How to fix asymmetry

Bater

Bater

Iron
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Posts
60
Reputation
36
From the obvious asymmetry of my face, I clearly see an imbalance in the chewing muscles. I assume that this is due to the fact that I chewed food on one side for a long time and slept on my side. Maybe you can give good advice and notice something else that I did not notice.
IMG 0690
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
Solution
ArchangeI
try to do the opposite for now but no real things you can do except surgery

mark as solution if helpful :peepoChill:
1000016938
try to do the opposite for now but no real things you can do except surgery

mark as solution if helpful :peepoChill:
1000016938
 
  • +1
Reactions: 3umv, StarvingAutist and Bater
Solution
Maybe braces can help me?
It depends on what's causing your asymmetry. If it's caused by your bite then yes braces can help. But if your asymmetry is caused by your jaw or underlying bone structure then i think surgery is the best option for that. There could be more options out there but I'm typing this off the top of my head so yea. Hope this helps. :02Pat:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bater
It depends on what's causing your asymmetry. If it's caused by your bite then yes braces can help. But if your asymmetry is caused by your jaw or underlying bone structure then i think surgery is the best option for that. There could be more options out there but I'm typing this off the top of my head so yea. Hope this helps. :02Pat:
Yes, exactly. The doctor told me that I have a bad bite. Maybe that's the reason.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 3umv

Similar threads

pousszz
Replies
2
Views
32
iblamehomelander
iblamehomelander
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
29
Views
162
makemebigger
makemebigger
imnotgrayanymore.
Replies
1
Views
62
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
Uzi7
Replies
3
Views
76
Uzi7
Uzi7
makemebigger
Replies
3
Views
45
aasw12
aasw12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top