doubt. Klinefelters patients have abnormally long arms, he had a good look at them and concluded that it is normal.
You don’t look normal
Did he examine your genitalia or this is all a cope
Because this many signs of kleinfelters is obvious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
go to a bigger hospital

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You don’t look normal
Did he examine your genitalia or this is all a cope
Because this many signs of kleinfelters is obvious
He didn't need to, he just saw my upper body and told everything is fine and there is nothing to worry.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, currylightskin and volcelfatcel
He didn't need to, he just saw my upper body and told everything is fine and there is nothing to worry.
There’s definitely something to worry about when your hips are wider than your shoulders but continue coping ur doctor is retarded and didn’t even do standard procedure blood tests

India is a shithole in terms of medical attention so I didn’t expect him to anyways

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and chaddyboi66
how can he see this 1:1 hips to shoulder and say youre normal ?????????

Attachments

• devhips.jpg
    devhips.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
go to a bigger hospital
Will that change my examination you utter inbred abomination?
"AS PER A INBRED ABOMINATION LOW IQ RETARDCEL, GOING TO BIGGER HOSPITAL CHANGES YOUR HORMONAL AND CHROMOSOMAL COMPOSITION"

SERIOUSLY RETARD, WHY DID YOUR PARENTS (FIRST COUSINS) REPRODUCE TO PRODUCE AN INBRED ABOMINATION LIKE YOU?!!

Idk why I’m even worrying my hips aren’t wider than my shoulders, my rib cage is developed, I’m not the one with two X chromosomes like you

Even @Kingkellz has told you to inject because you’re obviously kleinfelters syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and gamma
There’s definitely something to worry about when your hips are wider than your shoulders but continue coping ur doctor is retarded and didn’t even do standard procedure blood tests

India is a shithole in terms of medical attention so I didn’t expect him to anyways
Listen well retard, tomorrow I am getting my karyotype analysis and 4-5 other tests, the results will be out in a few days, and don't be under the low IQ impression that I am doing this cause of you scaring me, I got genuinely concerned about it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
Listen well retard, tomorrow I am getting my karyotype analysis and 4-5 other tests, the results will be out in a few days, and don't be under the low IQ impression that I am doing this cause of you scaring me, I got genuinely concerned about it.
Obviously it’ll scare you cus you have every single fucking sign of it lmao

You’re literally two X chromosomes female passing if it wasn’t for height

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and currylightskin
Will that change my examination you utter inbred abomination?
"AS PER A INBRED ABOMINATION LOW IQ RETARDCEL, GOING TO BIGGER HOSPITAL CHANGES YOUR HORMONAL AND CHROMOSOMAL COMPOSITION"

SERIOUSLY RETARD, WHY DID YOUR PARENTS (FIRST COUSINS) REPRODUCE TO PRODUCE AN INBRED ABOMINATION LIKE YOU?!!
nigga i would have been seriously concerned about my body unlike you . you think yourr normal man ??. strip yourself and look into the mirror . you probably need a magnifier to find your balls coz they small af nigga

@phukmikehok thinks you look like a normal Indian man.

yeah nigga atleast show some sense

how can he see this 1:1 hips to shoulder and say youre normal ?????????
Maybe because he is MBBS AND MD AND YOU ARE A 10TH FAIL RETARD WHO TALKS HIS HAND AND ASKS WHY DID YOUR FIRST COUSIN PARENTS MARRY TO SPAWN YOU INBRED ABOMINATION?!

Maybe because he is MBBS AND MD AND YOU ARE A 10TH FAIL RETARD WHO TALKS HIS HAND AND ASKS WHY DID YOUR FIRST COUSIN PARENTS MARRY TO SPAWN YOU INBRED ABOMINATION?!
fuck mbbs . mbbs can suck on my balls . they cant suck on yours coz you dont have one jfl

fuck mbbs . mbbs can suck on my balls . they cant suck on yours coz you dont have one jfl
:lul::lul:
Okay leave that, do you not feel disturbed, disgusted and sad that your subhuman family has been practicing inbreeding since generations?! And you'll soon follow suit by marrying 2 or 3 of your first cousins and produce weaker, mentally retarded progeny?

I know low IQ retards like you can't figure MBBS, but you at least can figure that inbreeding is basically the termite that is slowly reducing your genes potential?

:lul::lul:
Okay leave that, do you not feel disturbed, disgusted and sad that your subhuman family has been practicing inbreeding since generations?! And you'll soon follow suit by marrying 2 or 3 of your first cousins and produce weaker, mentally retarded progeny?

I know low IQ retards like you can't figure MBBS, but you at least can figure that inbreeding is basically the termite that is slowly reducing your genes potential?
why leave that ? coz you cant find your balls in there ?nigga im not inbred end of discussion . enough of your copypasta from google . nigga we tryna help you why wont you understand tinytesticlecel

why leave that ? coz you cant find your balls in there ?nigga im not inbred end of discussion . enough of your copypasta from google . nigga we tryna help you why wont you understand tinytesticlecel
I don't have tiny testicles cause the doctor examined them too, didn't want to reveal earlier cause it was embarassing enough to reveal that I had consultation for klinefelters

Coming to inbreeding, how do you know your family isn't inbred? Most Muslims in India are inbred and you are no different, ask your parents and uncles/aunts, that will agree to it:feelsuhh:

I don't have tiny testicles cause the doctor examined them too, didn't want to reveal earlier cause it was embarassing enough to reveal that I had consultation for klinefelters

Coming to inbreeding, how do you know your family isn't inbred? Most Muslims in India are inbred and you are no different, ask your parents and uncles/aunts, that will agree to it:feelsuhh:
most muslims are but im not . start eating some beef nigga

most muslims are but im not . start eating some beef nigga
I don't believe you my Islamic brother(just lol)
The first thing you'll do is ask your parents if your family is practicing inbreeding and then come to me like a good boy for a crying shoulder, okay?🤗

The first thing you'll do is ask your parents if your family is practicing inbreeding and then come to me like a good boy for a crying shoulder, okay?
Just like how the first thing you did was book an appointment with your curry doctor to check for kleinfelters again after we exposed your textbook symptoms in front of the whole forum, okay?🤗

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
The first thing you'll do is ask your parents if your family is practicing inbreeding and then come to me like a good boy for a crying shoulder, okay?🤗
tf man im not inbred nor do i have wide hips or small balls or nct . 300 test levels at 18 is a complete joke . fix that . fix moobs and hips

• +1
tf man im not inbred nor do i have wide hips or small balls or nct . 300 test levels at 18 is a complete joke . fix that . fix moobs and hips
Can't be possible brother, Muslims in Indian want to multiply by the hour, they will go to the greatest lengths for doing that.

Can't be possible brother, Muslims in Indian want to multiply by the hour, they will go to the greatest lengths for doing that.
this is malluland where people have high iq

this is malluland where people have high iq
Yes, malluland where you guys kill godmen, convert people into Christians and Muslims, con tourists(legit discovery/national geographic made a special documentary about how foreigners get conned in Kerala)

Yes, malluland where you guys kill godmen, convert people into Christians and Muslims, con tourists(legit discovery/national geographic made a special documentary about how foreigners get conned in Kerala)
dude thats how we live . dont cry like an abused dog here . muh conman, muh cheating , muh corruption . thats how life works boy .

@2000 nigga you think youre gandhi or something . youre so high inhib and low t prolly kinefelters dw just get trt . crime , killing and all are basically normal things that exist in the world . you need to be a high t beast to understand its normal

• JFL
@Salludon are these signs of kleinfelters

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, currylightskin and chaddyboi66
Fuck bhai, this is brutal, Dev only been back like a week, and he's not made any annoying posts or any brags this time, and u already wanna kill him back dead again??

Fuck bhai, this is brutal, Dev only been back like a week, and he's not made any annoying posts or any brags this time, and u already wanna kill him back dead again??
He's been back longer and already has gone back to his usual stupid shit but nah bro I'm doing him a favour if anything.

I'm just using him as an excuse to drop giga hormones-pill and happen to be giving him the heads up on his dire situation as a bonus free of charge, kinda how like Nietzsche uses Zarathustra as a mouthpiece to speak his philosophy through in that one book of his but it isn't really Zarathustra's words;
Thus Bore Devanushtra.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
He's been back longer and already has gone back to his usual stupid shit but nah bro I'm doing him a favour if anything.

I'm just using him as an excuse to drop giga hormones-pill and happen to be giving him the heads up on his dire situation as a bonus free of charge, kinda how like Nietzsche uses Zarathustra as a mouthpiece to speak his philosophy through in that one book of his but it isn't really Zarathustra's words;

Thus Bore Devanushtra.