Calcium build up in teeth from raw milk (2 litres)? Can magnesium mitigate this.

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

Banned
@ConfusedBolivian

I know you used to drink a lot of raw milk, what did you do with the excess calcium in your teeth, did you suppliment magnesium or something?

Solution
D
Ray Peat favours a cal mag ratio of 4:1 with around 1600/400 mg of elemental calcium and magnesium daily.

Magnesium is needed for enzymatic reactions needed to produce energy by the mitochondria. In oxidative metabolism, CO2 is produced. Inside the cell, CO2 turns into carbonic acid, and because it is hydrophilic, it leaves the cell, taking with it calcium and sodium, and water. This keeps calcium from accumulating inside the cell, thus keeping calcification at bay.

Bicarbonates in the ecf can also be 'borrowed' by the cell, and be used to transport calcium out of the cell using the abovementioned process. Bicarbonates are abundant in an alkaline ecf environment, which is why an acidic environment makes calcification more likely...
56519.jpg

XD

@ConfusedBolivian

I know you used to drink a lot of raw milk, what did you do with the excess calcium in your teeth, did you suppliment magnesium or something?
That never happened to me my friend so i cant relate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and HTN_Mentalcel
That never happened to me my friend so i cant relate
But my oldest bro had white stains in his teeth from so much milk, he is 6'5 i am 6'2 so naybe i didnt drink enough raw milk lol

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Ray Peat favours a cal mag ratio of 4:1 with around 1600/400 mg of elemental calcium and magnesium daily.

Magnesium is needed for enzymatic reactions needed to produce energy by the mitochondria. In oxidative metabolism, CO2 is produced. Inside the cell, CO2 turns into carbonic acid, and because it is hydrophilic, it leaves the cell, taking with it calcium and sodium, and water. This keeps calcium from accumulating inside the cell, thus keeping calcification at bay.

Bicarbonates in the ecf can also be 'borrowed' by the cell, and be used to transport calcium out of the cell using the abovementioned process. Bicarbonates are abundant in an alkaline ecf environment, which is why an acidic environment makes calcification more likely.

Vitamin K2 plays a key role in calcium metabolism. It protects against calcium leakage. Transports calcium from the blood to bones.

Depending on your Mg levels I'd defo recommend supplementing to try and hit that 4:1 ratio if you can, or close to it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, ConfusedBolivian and HTN_Mentalcel
Solution
Reminder elites banner raw milk
They ban anything beneficial for normies

• +1
Its not banned in the uk, i live in the countryside so there is a lot of sources of raw milk, I walk like 15 minutes to buy milk.
It’s fake
Farmers are government slaves

• JFL
Its not banned in the uk, i live in the countryside so there is a lot of sources of raw milk, I walk like 15 minutes to buy milk.
in scotland (where im from) its illegal even for farmers to sell it so ive never had raw milk

in scotland (where im from) its illegal even for farmers to sell it so ive never had raw milk
There are like 8 different farms selling me raw milk in my area, lucky i guess, im in england.