Calling ALL REAL NIGGAS

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I need every real nigga to GTFIH. I need opinions

Will corona directly cause the collapse of society? Will it lead lasting effects which accelerate our society closer to a collapse? Or will corona do jack shit?

also, will the quarantine and inevitable lock down in the western world lead to looting and riots? Or will people just stay home and have sex while watching Netflix for the next few months

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4671
I need every real nigga to GTFIH. I need opinions

Will corona directly cause the collapse of society? Will it lead lasting effects which accelerate our society closer to a collapse? Or will corona do jack shit?

also, will the quarantine and inevitable lock down in the western world lead to looting and riots? Or will people just stay home and have sex while watching Netflix for the next few months
Wait I'm asking God he probably knows

Consumerism will go down because people will be scared to waste money on products like iphones etc right, now there will spike in people buying medical shit, food supplies, etc. Normies are retarded, I guarantee there will be riots etc when the corana virus adapts and becomes stronger, unless there is military intervence there will be a large portion of retarded normies stealing food going monkeymode.

Also there will definetly be an economic crisis, as no one will be buying shit, and a lot of people will not be working etc.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
economy will collapse and that will be the only thing people remember about it in 5 years. deaths will be like other flues and many people will get infected. but by summer, everything will be the same.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Since you live in the us, all the retards there with guns will properly freak out and do stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
economy will collapse and that will be the only thing people remember about it in 5 years. deaths will be like other flues and many people will get infected. but by summer, everything will be the same.
It won’t be the same by summer Tbh
Since you live in the us, all the retards there with guns will properly freak out and do stupid shit
I live in canada (Toronto). Despite our strict gun laws all the gangsters have guns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Only god knows, and I feel sorry for all those guys who can't leave the house and don't have a significant other (incels)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 3043, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
It won’t be the same by summer Tbh

I live in canada (Toronto). Despite our strict gun laws all the gangsters have guns
There will be 100% be riots, there were riots in america cos some black guy got shot or something, and looting and stuff. Just imagine what people are gonna do when coranavirus gets worse people are gonna freak out.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
There will be 100% be riots, there were riots in america cos some black guy got shot or something, and looting and stuff. Just imagine what people are gonna do when coranavirus gets worse people are gonna freak out.
Stories are being emptied up here already. There will 100% be riots

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Stories are being emptied up here already. There will 100% be riots
Idk im just hyped to stay home and ldar, hopefully no retarded faggots here mess up with wifi tbh. Luckily here in chadstralia there are no guns.

• +1
Idk im just hyped to stay home and ldar, hopefully no retarded faggots here mess up with wifi tbh. Luckily here in chadstralia there are no guns.
Mirin u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
hoping for the downfall of the west, but most likely corona will do jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and fakemeta.
You got enough supplies?

Nothing will happen as per usual.

simply ldaring..

I have nothing more to do anyways..

At least now I'm at my mother's house and she cooks me stuff while I cope with vidya

• +1
simply ldaring..

I have nothing more to do anyways..

At least now I'm at my mother's house and she cooks me stuff while I cope with vidya
King what do u play

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.
King what do u play

kingdom come: deliverance

I'm just fucking around and wasting time

while my oneitis gets railed by bbc, wait.. there are no bbcs in my country.. So she gets railed by some slav chadlite idk.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3043
yes i Guess. it's the end Time in the next few months according to ... you know. watch some videos so you'll see
Only god knows, and I feel sorry for all those guys who can't leave the house and don't have a significant other (incels)
jfl incels have it unironically the best

kingdom come: deliverance

I'm just fucking around and wasting time

while my oneitis gets railed by bbc, wait.. there are no bbcs in my country.. So she gets railed by some slav chadlite idk.
King u will make it and stand tall

• Love it
Reactions: fakemeta.
It depends tbh. There are people here saying that Corona is lab made and if that's true then over time they can enhance the virus even more making it more deadly and killing more people than currently expected. If this is the case then I'm pretty sure they already have a cure for this considering they planned it all.

But even if it's not lab made, it's only killing elderly people (which might be an indicator of this being all planned, because it looks like they're getting rid of all the useless people and lowering the world population).

I heard that the pathogen of the virus is getting stronger in other countries which means it will take us longer to find a cure.

edit: mostly* killing elderly people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and Blackout.xl
Corona will make you shit while you cum

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
It kills people of every age.
Yeah my bad made a mistake there, but it mostly kills people who are weak (the elderly). There are people out there carrying the virus and they show no symptoms whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and stuckneworleans
I hope all the orthodontics and the sellers of proccessed food die.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendenceImminent