"Calling out" the $ice Ice network promoters, for the very shit call so far? Explain, defend, or whatever yourself?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
@DarkTetrad @AscendedMammon maybe a few more people?
Been promoting Ice Network, for months. Thread after thread, post after post. Since like October 2023 orso. Promoting isn't even the right word, been talking about it, like it's the best next thing ever, and infinite gains are happening

The results since the shilling started?
25% LOSS.

While most every other crypto porjects, been pumping like crazy.

Time to respond, @DarkTetrad ! Time to tell, what is going on?? what is da truth? Why to loss? Why no pamp?

Ice

....... etc..... (could probably add another 10 threads, started by you on this crypto project.
What is going on??? You part own this project?? Tell da truth???

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poloralf, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
bro what? dnrd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, roping3264 and User28823
jfl at taking crypto advice from .org its like asking a curry how to get laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 6128, Shkreliii and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264
Mods shouldn't allow this to happen
BAN these faggots!!!

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Never buy any coins that aren't listed on a centralised exchange

bro what? dnrd.
cryptosection, got flooded/spammed lasts months . Be probably 1 person (with multipule accounts) or few people. Telling that this project, is the best thing ever. And than the project, has only been dropping since the made calls to buy. That is some loser shit, and these people should start respond, wtf is going on imo. Or at minimum show some humility, instead of constantly posting from their high horse telling they are the greatest/smartest and everyone else is dumb/idiot. While they only made suggestions so far, that would had made people lose money.

cryptosection, got flooded/spammed lasts months . Be probably 1 person (with multipule accounts) or few people. Telling that this project, is the best thing ever. And than the project, has only been dropping since the made calls to buy. That is some loser shit, and these people should start respond, wtf is going on imo. Or at minimum show some humility, instead of constantly posting from their high horse telling they are the greatest/smartest and everyone else is dumb/idiot. While they only made suggestions so far, that would had made people lose money.
every single idiot that takes advice on here and actually invests his money deserves to lose them

every single idiot that takes advice on here and actually invests his money deserves to lose them
it's not all shit.
some good/great calls have been made here also, on this forum section. one gotta develop the skill though, to investigate if something may have potential or not though. if one decides to invest/bet/gamble

@DarkTetrad @AscendedMammon maybe a few more people?
Been promoting Ice Network, for months. Thread after thread, post after post. Since like October 2023 orso. Promoting isn't even the right word, been talking about it, like it's the best next thing ever, and infinite gains are happening

The results since the shilling started?
25% LOSS.

While most every other crypto porjects, been pumping like crazy.

Time to respond, @DarkTetrad ! Time to tell, what is going on?? what is da truth? Why to loss? Why no pamp?

View attachment 2596350

....... etc..... (could probably add another 10 threads, started by you on this crypto project.
What is going on??? You part own this project?? Tell da truth???
That's not the coin

That's a different project.

This is getting listed January and the KYC prevents mining on multiple devices. This is the only phone mining project like this getting mined one a phone that has an AI automatic KYC to prevent fraud and that is actually getting listed with a liquidity.

Never buy any coins that aren't listed on a centralised exchange
Nobody is asking you to buy. I'm asking you losers to mine it. You guys have no brain it seems. It's going on Uniswap in January.

Nobody is asking you to buy. I'm asking you losers to mine it. You guys have no brain it seems. It's going on Uniswap in January.

Yeah I'll waste time mining a shitcoin

Bitcoin only real

Yeah I'll waste time mining a shitcoin
Big talk for someone who achieved nothing and spends their livelihood on here making approx $0. I really don't give a fuck about what losers do. Rot in poverty.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Big talk for someone who achieved nothing and spends their livelihood on here making approx $0. I really don't give a fuck about what losers do. Rot in poverty.
Lol at assume that our moneymaxxed Chad @ascension , is making no money and a loser.
That would apply more to me.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ascension
Lol at assume that our moneymaxxed Chad @ascension , is making no money and a loser.
That would apply more to me.

Nah bro I guarantee you've made more than me in crypto

But in reponse to him, I'm making enough to not have to mine shitcoins and do all that bullshit

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Nah bro I guarantee you've made more than me in crypto

But in reponse to him, I'm making enough to not have to mine shitcoins and do all that bullshit
Then stop complaining

Cryptocurrency is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back