Camp Looksmaxx is so fucking bad

BraveCake

BraveCake

Member of SLYR
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Posts
1,511
Reputation
1,742
I had an idea that going to the camp could be an amazing opportunity for your career in content creation if you really took advantage of it. I’m guessing that’s what several of the guys are trying to do here as well. But holy shit all of the guys in camp looksmaxx are ND and unlikable as fuck. You’d think someone would step up to the plate to clipfarm and be the star of the camp but no, everyone in the camp is just a weird fucking loser :lul::lul:.

I’m watching the clips right now and these niggas are so fucking boring and weird. Ngl thought the content would be better. None of the contestants stand out though. Wasted 5K :lul::lul::lul::lul:. If you’re gonna spend 5K to go to camp looksmax you better be the star of the fucking show clipfarming left and right bro come on now :feelsuhh:

Fucking idiots. I could’ve made way better use of a spot there. If I were there wallahi you’d see my face everywhere on tiktok
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares, Aox Ofwar, ragingmanlet and 9 others
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks, Erdafritnib and Crimx991
yeah jesus christ i just watched some clips to see and they’re all fucking horrible looking genetically clav and hexum aren’t doing shit JFL. they should have had some requirement for how the people look going into it so a bunch of subhumans don’t go in thinking they’re gonna come out chad
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Erdafritnib
It was a hard watch
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, voks and BraveCake
yeah jesus christ i just watched some clips to see and they’re all fucking horrible looking genetically clav and hexum aren’t doing shit JFL. they should have had some requirement for how the people look going into it so a bunch of subhumans don’t go in thinking they’re gonna come out chad
not even about the looks

nobody was ever going to ascend from this shit lmao. if niggas actually paid money for this shit to looksmaxx it’s over. i see it as an opportunity to go viral but none of the people are doing shit they’re all boring. thats my point. it was never about the looksmaxxing its about clipfarming but none of them are entertaining enough to do that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: solohunter99, Erdafritnib and voks
didnt watch
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and code80
Its already start?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Bro I tought people are going to clipfarm there and interviee clav and shit, instead they are just enjoying the moment
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
@Hollywood
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
@Hollywood
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
I had an idea that going to the camp could be an amazing opportunity for your career in content creation if you really took advantage of it. I’m guessing that’s what several of the guys are trying to do here as well. But holy shit all of the guys in camp looksmaxx are ND and unlikable as fuck. You’d think someone would step up to the plate to clipfarm and be the star of the camp but no, everyone in the camp is just a weird fucking loser :lul::lul:.

I’m watching the clips right now and these niggas are so fucking boring and weird. Ngl thought the content would be better. None of the contestants stand out though. Wasted 5K :lul::lul::lul::lul:. If you’re gonna spend 5K to go to camp looksmax you better be the star of the fucking show clipfarming left and right bro come on now :feelsuhh:

Fucking idiots. I could’ve made way better use of a spot there. If I were there wallahi you’d see my face everywhere on tiktok

U mad bro

IMG 7254
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Majklos, Mr Test, RedDragonSlayer and 6 others
I had an idea that going to the camp could be an amazing opportunity for your career in content creation if you really took advantage of it. I’m guessing that’s what several of the guys are trying to do here as well. But holy shit all of the guys in camp looksmaxx are ND and unlikable as fuck. You’d think someone would step up to the plate to clipfarm and be the star of the camp but no, everyone in the camp is just a weird fucking loser :lul::lul:.

I’m watching the clips right now and these niggas are so fucking boring and weird. Ngl thought the content would be better. None of the contestants stand out though. Wasted 5K :lul::lul::lul::lul:. If you’re gonna spend 5K to go to camp looksmax you better be the star of the fucking show clipfarming left and right bro come on now :feelsuhh:

Fucking idiots. I could’ve made way better use of a spot there. If I were there wallahi you’d see my face everywhere on tiktok
What are you saying bro ? They are all Chads there
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake and Erdafritnib
them niggas thought they was gonna ascend to chad in 7 days
 
Are niggas actually watching that
 

Similar threads

unknownincel
Replies
3
Views
25
chud10282892
chud10282892
jfl7723
Replies
0
Views
23
jfl7723
jfl7723
inyerta
Replies
16
Views
96
inyerta
inyerta
WonkyChin186
Replies
4
Views
73
maxilla569
maxilla569

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Hollywood
Back
Top