*EMERGENCY* CURRYCEL INTERVENTION FOR DEVANSH AND HIS 3rd ALT @2000 - [BRUTAL] Klinefelter/Hormone PILL [Suifuel] [Ropefuel] [ERfuel] करी ies GTFIH!!!

He's been back longer and already has gone back to his usual stupid shit but nah bro I'm doing him a favour if anything.

I'm just using him as an excuse to drop giga hormones-pill and happen to be giving him the heads up on his dire situation as a bonus free of charge, kinda how like Nietzsche uses Zarathustra as a mouthpiece to speak his philosophy through in that one book of his but it isn't really Zarathustra's words;

Thus Bore Devanushtra.

He's been back longer and already has gone back to his usual stupid shit but nah bro I'm doing him a favour if anything.

I'm just using him as an excuse to drop giga hormones-pill and happen to be giving him the heads up on his dire situation as a bonus free of charge, kinda how like Nietzsche uses Zarathustra as a mouthpiece to speak his philosophy through in that one book of his but it isn't really Zarathustra's words;
Thus Bore Devanushtra.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
All fair points

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
@2000 fatality:ogre:

@2000 fatality:ogre:
That's nothing, see the other dev threads today, one where he shouted out Qoves and niggas are literally exhuming his corpse and desecrating it with zero remorse.

That kid is a nice kid, and IMO he's never spoken out of turn, everybody when they're young wanna understand the world and what their place/value in it is, hell I still do, but he gets merkd for it...

I hope one day Dev gets it all together graduates from IIT or wherever he is, and makes his mark, the world needs more nice people, he just is too nice for this place, and the savagery from all these dark looks killers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Stopping@Nothing19
That's nothing, see the other dev threads today, one where he shouted out Qoves and niggas are literally exhuming his corpse and desecrating it with zero remorse.

That kid is a nice kid, and IMO he's never spoken out of turn, everybody when they're young wanna understand the world and what their place/value in it is, hell I still do, but he gets merkd for it...

I hope one day Dev gets it all together graduates from IIT or wherever he is, and makes his mark, the world needs more nice people, he just is too nice for this place, and the savagery from all these dark looks killers
Thanks so much for the kind words man, I kinda get it a lot that I am too pure for the world too(not always in the nice way though).

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
YEAH, WE GUYS CONSIDER COWS AS "SACRED", WHILE YOU BARBARIC MALYALI BRUTES CUT THESE INNOCENT CREATURES DOWN AND FEAST ON THEM

LEGIT CAGE AND ALSO FEEL DISGUSTED AT YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE TO BE HONEST. YOU GUYS ARE SO IGNORANT, YOU CALL YOURSELF THE MOST LITERATE, YET LIVE LIKE FREAKING BARBARIC BACKWARD CREATURES.
Indian man abandons his family to live with cows | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Caged hard
I hope he didnt rope after this:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66