Called short black kid subhuman today and said he would forever be bound to his genes AUTISTCELS GTFIH

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
I blackpilled this bluepilled normie nigger today

He’s sort of my friend so he usually thinks I’m just fucking with him (which I am since i liked him up until today) but I truly pwned him today

So basically we were in this room during lunch where a lot of foids and normies hang out and I was just sitting down

I always sleep in class because I’m giga low inhib and cheat so it doesn’t matter anyway

But anyway he was trying to make me look beta in front of the JBs and he was saying “bro why are you always sleeping in class, is it cuz your staying up all night with your discord kittens” (I was scrolling discord one time in class because I was retarded and it socially fucked me for a bit JFL)

Anyway I started getting really fucking pissed off and i remembered him telling me one time that his dad was 5’5 and his mom was 5’3

So I kind of loudly said maybe yelled that he would “never grow beyond 5’6” and “would never be taken seriously”, then I said “I can’t wait til you have to go to college and go to parties and be alone 24/7” or something along the lines of that

He got really embarrassed I think :feelswah: and kind of shutdown, everybody was looking at me like with a really weirded out look and some were saying “yo that was not cool at all”

I just kind of sat there twiddling with my thumbs after it happened and went back to staring blankly at the wall

It felt good to be narcy ngl, once i leanmaxx will do this more often

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mike21, poopoohead and 10 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
lesson has not been learned it seems
TBH I don’t care about normie’s opinions, felt good to make fun of him and relieving after he pissed me off that bad. Especially about stuff he can’t control

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and mirrormogger
TBH I don’t care about normie’s opinions, felt good to make fun of him and relieving after he pissed me off that bad. Especially about stuff he can’t control
jfl at 5’8 narcy middle schooler

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Clqs, Imretarded? and 3 others
@murdah Read this a stacylite mulatta was also in the room, JBW pill because she snickered

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

He’s sort of my friend so he usually thinks I’m just fucking with him (which I am since i liked him up until today) but I truly pwned him today

So basically we were in this room during lunch where a lot of foids and normies hang out and I was just sitting down

I always sleep in class because I’m giga low inhib and cheat so it doesn’t matter anyway

But anyway he was trying to make me look beta in front of the JBs and he was saying “bro why are you always sleeping in class, is it cuz your staying up all night with your discord kittens” (I was scrolling discord one time in class because I was retarded and it socially fucked me for a bit JFL)

Anyway I started getting really fucking pissed off and i remembered him telling me one time that his dad was 5’5 and his mom was 5’3

So I kind of loudly said maybe yelled that he would “never grow beyond 5’6” and “would never be taken seriously”, then I said “I can’t wait til you have to go to college and go to parties and be alone 24/7” or something along the lines of that

He got really embarrassed I think :feelswah: and kind of shutdown, everybody was looking at me like with a really weirded out look and some were saying “yo that was not cool at all”

I just kind of sat there twiddling with my thumbs after it happened and went back to staring blankly at the wall

Keep bullying urkcels while a BBC is slaying your oneitis 👻

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 1 other person
A fellow BWc is slaying my oneitis

There’s actually no Tyrone blacks in my school, ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and mirrormogger
cringe

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, kicktheslowflow, nope and 1 other person
Shitting on urkelcels is the biggest incel cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince, Clqs, xegigi and 6 others
IMG 5839

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Imretarded?
Shitting on urkelcels is the biggest incel cope tbh
practice for when I lean max, just wait nigger

I’ll be Jordan Barrett level narcy once I get this bloat off (ITS NOT COPE NIGGER)

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, butterworld and ElTruecel
A fellow BWc is slaying my oneitis

There’s actually no Tyrone blacks in my school, ngl
Stop acting autistic around your middle school friends don’t bring bp into real conversations. If you do at least be subtle about it don’t directly say some weird shit like “your parents are x height” :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

IMG 5840

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, RichardSpencel, Sny and 4 others
crazy sentence my guy i spit my coffee out jfl

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

the first rule of fight club... you never talk about it.

the first rule of black pill.... you never talk about it.

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and butterworld
the first rule of fight club... you never talk about it.

the first rule of black pill.... you never talk about it.
Technically I didn’t blackpill him since I didn’t inform him of the esoteric forums

I just made his unfixBle failos aware to him

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
you don’t directly blackpill people irl it’s just an unspoken rule
What’s done is done
He will probably become redpilled and watch Hamza now, doesn’t matter

bro saying all this as if he isn't 5'8 (admitted 5'8 on .org so we know he is 5'4 max)

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and Imretarded?
bro saying all this as if he isn't 5'8 (bro admitted 5'8 on .org so we know he is 5'4 max)
No I am Unironically 5’8

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
for shizzle brah
Why are you being such a. Nigger to me all of the sudden.

This isn’t even one of my race bait threads

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, xegigi, 0S4MA and 1 other person
Why are you being such a. Nigger to me all of the sudden.

This isn’t even one of my race bait threads
im joshing around brah im like this 99% of the time when im not tryna argue

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, xegigi, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Lol cringelord

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and kicktheslowflow
Etika was a great YouTuber

LTG is kind of an urkelcel regarding the games he plays and community he interacts with but he’s BBC Tyrone
neither Etika and ltg were Urkels. Urkels are non NT and socially retarded specifically. Etika and LTG were not socially retarded they just had nerdy interests which even thug negros have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Sny, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
he mogs me a little I think at least, not sure if I showed you my face on discord but jfl I've never even been in the same house as a foid for any purposes aside from holiday celebrations
What’s ur discord again boyo?

Niggers will call this tales or cringe but have never experienced the euphoria of putting someone down to make yourself feel better about your own insecurities

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 0S4MA
ive been banned like 7 times but its Saint from GP, right now my user is sniegasbox
Oh yeaaaa. It’s been a while @Themanletauticel123 @exeter @roman7 gtfih

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
u are a retard and people dont like mean niggas u fucked urself over while u got him sympathy dumbass nigga

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
u are a retard and people dont like mean niggas u fucked urself over while u got him sympathy dumbass nigga
i dont care it made me feel better about my own insecurities
fuck normies nigga they can go eat my fucking dick could give less of a fuck what they think about me
its looks over everything

IMG 0474

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
I got goosebumps from how cringe this was

Holy cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, xegigi, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back