Calling @amnesia to explain how he frauds height on the beach

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
You said you fraud height even on the beach, do you actually walk around the beach using this with everyone having a clear view of your feet? How you do it?

5F509F2C 0B7C 4896 B489 90655B6E458B

and what do you do when you go to bed w a girl? and when she doesnt allow shoes inside her house, do you say like “oh ok give me a sec” and take off your shoes, open your backpack and put your elevator slippers? Wont she notice the height decrease until you put the slippers on?

Please post pics of what you use. I’m a height frauder as well, but only use insoles on normal shoes like chuck taylors

@Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Growth Plate, n0rthface and 11 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
He grabs a handful of sand and puts it in his beach shoes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, currylightskin, Tallooksmaxxer and 18 others
Oh just saw your post nevermind. But still wondering about the beach situation

his brain has developed an ingenious coping mechanism that prevents him from any bad reaction. any bad look or reaction is evaluated by his brain as an IOI and and counts it as potential slay.... thats what he writes about all the time here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot, n0rthface and 7 others
the trick is to have a shoe that is coloured like sand so it blends in:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 21044, Rt-Rust1 and 13 others
toto-g1307-3-2-inches-taller-black-braided-sandals-super-lightweight-127.png

thats tjhe pair I wear but yeah I do. Funny enough one date I went on with an 18 year old girl she couldnt stop making fun of my sandals I walked out to go hot tubbing in these and she stars laughing "what the hell are those on your feet?" She said they looked dorky.

But yeah dude I walk around the beach in them, at the water park, etc. i transition by first sitting down so I am already not at standing height and taking them off then kinda crouch walking to the hot tub, so again, I am not standing height, im crouching so its expected I am shorter if u know what I mean

U adopt all kinds of tricks and stuff when frauding. Like u tell the girl to go sit in the hot tub first, so shes not standing right next to u when u take ur shoes off, shes already at a sitting angle of perception so its harder to percieve ur 4 inch shorter stance as u then walk over to the hot tub etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, kuroro, Deleted member 21044 and 24 others

thats tjhe pair I wear but yeah I do. Funny enough one date I went on with an 18 year old girl she couldnt stop making fun of my sandals I walked out to go hot tubbing in these and she stars laughing "what the hell are those on your feet?" She said they looked dorky.

But yeah dude I walk around the beach in them, at the water park, etc. i transition by first sitting down so I am already not at standing height and taking them off then kinda crouch walking to the hot tub, so again, I am not standing height, im crouching so its expected I am shorter if u know what I mean

U adopt all kinds of tricks and stuff when frauding
Bro I can't believe you're actually wearing this in public :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, n0rthface, wristcel and 13 others
bro you retarted what is this stupid question just wear stilts dont be a pussy bro do alpha male shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, delusionalretard, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

U adopt all kinds of tricks and stuff when frauding. Like u tell the girl to go sit in the hot tub first, so shes not standing right next to u when u take ur shoes off, shes already at a sitting angle of perception so its harder to percieve ur 4 inch shorter stance as u then walk over to the hot tub etc
Bro c'mon don't lie, I already saw you on the beach with these on:
Download 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, kuroro, n0rthface and 11 others

br0 cmon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, RichardSpencel and Lmao
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
You said you fraud height even on the beach, do you actually walk around the beach using this with everyone having a clear view of your feet? How you do it?

View attachment 1312937

and what do you do when you go to bed w a girl? and when she doesnt allow shoes inside her house, do you say like “oh ok give me a sec” and take off your shoes, open your backpack and put your elevator slippers? Wont she notice the height decrease until you put the slippers on?

Please post pics of what you use. I’m a height frauder as well, but only use insoles on normal shoes like chuck taylors

@Amnesia
i had the same question tbh. i dont think this works at all. lets be real here. the best you can do is fraud 2 inches in ur trainers and then only get with girls who are too short to realise your height decrease when u take ur trainers off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Danish_Retard

bro honestly this is just way to stressful to do. its obvious too. for once its just better to be short than do all of this

I am glad I am not short, so I don't have to do this kind of autistic shit, then again, I'd trade my height for Amnesia's looks in a heartbeat.

ive already made two videosm

u sit down to change ur shoes obviously, in a discreet area. How low IQ are u guys to not be able to figure basic shit out lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and Deleted member 5786

Wait you wear THIS on the BEACH??

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
here we go....

yes i do, whats ur point? They are sandals, many ppl wear sandals on beaches
These are not sandals man tbh this looks like a shoe you use to go to work, on beach ppl use like flip flops or something

also i imagine they would look bizarre with shorts instead of pants

These are not sandals man tbh this looks like a shoe you use to go to work, on beach ppl use like flip flops or something

also i imagine they would look bizarre with shorts instead of pants
There are more than one style of sandals, u know that right, are u like fucking 14 years old? they are called close toed sandals do a google search

Hrtytrh

These shoes don’t match your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
There are more than one style of sandals, u know that right, are u like fucking 14 years old? they are called close toed sandals do a google search

View attachment 1313016
Well never saw anyone using these on the beach regardless.

anyway i admire ur effort to not be a manlet, i’m 5’10 and also have a big frame which makes me look even shorter, it is sad indeed

View attachment 1312937

@Amnesia
Amnesia stays inside his house jfl :ROFLMAO: at you thinking he goes to the beach

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224

View attachment 1312937

@Amnesia
It's OK, man. I mean, why do women have the right to wear sandals while men have to wear shoes (in formal situations). when it is hot men have to put up with shoes. Why can women wear shit that make them look taller and men can't. The difference in gender regarding clothes is absurd. (Not that I'm in favor of high heels since they fuck feet legs and spine but men shouldn't be forbiden to wear them or whatever shit they want) (I need to gather the courage to wear fucking caveman garments or gowns, I think they might be the most ergonomical clothes out there

Last edited:
It's OK, man. I mean, why do women have the right to wear sandals while men have to wear shoes (in formal situations). when it is hot men have to put up with shoes. Why can women wear shit that make them look taller and men can't. The difference in gender regarding clothes is absurd. (Not that I'm in favor of high heels since they fuck feet legs and spine but men shouldn't be forbiden to wear them or whatever shit they want) (I need to gather the courage to wear fucking caveman garments or gowns, I think they might be the most ergonomical clothes out there
forbiden*