Can an eyebrow transplant give PCT brows?

CtrlAltDelete

CtrlAltDelete

ㅤㅤ
I am considering an eyebrow transplant just on the front ends of my eyebrows to make them point downwards a bit, and on the outer ends to make them fuller there to get the full appearance of a PCT brow. Is this possible, is it recommended? How do I go on about getting better brows that are PCT?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sorrowfulsad
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
To put things into perspective this is what I want to do.

These are my brows now:
Before

This is how I want them to be:

After

What is the best possible option? I feel like the front ends of my brows are too high up, so I wonder if there's a way I can pull them down and then fill the rest of the area with transplanted hair to get PCT brows. I feel as though it would also be a really good and cheap looksmax overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mongrelcel
To put things into perspective this is what I want to do.

These are my brows now:
View attachment 1305459

This is how I want them to be:

View attachment 1305460
What is the best possible option? I feel like the front ends of my brows are too high up, so I wonder if there's a way I can pull them down and then fill the rest of the area with transplanted hair to get PCT brows. I feel as though it would also be a really good and cheap looksmax overall.
from the pics you would also need a browridge/supraoribtal implant

the shape of the eyebrow is strongly influenced by the shape of the bones underneath

tag me anytime when discussing this topic

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 14848, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person

the shape of the eyebrow is strongly influenced by the shape of the bones underneath

I see, thanks.

In terms of the browridge; I'm currently 18 years old. Do you think with age my browridge may get better (therefore getting me better, PCT brows), or is it impossible without an implant?

I actually may test fillers out in the browridge region first and then see if I'll get an implant or not, just to kind of test-drive the results. I worry about filler migration though...

• +1
In terms of the browridge; I'm currently 18 years old. Do you think with age my browridge may get better (therefore getting me better, PCT brows), or is it impossible without an implant?
impossible

and even if it did grow by some miracle, it definitely wouldn't grow into the exact shape you want/need

I actually may test fillers out in the browridge region first and then see if I'll get an implant or not, just to kind of test-drive the results. I worry about filler migration though...
understandable since it's right about your fucking eyeball :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
impossible

and even if it did grow by some miracle, it definitely wouldn't grow into the exact shape you want/need

understandable since it's right about your fucking eyeball :lul:
Holy shit so it actually is incredibly invasive right? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

What if the filler material actually enters my eyeballs though or some shit, filler migration sounds scary af

• +1
@LooksOverAll said eye implants look like shit and unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Screenshot 20210729 210506 Chrome

so would the left guy have negative eyebrows and the right guy positive tilted eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person

How is eyebrow length affected by browridge/supraorbitals? My browridge is sufficient but my eyebrows aren't long enough. They should extend to the nose bridge whereas mine stop right before the medial canthus.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ChristianChad
How is eyebrow length affected by browridge/supraorbitals? My browridge is sufficient but my eyebrows aren't long enough. They should extend to the nose bridge whereas mine stop right before the medial canthus.
well the part near the medial canthus will obviously be less affected as the part near the sides of your head
View attachment 1305587
so would the left guy have negative eyebrows and the right guy positive tilted eyebrows?

notice how much more space there is on the chad skull

the "downturn" is when the eyebrow extands past the red line, and since the skull is a 3d object, it starts curving back

to illustrate

the part in the red circle already is on the sides of the head, not on the front

better example:

do you see how sharp the downturn is?

do you see that almost 95% of his entire head width is covered with eyebrow?

now compare with OPs subhuman bloated skull:

he doesent even have a downturn because his head is much less angular, and therefore the part where the head changes from the forhead to the side, is much more rounded

its not possible to have a sharp downturn in that scenario, but maybe with some skilled transplant maybe

also you see how narrow ops eyebrows are? dellisolas cover like 95% of his head width, but ops cover much less

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14848
well the part near the medial canthus will obviously be less affected as the part near the sides of your head

View attachment 1305841

the "downturn" is when the eyebrow extands past the red line, and since the skull is a 3d object, it starts curving back

to illustrate

View attachment 1305842

the part in the red circle already is on the sides of the head, not on the front
Thought so. I have sufficient lateral length. I just need medial length.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Mongrelcel

View attachment 1305841

to illustrate

View attachment 1305842

better example:

View attachment 1305846

do you see how sharp the downturn is?

do you see that almost 95% of his entire head width is covered with eyebrow?

now compare with OPs subhuman bloated skull:
View attachment 1305848

he doesent even have a downturn because his head is much less angular, and therefore the part where the head changes from the forhead to the side, is much more rounded

its not possible to have a sharp downturn in that scenario, but maybe with some skilled transplant maybe

also you see how narrow ops eyebrows are? dellisolas cover like 95% of his head width, but ops cover much less
it's taken from a lookism thread
so basically op has a wide neurocranium in relation to his splanchocranium and dellisolas?
I agree on the length part because the eyebrows basically cover the orbits so better developed skull=wider orbits = longer eyebrows but I am personally in between Op and Alessandro but my eyebrows have the some positive inclination like Alessandro's
So is his and mine lateral part of the supraorbital rim higher compared to OP's like this?
20210907 212232

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Mongrelcel
it's taken from a lookism thread
so basically op has a wide neurocranium in relation to his splanchocranium and dellisolas?
I agree on the length part because the eyebrows basically cover the orbits so better developed skull=wider orbits = longer eyebrows but I am personally in between Op and Alessandro but my eyebrows have the some positive inclination like Alessandro's
So is his and mine lateral part of the supraorbital rim higher compared to OP's like this?
View attachment 1305873
i dont quite understand what youre asking, and I doubt I can tell without pics and even with pics the distortion caused by focal length plays an extremly huge role here

I just wanted to explain the concept behind it, Im sure you can work it out yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
PCT eyebrows like somerhalder are such a fucking halo

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 14543, gamma and 1 other person
Anyways OP, to answer your question, you would need eyebrow transplant to the middle part of your eyebrows like this:

Pctbrows
PORTADA TC 2048xprogressive

It will give the illusion of PCT. You have a similar eyebrow shape to Timothee Chalamet but your eyebrows stop right around your media canthus. You want them to extend to your nose bridge.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
i dont quite understand what youre asking, and I doubt I can tell without pics and even with pics the distortion caused by focal length plays an extremly huge role here

I just wanted to explain the concept behind it, Im sure you can work it out yourself
Eyebrows basically lay on the bone so
if the later part of the supraorbital rim is high ( red circle low in the left, high in the rigth)
the eyebrows are pct and if it's low like tge left one they, re nct.
20210907 212232

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
interesting thread.
cant do anything with that information but