Can African Americans pull Latinas

ilovewhitewomen

ilovewhitewomen

Iron
I can not pull Latinas for some reason, I always thought they'd be easier to get than white girls since they're of an inferior genetic makeup but that's just not the case. I can barely even get a torta's attention let alone a high-quality guerita. I am not a typical thugmaxxed black dude which every time I do see a BM/LF couple the dude is thugmaxxed. I know their parents don't like us, but so do white parents so the real question is are white parents more cucked? I'm tired of white females, and the black females I like are either lesbians or they like white guys. Is there a tutorial on how to get a Latina foid? I'm going to learn Spanish this summer which should help.

Nah us tyrones can pull, you're just autistic and unattractive. Get your looks up, not your books up.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, sub5c3l and Ricky212
I can not pull Latinas for some reason, I always thought they'd be easier to get than white girls since they're of an inferior genetic makeup but that's just not the case. I can barely even get a torta's attention let alone a high-quality guerita. I am not a typical thugmaxxed black dude which every time I do see a BM/LF couple the dude is thugmaxxed. I know their parents don't like us, but so do white parents so the real question is are white parents more cucked? I'm tired of white females, and the black females I like are either lesbians or they like white guys. Is there a tutorial on how to get a Latina foid? I'm going to learn Spanish this summer which should help.
Nah us tyrones can pull, you're just autistic and unattractive. Get your looks up, not your books up.
Duality of a blackcel

• JFL
Reactions: ilovewhitewomen
same join date as me

Only on movies and Hollywood land