Caging at this shitskin curry 'tech' channel putting on a high class British accent

what the fuck do you mean idiot i literally posted my face with all you there you blind

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21620
South asians especially in London dominate the grammar schools and other top schools. Habs, City of London and even fucking Eton have plenty of brown dudes.

Plus they are often pressured by parents to speak "proper" and not adopt hood slang.

These "poo-colour animals" life mog you hard. They'll be getting jobs at google and EY while you seethe online
South Asians like @MakinItHappenReturn and @StrangerDanger are worthless stinky ugly Indians

Can’t wait till they rope

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21620
South asians especially in London dominate the grammar schools and other top schools. Habs, City of London and even fucking Eton have plenty of brown dudes.

Plus they are often pressured by parents to speak "proper" and not adopt hood slang.

These "poo-colour animals" life mog you hard. They'll be getting jobs at google and EY while you seethe online
You can put a ribbon on a pile of dog shit but it's still dog shit. Everything you are crying out about has already been said. I know it's their parents pressuring them to sound like Rees-Mogg but they will never be accepted into the club these curries are so desperate to be in.

They don't like mog anything. They get good jobs and live quiet lives of desperation while their arranged marriage wife gets fat after 25. Also get diabetes due to being South Asian genetic trash

South Asians like @MakinItHappenReturn and @StrangerDanger are worthless stinky ugly Indians

Can’t wait till they rope
this retarded 30 year old fuck is attacking me for some reason when im on his team what the fuck he doin? what is ravi doing? im speechles this british desi betrayor is sitting there in his london apartment sending funny little voice messages across the globe to me in india just to turn his back on me and gangbang me instead of shitting you im done with you guys gg

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Erik-Jón
this retarded 30 year old fuck is attacking me for some reason when im on his team what the fuck he doin? what is ravi doing? im speechles this british desi betrayor is sitting there in his london apartment sending funny little voice messages across the globe to me in india just to turn his back on me and gangbang me instead of shitting you im done with you guys gg
Ye go fuck yourself mumbai living brown skinned cunt

I thought I could trust you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and StrangerDanger
You can put a ribbon on a pile of dog shit but it's still dog shit. Everything you are crying out about has already been said. I know it's their parents pressuring them to sound like Rees-Mogg but they will never be accepted into the club these curries are so desperate to be in.

They don't like mog anything. They get good jobs and live quiet lives of desperation while their arranged marriage wife gets fat after 25. Also get diabetes due to being South Asian genetic trash
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

I'm brown and i mog you to suicide bro.

"Never accepted to the club" You wish, the country couldn't function without the brown middle class and they built all this wealth in 30-40 years. They will continue to become even more rich and powerful as time goes on.
The richest man in britain is south asian for a reason. So many big name british brands own by us betfred,boots. Even new companies like prettylittlething

The tories are literally trying anything to get brown people to vote for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 21620
Americancels who have no concept of British accents telling me whats normal.

Any Brit listening to the way he forces the word 'colour' and 'camera' would understand he is a LARPing dog.

he is making content and your bitching while watching him and you want us to join you?

ask any users here who they pity and it's clearly you.

if he can pull that accent then props to him, that's a skill you clearly cannot do, if it aids him in his business endeavour that's even better, unlike you he is doing something with his life.

You need to read some threads by @Jacob Hate on how to stop being a bitch and man up

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21620
I'm brown and i mog you to suicide bro.

"Never accepted to the club" You wish, the country couldn't function without the brown middle class and they built all this wealth in 30-40 years. They will continue to become even more rich and powerful as time goes on.
The richest man in britain is south asian for a reason. So many big name british brands own by us betfred,boots. Even new companies like prettylittlething

The tories are literally trying anything to get brown people to vote for them.
Wealth they built? Jfl buying some dying brands and making out you are innovators. The tories will try to get anyone to vote for them, that's how democracies work. That's how they got underclass morons to vote for them.

Most Indians are represented by the dirty slum dwellers fighting with Pakis over a cricket match In Leicester. Most normal people would rather have a little less foreign investment than have them in our home.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Wealth they built? Jfl buying some dying brands and making out you are innovators. The tories will try to get anyone to vote for them, that's how democracies work. That's how they got underclass morons to vote for them.

Most Indians are represented by the dirty slum dwellers fighting with Pakis over a cricket match In Leicester. Most normal people would rather have a little less foreign investment than have them in our home.

There's millions of us. London itself is over 20% just indian/paki/bengali now.
Newflash, we aint going nowhere.

Dying brands? Asians in the UK pretty much own all the small businesses and form the backbone of the high paid professions already. Its not a skin colour thing, its a culture thing.

Jews are richer for the same reason.

Average anglo white male is pretty screwed in modern day England, with some of the worst educational attainment and mostly in low wage deadend work.

You can say that south asians don't slay as well on tinder, but in pretty much every other metric of life sucess they mog the native population of england pretty badly. And its 100% cultural.

You don't see this multigenerational families on benefits and single moms in south asians its mainly a white thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
There's millions of us. London itself is over 20% just indian/paki/bengali now.
Newflash, we aint going nowhere.

Dying brands? Asians in the UK pretty much own all the small businesses and form the backbone of the high paid professions already. Its not a skin colour thing, its a culture thing.

Jews are richer for the same reason.

Average anglo white male is pretty screwed in modern day England, with some of the worst educational attainment and mostly in low wage deadend work.

You can say that south asians don't slay as well on tinder, but in pretty much every other metric of life sucess they mog the native population of england pretty badly. And its 100% cultural.

You don't see this multigenerational families on benefits and single moms in south asians its mainly a white thing.
Yes I agree you are not going aware unfortunately. At this point one can only hope things get so bad in Europe that the white population turn on deathnics and start the holocaust 2.0. Luckily we still control the military.

• JFL
Most normal people would rather have a little less foreign investment than have them in our home.
most white women would rather be with indian men

Last edited:
  • +1
And then you woke up

Its not really that far fetched.

Posters on here try to conflate western born south asians with fresh of the boat Dravidians.

Currently in 2022 if you're a HTN lightbrown or midbrown south asian dude you will do fine with girls in general.
and currently south asians are the least likely group to looksmax.

Their SMV along with their financial success are just on an upwards trajectory

Yes I agree you are not going aware unfortunately. At this point one can only hope things get so bad in Europe that the white population turn on deathnics and start the holocaust 2.0. Luckily we still control the military.

The final cope. You think that europeans are going to genocide the ethnics JFL
This is like betauprising level cope.

Ask yourself this, does killing the ethnics make money? or harm the money making class?
If it hurts the rich it will never happen.

You will get some more racist parties, but in turn you just get more SJW parties too. Politics will become more divided between left and right.

and which side do you think wins?

right wing politics is the party to push interests of white men
left wing politics is the party to push interests of white women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
What happened...
That would be strangerdanger trying to frame me for things he's done such as sending gibberish to his ltr's parents and writing a book about how ugly someone is as a joke

This man makes his living from buying expensive things.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
100% sure thats his real accent I have a similar accent.

2. He makes millions a year

3. kill yourself abused greycel
tell me youre indian without telling me your indian

kys

accent or not hes still an indian

who cares

He literally just grew up in the UK
Why have 20 people given this comment a thumbs up? Retards. Hardly anyone in the uk talks like the queer in the video.

JFL it always kills me when curries fraud white accents. They always slip up and accidentally pronounce a word or syllable in pajeet.