Caloric Restriction Delays Visual Signs Of Aging In Lemurs

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
IMG 8669

The control lemur clearly looks unhealthy, and the CR lemur looks young and healthful.

The CR group has 30% less calories than the control. The median lifespan for the control group was 6.4 years, compared to 9.6 years for the CR group. When the last control lemur died at 11.3 years, one third of the CR lemurs we’re still alive. This study is intriguing in that in addition to demonstrating the lifespan increasing effect of CR, it also demonstrates a marked delay of an aged appearance.

@KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Stopping methionine and cysteine intake does the same without needing to cut calories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, PseudoMaxxer, Allornothing and 1 other person
Do you think we give a fuck about lemirs ekil
Go to raypeats forum
Kys asian loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33379 and Deleted member 4397
Stopping methionine and cysteine intake does the same without needing to cut calories
Yes, that’s how it seems. What do you think about increasing glycine to mimic methionine restriction?

Methionine restriction to the degree done in rodent models is not viable in humans.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yes, that’s how it seems. What do you think about increasing glycine to mimic methionine restriction?

Methionine restriction to the degree done in rodent models is not viable in humans.
Thats what I do. Gelatin everyday and especially before bed and after eating a meal high in the toxic amino acids like muscle meat for eg which is high in methionine and cysteine

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Youㅤ
Thats what I do. Gelatin everyday and especially before bed and after eating a meal high in the toxic amino acids like muscle meat for eg which is high in methionine and cysteine
What’s your dosage? I take 10-20 grams of collagen peptides per day. I have a low frequency of muscle meat consumption.

What’s confusing to me about cysteine is how NAC seems to be anti-aging

gelatin from thc gummies in excess hurts tummy, but i still eat them- why gelatin instead of sucrose or fructose

gelatin from thc gummies in excess hurts tummy, but i still eat them- why gelatin instead of sucrose or fructose
Gelatin is a protein, a good source of glycine and proline. Sucrose and fructose are sugars.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 4397
How are you not banned?
I thought alts weren’t allowed?

That’s true u look younger when skinny especially if you in 20-30s

That’s true u look younger when skinny especially if you in 20-30s
Being lean actually can make you look older on your face, but it slows aging and therefore you’ll look younger in the long run.

What’s your dosage? I take 10-20 grams of collagen peptides per day. I have a low frequency of muscle meat consumption.

What’s confusing to me about cysteine is how NAC seems to be anti-aging
NAC increases glutathione and helps in demethylation. I think NAC low dosage once a week or so in 3 months is enough for all its benefits without the drawbacks , and also before drinking and such . I eat gelatin until I’m full

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
View attachment 2539951
The control lemur clearly looks unhealthy, and the CR lemur looks young and healthful.

The CR group has 30% less calories than the control. The median lifespan for the control group was 6.4 years, compared to 9.6 years for the CR group. When the last control lemur died at 11.3 years, one third of the CR lemurs we’re still alive. This study is intriguing in that in addition to demonstrating the lifespan increasing effect of CR, it also demonstrates a marked delay of an aged appearance.

@KING REIDYZ
Umm interesting

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Deleted member 50491
High IQ

Being lean actually can make you look older on your face, but it slows aging and therefore you’ll look younger in the long run.
yes but its worth iit because even though losing that baby fat will make you look 3 years older,that baby fat will leave either way when you are 30,which in turn will make your skin even more saggy by then,jordan barrett is going to be a clear example of this ppl think hes ageing bad but he knows too hes going to age really slowly from here on out

• +1
Reactions: 4scend
@mudworm32 kys

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
View attachment 2539951

@KING REIDYZ
are we sure it isnt just underdeveloped

life fuel for lemurcels lurking on looksmax.org