Calling all Tallcels [RESEARCH THREAD]

1. How tall are you
2. how tall are your parents
3. Did you eat a lot of goyslop growing up and in puberty
4. what was your overall diet like
5. how long did you sleep per night and did you go to bed at roughly same time everyday
6. were you fat or at least had abdominal fat (skinny fat) during your childhood/Puberty
7. did you participate in sports or went to the gym
1) 6'2
2) 5'7 and 5'8
3) ate healthy ( proteins , meat , no vegan Products)
4)...
5)slept pretty much always 6-8 hours
6) always in a high skinny section ( skinny but not underweight
7) always very sportiv ,never had a break from sport

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
1. How tall are you
5. how long did you sleep per night and did you go to bed at roughly same time everyday
6. were you fat or at least had abdominal fat (skinny fat) during your childhood/Puberty
1. 6'5
2. mom is 5'6 dad is 6'1
3. what the fuck is goyslop, i drank my milk.
4. meat, lots of meat. I love to eat meat.
5. 14 hours of sleep every night until i was 15.
6. I was skinny the entire time, im now 6'5 and weigh 165 pounds.
7. Gym and bobsledding.

• +1
1. How tall are you
6’2
5’9, 5’3
No
Shit
9 hours and no
Yes
Yes

It isn’t all genetics
Dutch men where one off the smallest in Europe 100 years ago, and the average height is 184cm for males now.
Dutch diet is literally filled with meat milk diary
astronomical cope, what about Bosnian men? 41st in the world for dairy consumption yet have an average male height of 183.9cm and Montenegrin whole share similar genes due to being exactly next to Bosnia on the coast of Dalmatia but being 2nd globally in dairy consumption also having an average male height of 182.9cm

As long as u meet a certain "good" level of dairy consumed its not gonna make u taller or shorter by very much lol. Genetics are everything

• +1
1. How tall are you
6'4

Dad 6'1 Mum 5'10ish

No

Bad

5 hours through puberty and at random times

I had a bmi of 30+ from like 10-16

No

• +1
1. How tall are you
185cm father 186cm mother 167cm , barely ate in puberty i was skinny asf, stayed up till 4 am especially during lockdown 2020, never did sports (hit puberty extremely late still going through it)

• +1
185cm father 186cm mother 5'6, barely ate in puberty i was skinny asf, stayed up till 4 am especially during lockdown 2020, never did sports
brutal, your parents especially your mother is so tall 5'6 is so brutal :feelswhy:

or is your mother 5'6 and you are 186 cuz your writing confused me lol

brutal, your parents especially your mother is so tall 5'6 is so brutal :feelswhy:

or is your mother 5'6 and you are 186 cuz your writing confused me lol
nono im 185cm. my bad for spelling lmao

• +1
1. How tall are you
1. 6’3 (I’m 21)
2. Dad = 6’4. Mom = 5’5
3. Yes
4. Mostly fast food, chips, candy, soda. Occasionally eggs, liver, vegetables, and meat. (Rarely ate fruit)
5. In teen years during high school I would sleep 5-6 hours on weekdays and 8-10 hours on weekends
6. I was skinny fat, mostly malnourished. (I remember weighing 120lbs at 5’8 during freshman year high school.)
7. Yes I played Football (American) during high school and went to the gym.

I really fucked up my development, I should at least be 6’5 at 21, holy fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: okwiwhd, mlbmogger252 and Funnyunenjoyer1
1. 6’3 (I’m 21)
2. Dad = 6’4. Mom = 5’5
3. Yes
4. Mostly fast food, chips, candy, soda. Occasionally eggs, liver, vegetables, and meat. (Rarely ate fruit)
5. In teen years during high school I would sleep 5-6 hours on weekdays and 8-10 hours on weekends
6. I was skinny fat, mostly malnourished. (I remember weighing 120lbs at 5’8 during freshman year high school.)
7. Yes I played Football (American) during high school and went to the gym.

I really fucked up my development, I should at least be 6’5 at 21, holy fuck.
not bad, 6'3 is very good you likely reached your genetic limit

1. How tall are you
1. 188cm
2. 180cm dad 170 ish mom
3. Yes
4. Goyslop and processed meats
5. 9 hours and yes
6. Yes
7. Two sports at the same time for 8 years and one sport for 11

not bad, 6'3 is very good you likely reached your genetic limit
Feel like I could be taller. My cousin whose dad is 6’1 and mom is 6’0 is 6’10 at 21, same age as me. I understand he got insanely lucky but I feel like my genetic limit was 6’5 and I didn’t reach it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
5'11 mom and you are only 3 inches taller than her :feelspepo: Your case may prove it's not genetics
Interesting, my mom is 167 and I'm 182. Technically you should be way above 190. How tall is your dad

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Funnyunenjoyer1
Feel like I could be taller. My cousin who’s dad is 6’1 and mom is 6’0 is 6’10 at 21, same age as me. I understand he got insanely lucky but I feel like my genetic limit was 6’5 and I didn’t reach it.
thats cuz his mom is super tall, yours is average.

• +1
Reactions: VisualStacks
Interesting, my mom is 167 and I'm 182. Technically you should be way above 190. How tall is your dad
I was talking about @asdvek .

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I have a friend when i was 14 years old very athletic literally runs everyday his sport was longjump. Loves doing calisthenics and loves eating meat(his dad grills alot) but still fucking 5'7ish till now

• So Sad
all my sisters are taller than my father and mother I'm 6'4 my bro is 6'6, both my mom and dad are 5'9 , 5'11
whenever we had lunch or dinner, dad never bought soda or juice, but buttermilk and kefir
breakfast was always some milk and bread , honey and olive oil
all of us are skinny, small frames and long limbs,
some tall people in the family around 6'4, skinny as well, diet for them was mostly ducks and fish as their fathers were hunters living at the beach.
some of them never ate red meat aka beef, swimmers at a young age too

for our area we are considered quite tall, it only goes a couple generations back, grandparents were shortcels

Last edited:
1. How tall are you
1. 6’3
2. My dad is 5’5 and my mom is 5’10
3/4. Had a decent diet, only ate home cooked meals
5. Slept a good 10 hours per night
6. Was fairly skinny during childhood, had abs since 12 until present day
7. Never did any sports until I started working out at 14y/o

1. How tall are you|201cm
2. how tall are your parents|6'1 dad 5'3 mom
3. Did you eat a lot of goyslop growing up and in puberty| yeah
4. what was your overall diet like| ate everything, equal amounts of good natural food/processed shit
5. how long did you sleep per night and did you go to bed at roughly same time everyday|during school time 6hr in summer breaks/after school 8 hr minimum but i was already tall before finishing school. i grew most of my height when i was sleeping 5-6hr
6. were you fat or at least had abdominal fat (skinny fat) during your childhood/Puberty|yes was chubby
7. did you participate in sports or went to the gym| during my development stage nah

Last edited:
1. How tall are you
6”5 dad 5”10 mum 5”7 yes i ate so much goyslop diet was shit asf 9 hours a night very lean and skinny i didn’t do any sports

• +1
6”5 dad 5”10 mum 5”7 yes i ate so much goyslop diet was shit asf 9 hours a night very lean and skinny i didn’t do any sports
only 5'10? you had tall parents

1. How tall are you
1. 6'5 1/2
2. 5'10 and 6'2
3. kinda, not really. A lot of raw milk, saur kraut, and fish during the first few years of life. and breastmilk
4. shit overall once I went to school
5. shit and inconsistent sleep
6. never been fat not even close
7. kinda not after middle school though