calisthenics for impressing chiks tops at back lever (beginner tier skill)

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
back-lever-esecuzione.jpeg

impressive asf to the untrained eyes, they have no idea this is sooooo much simpler than this

full-planche.jpg

yet yields the same result if not better (chiks histerically laughing like they saw superman)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Deleted member 25938, poopoohead and 3 others
I can’t do a handstand. I can’t even hold a tuck planche.

Calisthenics is cope because the distance between levels in calisthenics is huge. But in the gym, the distance between levels is 5 lb or 2 kg and sometimes smaller.

Calisthenics is cope because the distance between levels in calisthenics is huge. But in the gym, the distance between levels is 5 lb or 2 kg and sometimes smaller.
I'm taller than 190 cms can do handstand 5 seconds tuck planche 10 seconds tuck front and back lever for 10+ seconds
You still aren't strong enough Simply. You must crunch more pull ups and dips before being able to do that

i can do all that. noone cares, noone is impressed

i can do all that. noone cares, noone is impressed
Your arms would break if you tried to do that
Gym strenght doesn't include tendons wrists mobility

Your arms would break if you tried to do that
Gym strenght doesn't include tendons wrists mobility
the earth itself would break

Cope. Read "Convict Conditioning" by Paul Wade

Cope. Read "Convict Conditioning" by Paul Wade
"Build the gymnastic body" by coach sommer Is the ultimate guide for progressing in calisthenics. You can find It for free online

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 24593
"Build the gymnastic body" by coach sommer Is the ultimate guide for progressing in calisthenics. You can find It for free online
I will, thank you for suggestion

Good for chest muscles?

Good for chest muscles?
Calisthenics athletes online coaching calisthenics
this Is the type of chest you can Hope to get with calisthenics
Dips, back levers, Rings supports back levers and planches Will all fry your chest

• +1
Reactions: Sub0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back