Caging at this shitskin curry 'tech' channel putting on a high class British accent

, while @LooksOrDeath lost his virginty by getting rapped by a faelid woman on a westfalen block
, even his own women don't like him
yes I get spit on by the @5ft1 landwhales that live here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deprived and Erik-Jón
Curry this curry that.... steph curry mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and LooksOrDeath
Jfl at you calling me a borreby virgin

I had sex for the second time Sunday at a party with a hot foid

Stink currys can’t cope
fuck you
fuck you borrebies dont do sex send me a single mogger borreby i dare you to you dont do jackshit cause it doesnt exist your prolly fucked anoter pig of course , muh aryan muh neothlitihc caucsoid fuck you borealized freak south asians are real fucking ayrans of the world r1a haplogroup
check it out

indian aryan pheno mogs ur snowniggir pheno.. hritnik roshan represent send me a sapmi borreby representive now

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deprived, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
fuck you
fuck you borrebies dont do sex send me a single mogger borreby i dare you to you dont do jackshit cause it doesnt exist your prolly fucked anoter pig of course , muh aryan muh neothlitihc caucsoid fuck you borealized freak south asians are real fucking ayrans of the world r1a haplogroup
check it out
View attachment 1906436
indian aryan pheno mogs ur snowniggir pheno.. hritnik roshan represent send me a sapmi borreby representive now

Okay fine I admit it, no p in v

But she gave me head, I listened to your Hindi teaching and ran numbers game

Hot foid who just got cheated on breaks up with bf, based borreby makes his move

I’m not even lying I’ll pm pics you stinky worthless piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
This is very true
true aaaaaaaaaaaand ye thats pretty true thats true and ye thats true thats true thats true that's pretty true thats pretty true i mean0 that's true yees that's true ummmhm that's true thats fuckin truuuue as shit dude yeah thats how it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón and LooksOrDeath
true aaaaaaaaaaaand ye thats pretty true thats true and ye thats true thats true thats true that's pretty true thats pretty true i mean0 that's true yees that's true ummmhm that's true thats fuckin truuuue as shit dude yeah thats how it is
oh no he's being autistic again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger

Still believe I am bullying teenagers you cocksucker?

He is a future serial killer. Mark my words./

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
Miren this is how my brain thinks

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You just said you don't know him fox
Yes, but people here said he grew up in UK, don't they have there Indian ghettos and slums like blacks have in US where they grow up with their own culture, slang, accent, etc...?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@StrangerDanger

Still believe I am bullying teenagers you cocksucker?

He is a future serial killer. Mark my words./
despite you bullying this kid half your age its true he will never mog indian chico

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I mog you in every way you low ipd nct brown sperg

@StrangerDanger was sticking up for purity and youth he didnt realise you were a needlessly, non-humourlessly racist spastic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yes, but people here said he grew up in UK, don't they have there Indian ghettos and slums like blacks have in US where they grow up with their own culture, slang, accent, etc...?
Indians in the UK have a higher median income than white people do.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Gonthar
@StrangerDanger was sticking up with purity and youth he didnt realise you were a needlessly, non-humourlessly racist spastic
Wait actually

I’m surprised because @StrangerDanger is always bullying me because I’m rude to ethnic Hindi bindus like you guys

• Ugh..
Future faelid chad, what’s your future anyway

You aren't headed for Chad at all.

@StrangerDanger had to morph you into a Chad

You're a mid tier normie at best in a few years from now with a height halo. Get with reality dipshit

You aint no blue eyed boy. You're a brick laying Icelandic ogre. You will work in construction for a low wage. That's your future. Your racism showcases not only your IQ but your family culture

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
You aren't headed for Chad at all.

@StrangerDanger had to morph you into a Chad

You're a mid tier normie at best in a few years from now with a height halo. Get with reality dipshit

You aint no blue eyed boy. You're a brick laying Icelandic ogre. You will work in construction for a low wage. That's your future. You racism showcases not only your IQ but your family culture
But aren’t you the poor neet loser

I’m actually quite wealthy I don’t have to work a day in my life if I choose so

• JFL
StrangerDanger embarrassingly trying to hold his frame on his stance with Erik and continually letting him off the hook on the basis of his age. You'll make a terrible father. Good thing you likely wont be given your sub 4 genes. Continue on as online working cuck you are you fucking geek.

• Ugh..
Wait actually

I’m surprised because @StrangerDanger is always bullying me because I’m rude to ethnic Hindi bindus like you guys
@StrangerDanger was sticking up for purity and youth he didnt realise you were a needlessly, non-humourlessly racist spastic
enough of your racism we are coming for you boy

tagging nord indid gang
@volcelfatcel @VicMackey @MakinItHappenReturn @inferiorpispot234 @LooksOrDeath @justinzayn @devnsf5 @Deleted member 14160 @Biiyo03

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21620, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others

tagging nord indid gang
@volcelfatcel @VicMackey @MakinItHappenReturn @inferiorpispot234 @LooksOrDeath @justinzayn @devnsf5 @Deleted member 14160 @Biiyo03
I want all of you dead

Fucking niggers

• JFL

tagging nord indid gang
cut me out of there I don't want to have @Erik-Jón's suicide on my hands

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
But aren’t you the poor neet loser

I’m actually quite wealthy I don’t have to work a day in my life if I choose so

I work in real estate LOL

When you're older yeah? Come to London and we'll arrange a meet. You're 6'1 and built so you should be able to fend for yourself in a fair one on one on the grass in a park.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I work in real estate LOL

When you're older yeah? Come to London and we'll arrange a meet. You're 6'1 and built so you should be able to fend for yourself in a fair one on one on the grass in a park.
I’d bite into your neck and put out your spine

• JFL
Stfu you dumb stinky Indian your worthless asf
No I won't let you commit suicide. I'll get you smuggled to a rural dravidian village and maybe you'll learn a curry thing or two from them

• JFL
Exactly

JFL at this thread

He's just from the UK

South asians tends to be pretty rich and well educated here.
What you fuckwits fail to understand is I know he is from the UK. It is still a contrived accent that is only heard on upper-class whites, not poo-coloured animals who force themselves to sound like aristocrats.

• JFL
@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
He's not the only youtuber who does this, this Chinaman also puts a fake British accent:

This black guy sounds like a white boy:

And of course the grandaddy of all is FPSRussia who wasn't actually from Russia:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21620
he make money and he get good looking women where are your women where are your money
Holy fuck at least learn English before you cry out for this animal on my thread.

• JFL
What you fuckwits fail to understand is I know he is from the UK. It is still a contrived accent that is only heard on upper-class whites, not poo-coloured animals who force themselves to sound like aristocrats.

South asians especially in London dominate the grammar schools and other top schools. Habs, City of London and even fucking Eton have plenty of brown dudes.

Plus they are often pressured by parents to speak "proper" and not adopt hood slang.

These "poo-colour animals" life mog you hard. They'll be getting jobs at google and EY while you seethe online

• +1