Calisthenics vs Weights

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
What do you think is better? Calisthenics feel much more accomplishing for me, like its cool as fuck when you reach a point where you are very flexible and can do different pull ups with ease

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2486
keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Over, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
Is this a real question?

Calisthenics is more fun but weights give more results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 4209
Calisthenics is more fun but weights give more results
Not really, you can always put weights on you when you hit a limit on pull ups

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2486
What do you think is better? Calisthenics feel much more accomplishing for me, like its cool as fuck when you reach a point where you are very flexible and can do different pull ups with ease
Do a mix. You can always do weighted dips/pullups. Sticking to what would be the ideal for purely gaining muscle doesn't carry over the same way to athletic performance from my experience and observing every bodybuilder/juicer I've been around. Mobility becomes seriously limited at a point especially when guys don't have a proper deep stretching routine either.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2486
Mogs me either way

This is lifefuel if possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Do both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 4209
this lol. what is stopping you.

this reminds me of these "if you could only do 3 exercises what would you do" type questions. Ummm even if you only have a bar and plates and no rack you can do a dozen or more exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Calisthenics is a fucking meme for dudes who can't get big.

I suppose it's fine to temporarily do them if your gym is closed.

Weighted Gym workout is way more efficient and yields actual results.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3795 and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3328
Calisthenics is a fucking meme for dudes who can't get big.

I suppose it's fine to temporarily do them if your gym is closed.

Weighted Gym workout is way more efficient and yields actual results.
What about these

• Hmm...
What about these

he looks like a skinny DYEL

try it, I'm not stopping you, you will just end up wasting your time

I've tried both calisthenics and gym and can say for certain that gym mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Weights are better for programming, training specificity, and progressive overload. Weighted bodyweight movements like the barbell squat, the weighted dip, and the weighted pull up are time-tested classics known to build mass. The strength you gain through weightlifting will cross over to calisthenics. Personally, I did a set of strict bodyweight pushups to failure recently after never having done a single pushup for months, and I managed to do up to 40.

What about these
Just looking at the thumbnails, the first one is modest natty progression with far superior lighting and camera angles in the after photo, and the second one is most likely roids.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3328
he looks like a skinny DYEL

try it, I'm not stopping you, you will just end up wasting your time

I've tried both calisthenics and gym and can say for certain that gym mogs.
Gym does mog i know that, everyone does, but calisthenics is good too and free, its like comparing a 1.2 million dollars and 1 million dollars, the first is more but both are so good that it doesn't matter

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
Weights are better for programming, training specificity, and progressive overload. Weighted bodyweight movements like the barbell squat, the weighted dip, and the weighted pull up are time-tested classics known to build mass. The strength you gain through weightlifting will cross over to calisthenics. Personally, I did a set of strict bodyweight pushups to failure recently after never having done a single pushup for months, and I managed to do up to 40.

Just looking at the thumbnails, the first one is modest natty progression with far superior lighting and camera angles in the after photo, and the second one is most likely roids.
First one looks like a twink frauded DYEL

Second one obviously didn't get his gains in one year solely from calisthenics. Maybe he lied and trained for a longer period of time.

First one looks like a twink frauded DYEL

Second one obviously didn't get his gains in one year solely from calisthenics. Maybe he lied and trained for a longer period of time.
If the second one really did do solely calisthenics for a year, he definitely did it on gear. Not that it couldn't be achievable naturally (before a certain stormcel chimes in with his sky-high one-size-fits-all natty limit spiel), just not over a single year even with weights, let alone with just bodyweight stuff.

First one absolutely does look like a twink with enough fraud to power an entire used car dealership. I see little difference in terms of sheer muscle accrual between the before and the after -- exactly what I would expect from one year of non-roided calisthenics.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 3328
If the second one really did do solely calisthenics for a year, he definitely did it on gear. Not that it couldn't be achievable naturally (before a certain stormcel chimes in with his sky-high one-size-fits-all natty limit spiel), just not over a single year even with weights, let alone with just bodyweight stuff.
Yeah, he's juicy

He tried to be a fake natty by saying he never missed a workout and how much he ate :feelshaha:

Yeah, he's juicy

He tried to be a fake natty by saying he never missed a workout and how much he ate :feelshaha:
From barely able to do one pull up to doing muscle ups in a month, :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Just look at his traps and delts. Clear-cut sign of roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
From barely able to do one pull up to doing muscle ups in a month, :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Just look at his traps and delts. Clear-cut sign of roids.
Bro his gains are easily achievable through hard work, self-discipline and creatine :lul:👌

On the serious note imagine being on gear at under 18 years old and not even unlocking it's full potential with doing calisthenics.

Calisthenics gives you jack shit results, half the transformations are just skinny dudes who gained like 5 pounds of muscle and as a result look shredded. You can workout for 2 years with calisthenics to gain what you could have gotten in 6 months with weights. Calisthenics is cope for lesbian high E twinklets.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Bro his gains are easily achievable through hard work, self-discipline and creatine :lul:👌

On the serious note imagine being on gear at under 18 years old and not even unlocking it's full potential with doing calisthenics.
There are people on this forum who'll seriously argue those gains are naturally attainable in that time with muh hurrd wurrk and consustunsee.

And yeah, he could've probably done a push-pull or full body split of lifting and done his bodyweight skill work fluff on rest days to make the best use of the gear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
There are people on this forum who'll seriously argue those gains are naturally attainable in that time with muh hurrd wurrk and consustunsee.

And yeah, he could've probably done a push-pull or full body split of lifting and done his bodyweight skill work fluff on rest days to make the best use of the gear.
I always cage at users who preach being natty.

They all look DYEL after several years of lifting with hard work, proper nutrition and creatine

As itsOVER said
F4536157 E75B 4507 BCBF 14DBD282DE8F

I always cage at users who preach being natty.

They all look DYEL after several years of lifting with hard work, proper nutrition and creatine

As itsOVER said
View attachment 413838
Just get shrink after stopping roids theory

Just get shrink after stopping roids theory
Weird. When I finished my SARM cycle where I gained 11 lbs of pure muscle I didn't shrink a bit since then

Weird. When I finished my SARM cycle where I gained 11 lbs of pure muscle I didn't shrink a bit since then
Whats shrink? And at what rate did you gain 11lbs of muslces? Also where can i find sarms

• Hmm...
Well I was talking about test/tren etc.
I am not informed enough to talk about SARMs.

Which ones did you used, and how much ?

Just do push-ups bro u will become chang