Called short black kid subhuman today and said he would forever be bound to his genes AUTISTCELS GTFIH

Maybe read the story first you retard.
It wasn’t light teasing either he was full on badgering me to embarrass me in front of girls

• +1
Reactions: mug
Theres no pictures no care
do you think that when this was happening I was thinking to myself “let me take a picture so I can post this on looksmax.org for internet points :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: mug
I blackpilled this bluepilled normie nigger today

He’s sort of my friend so he usually thinks I’m just fucking with him (which I am since i liked him up until today) but I truly pwned him today

So basically we were in this room during lunch where a lot of foids and normies hang out and I was just sitting down

I always sleep in class because I’m giga low inhib and cheat so it doesn’t matter anyway

But anyway he was trying to make me look beta in front of the JBs and he was saying “bro why are you always sleeping in class, is it cuz your staying up all night with your discord kittens” (I was scrolling discord one time in class because I was retarded and it socially fucked me for a bit JFL)

Anyway I started getting really fucking pissed off and i remembered him telling me one time that his dad was 5’5 and his mom was 5’3

So I kind of loudly said maybe yelled that he would “never grow beyond 5’6” and “would never be taken seriously”, then I said “I can’t wait til you have to go to college and go to parties and be alone 24/7” or something along the lines of that

He got really embarrassed I think :feelswah: and kind of shutdown, everybody was looking at me like with a really weirded out look and some were saying “yo that was not cool at all”

I just kind of sat there twiddling with my thumbs after it happened and went back to staring blankly at the wall

It felt good to be narcy ngl, once i leanmaxx will do this more often
next time instead of being loud say it in a normal tone
(seems autistic and attention grabbing saying smth loudly, i know from expierience)

and dont frame your sentence like that it makes you look bitter
you literally said you cant wait till smth bad happens to him
would look better if you made it seem like he is the only one who is affected by his situation
if you want to show emotion show (fake) empathy

first adress him as smth like bro or dude
it makes you seem more normal and friendly
(espacially cause you guys were kind of friends and people probably think so to if they see u talking)

say smth like:
bro you need to worry about your self (empathy)
you have this and this problem in the future
(being alone at college)

now after showing empathy and addressing his future problem you need to show him a solution

for ex:
just stop bothering others (say his name)

then hell probably say smth like it was just a joke and he will remember not to do that and in public

from the perspective of others he might now seem like a case of a dude who takes things (jokes for ex) too far instead of you

JUST A GUESS THOUGH XD

Yea mine grew as well.

Also DTP told me u were a competitive swimmer idk if this is bs or not but if it isn’t.

What are your times? Like 50y, 100y and for butterfly, back stroke, etc?
quit when i was 15. only ones i remember(ish) (meters not yards)
50m free - 28s
50m fly - 30s
100m free - 58~59s
100m fly - 1:03
200m im - p sure it was a bit under 2:20

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What a vile piece of shit you are.

It is you who are subhuman, it is you who won't ascend.

Nigga thinks that having cock sucking hollow cheeks is going to help him get laid, jfl...

You are already hanging by a thread, fast forward a few years and you will still be an incel, it is your destiny, give up.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

Nigga thinks that having cock sucking hollow cheeks is going to help him get laid, jfl...

You are already hanging by a thread, fast forward a few years and you will still be an incel, it is your destiny, give up.
It's a brutal deterministic and Darwinistic world we live in, bub. Some are meant to feast, while others starve.

Thanks for not even reading the thread btw you stupid nigger, he was badgering me in front of foids and making me look like a pussy dipshit. STFU and GTFO and stop talking nigguh.

Also thanks for the cagefuel you made me genuinely laugh at the first part holy fuck.

Funny GIF

It's a brutal deterministic and Darwinistic world we live in, bub. Some are meant to feast, while others starve
You will starve.

You will starve.
In your fucking dreams, nigger boy.
GTFO of my threads and stop lurking, I know you're jealous that I'm in my prime as a teen and you're a rotting 40 year old but you need to get over it

In your fucking dreams, nigger boy.
GTFO of my threads and stop lurking, I know you're jealous that I'm in my prime as a teen and you're a rotting 40 year old but you need to get over it
Jfl what is there to be jelaous of?

To be jelaous of a blackpilled, brain rotted, 14yo incel who frequents online asylums and orders some autistic looksmaxxes?

I at least wasn't like that at 14yo, I was literally just chilling and playing video games, my mind wasn't poisoned like yours. You are the definition of a blackpill poisoned teen victim.

quit when i was 15. only ones i remember(ish) (meters not yards)
Did you qualify for anything regional or national?

Jfl what is there to be jelaous of?

To be jelaous of a blackpilled, brain rotted, 14yo incel who frequents online asylums and orders some autistic looksmaxxes?

I at least wasn't like that at 14yo, I was literally just chilling and playing video games, my mind wasn't poisoned like yours. You are the definition of a blackpill poisoned teen victim.
*jealous

Retarded sandnigger can't even spell properly. I play games with my friends and play sports retard. I'm just aspie so I'm more acutely intellectual and aware of things than others in my age group are. Stfu and KYS.

*jealous

Retarded sandnigger can't even spell properly. I play games with my friends and play sports retard. I'm just aspie so I'm more acutely intellectual and aware of things than others in my age group are. Stfu and KYS.
Also just wait you dirty nigger. Once my lipo arrives, i ascend and leave this forum.

Still caging at "What a vile piece of shit you are." btw. Thanks for the narcymaxxing motivation. Once my genetically enhanced hollow cheeks come in, I will bully more subhumans who are unfortunately living in a deterministic world where their entire life is decided by their looks (that I am acutely aware of and will use to my advantage as I age), simply because I can and it will piss you off.

Funny GIF

Also just wait you dirty nigger. Once my lipo arrives, i ascend and leave this forum.

Still caging at "What a vile piece of shit you are." btw. Thanks for the narcymaxxing motivation. Once my genetically enhanced hollow cheeks come in, I will bully more subhumans who are unfortunately living in a deterministic world where their entire life is decided by their looks (that I am acutely aware of and will use to my advantage as I age), simply because I can and it will piss you off.

Funny GIF
If you are trolling then congrats, if not then I guarantee that it's over for you.

You will realize it soon.

If you are trolling then congrats, if not then I guarantee that it's over for you.

You will realize it soon.
:soy::soy::soy:
Norwooding nigger. I don’t need your theatrics.

Whats your and your parents height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back