Can anyone else switch between almond hunter and hunter eyes at will by squinting differently?

Can you switch between true hunter and almond hunter whenever you want?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Don't Have Hunter Eyes

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
My normal "resting" eye area is a mix between De Poot/O'Pry hunter eyes and Del Rio almond hunter eyes (squarish-almondish with very little UEE and mogger PFL, canthal tilt and medial canthus)

When I want to look less intimidating/threatening I raise my eyebrows slightly to show a bit more UEE and switch into almond hunter eyes mode. I do this when talking to foids or in job interviews for example to offset my
6'5 height and athletic frame.

When I want to look more menacing and modellike (when I stare down a guy who spilled his drink on me in the club or a hot foid's boyfriend) I lower my eyebrows a bit to switch to hunter eyes mode with neutral hooding and a very rectangular look to my eyes.

Who else can do this at will?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, reaper2, poopoohead and 4 others
St.Schizocel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boro13, DoII, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
My normal "resting" eye area is a mix between De Poot/O'Pry hunter eyes and Del Rio almond hunter eyes (squarish-almondish with very little UEE and mogger PFL, canthal tilt and medial canthus)

When I want to look less intimidating/threatening I raise my eyebrows slightly to show a bit more UEE and switch into almond hunter eyes mode. I do this when talking to foids or in job interviews for example to offset my

When I want to look more menacing and modellike (when I stare down a guy who spilled his drink on me in the club or a hot foid's boyfriend) I lower my eyebrows a bit to switch to hunter eyes mode with neutral hooding and a very rectangular look to my eyes.

yes i’m 6’6 tho so ur subhuman

• JFL
vietnam

• JFL
Bro im fucking dead, i love this niggas larp stories

"My resting eyes are a mix of de poot and sean opry and del rio"

@cytoplasm @germanlooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boro13, shalomnigga, Dystopian and 4 others
Why would u try to look menacing to a foids boyfriend just chill and find someone urself no need to make someone who worked hard for a girl feel shame

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk and Whitepill_Saint
Why would u try to look menacing to a foids boyfriend just chill and find someone urself no need to make someone who worked hard for a girl feel shame
cause i want to intimidate him and make him look like a pussy in front of his girlfriend, while knowing he cant do anything because im 6'5 and wide framed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Whitepill_Saint
cause i want to intimidate him and make him look like a pussy in front of his girlfriend, while knowing he cant do anything because im 6'5 and wide framed

bruh im 5,8 why would you do that do me i did nothing to you god id feel so fucking insecure what is the point bro

its sad i was born this height i wish i could tower over everyone and feel huge and powerful

imagine ur just chilling with a girl and some 6,5 guy starts molesting her and knocks u out what can i possbily do ? tbh mike tyson was only 5,10

• JFL
most autistic thread of the year nominee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and Whitepill_Saint
Focus on urself nigg

• JFL
Chronicles of Schizo on the run

• +1
Reactions: boro13
This nigga is Chinese. You're ugly as sin ching Chong boy. You don't have no de poot eyes

No hunter eyes for your chang phenotype. You just look like a mongol. Meanwhile us northern italians mog you with our swiss WASP