Can a rhino decrease alar base/nose width as well as increasing nasal bridge/nasion?

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
Haven’t seen such thing

• +1
Reactions: angelo
For the alar reduction yes - alarplasty.

For bridge, they either have to do rib rhinoplasty (use your own, or stock fridged one). Ribs increase swelling. They can also warp (10%)
OR they use a silicon or medpor implant. Problem with silicon is it can migrate. Problem with medpor you need a more experienced surgeon to remove correctly if it doesnt look good or right. Problem with both is if designs not ideal, edges can show through skin or due to aging.

I'm going for the same situation. Seeing Dr. Charles Lee in Beverly Hills. I'm not asian, but typical asian noses have both these problems and he also specializes in rib rhino. You NEED someone who specializes in rib or nasal implants to get bridge raised.

They just do both in same procedure

• Love it
Reactions: Dystopian
T
For the alar reduction yes - alarplasty.

For bridge, they either have to do rib rhinoplasty (use your own, or stock fridged one). Ribs increase swelling. They can also warp (10%)
OR they use a silicon or medpor implant. Problem with silicon is it can migrate. Problem with medpor you need a more experienced surgeon to remove correctly if it doesnt look good or right. Problem with both is if designs not ideal, edges can show through skin or due to aging.

I'm going for the same situation. Seeing Dr. Charles Lee in Beverly Hills. I'm not asian, but typical asian noses have both these problems and he also specializes in rib rhino. You NEED someone who specializes in rib or nasal implants to get bridge raised.

They just do both in same procedure
Thx bro