Can Androgens fix mandibular asymmetry

makemebigger

makemebigger

Iron
Joined
May 12, 2026
Posts
60
Reputation
47
I’m 15 and 9 months and have class 3 malocclusion and an asymmetrical mandible, I’m not concerned about my malocclusion for now as I’m hoping to get bimax later on, but I am concerned about my asymmetrical mandible, this happened because the dentist removed Àn adult tooth À couple years ago, I’m heavily considering roids but halo in specific as it is very androgenic and I am told it will slightly fix my asymmetry, lemme know if it will do me any good
 
  • +1
Reactions: mid234
I’m 15 and 9 months and have class 3 malocclusion and an asymmetrical mandible, I’m not concerned about my malocclusion for now as I’m hoping to get bimax later on, but I am concerned about my asymmetrical mandible, this happened because the dentist removed Àn adult tooth À couple years ago, I’m heavily considering roids but halo in specific as it is very androgenic and I am told it will slightly fix my asymmetry, lemme know if it will do me any good
yas
 

Similar threads

pousszz
Replies
2
Views
33
iblamehomelander
iblamehomelander
Bater
Replies
4
Views
69
Bater
Bater
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
29
Views
162
makemebigger
makemebigger
pousszz
Replies
1
Views
16
wedzio
wedzio
troll101
Replies
0
Views
19
troll101
troll101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top