Can anybody who used / is using MK677 answer my questions?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
reply here or contact me through dm pls

if you used it i'm interested what sides did you get and how did you monitor blood levels. also interested if you have taken something to counter sides of mk like berberine or alpha lipoic and did it help
Just ask it negroid

if you used it i'm interested what sides did you get and how did you monitor blood levels. also interested if you have taken something to counter sides of mk like berberine or alpha lipoic and did it help
only took it for a week before my sister found it a through it away (sad asf), got really hungry and had knee pains (grew a inch though in a week)

• +1
Reactions: Roge
only took it for a week before my sister found it a through it away (sad asf), got really hungry and had knee pains (grew a inch though in a week)
pains or hunger is not the problem. i'm worried to not get diabetes jfl

I didnt use it
So i didnt get any sides
And i didnt need to monitor my blood levels
I have never taken something to counter sides of mk such as berberine or alpha lipoic because i never used mk
I just told u to ask it here since theres no point of asking help in dms while u can ask here because i doubt any mk user would bother dming smb to talk about mk anyways

• WTF
pains or hunger is not the problem. i'm worried to not get diabetes jfl
well idk then only had it for a week and didn't care if I got diabetes , just thought id share what I did experience though

you did not grow an inch in a week.

well idk then only had it for a week and didn't care if I got diabetes , just thought id share what I did experience though
and what was you age that you gained 1"?

LOL, thanks for proving you have the iq of a toddler. If you are going to larp on here at least make it believable
if you know, what do you recommend taking with it to counter sides?

do i understand correctly that ghrelin cant be suppressed so there should be 0 problems with hunger after discontinuing it?

if you know, what do you recommend taking with it to counter sides?
I have never taken it, my goals are aligned to something that has more efficient compounds to achieve them. Unironically you should use reddit for these types of questions, or any other forum than here. You would be surprised at the amount of retards on here who claim they have taken something, but then have no experience with it. All they do is reiterate information from other threads.

Type your question into google, and then add reddit to the end of it or forum.

• +1
LOL, thanks for proving you have the iq of a toddler. If you are going to larp on here at least make it believable
thats what I did though

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
Ok retard, what you actually did was compare your morning height with your height at night and then your miniscule brain registered that as gains from mk :lul:
whatever was 5'11 now 6'0 take that as you will

• JFL
Reactions: N1666