BraveCake
Member of SLYR
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2026
- Posts
- 1,511
- Reputation
- 1,740
I had an idea that going to the camp could be an amazing opportunity for your career in content creation if you really took advantage of it. I’m guessing that’s what several of the guys are trying to do here as well. But holy shit all of the guys in camp looksmaxx are ND and unlikable as fuck. You’d think someone would step up to the plate to clipfarm and be the star of the camp but no, everyone in the camp is just a weird fucking loser 
.
I’m watching the clips right now and these niggas are so fucking boring and weird. Ngl thought the content would be better. None of the contestants stand out though. Wasted 5K


. If you’re gonna spend 5K to go to camp looksmax you better be the star of the fucking show clipfarming left and right bro come on now 
Fucking idiots. I could’ve made way better use of a spot there. If I were there wallahi you’d see my face everywhere on tiktok
I’m watching the clips right now and these niggas are so fucking boring and weird. Ngl thought the content would be better. None of the contestants stand out though. Wasted 5K
Fucking idiots. I could’ve made way better use of a spot there. If I were there wallahi you’d see my face everywhere on tiktok