can ashwaganda prevent finasteride side effects ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
ashwaganda + vitamin D3 + tongkat ali

can this stack prevent 0.5mg finasteride side effects ?

Just stop worrying about the sides and just take fin . The sides only affect a rare % of people . Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, John124 and Torero
Just stop worrying about the sides and just take fin . The sides only affect a rare % of people . Hair is life
nah finasterde side effects being rare is one of the biggest memes in this forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: John124 and Frankiks2
nah finasterde side effects being rare is one of the biggest memes in this forum
you fell for the meme of the sides, just take the shit lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, John124 and edodalic29
See you in 4 years when you lose all your hair you baldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, John124 and Frankiks2
See you in 4 years when you lose all your hair you baldcel
there is hair transplant , minoxidil + microneedling and hair system (they look super natural)

keep coping with your finasteride as if it was the only way to fix hairloss

1667380335-sans-titre.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and John124
ashwaganda alone can cause gyno

oh you thought its safe because its natural?

sorry

there is hair transplant , minoxidil + microneedling and hair system (they look super natural)

over if you try to save your hair without taking fin, a hair transplant doctor will tell you the same. Many will refuse to treat you if you're not on fin/dut because of the risk you will sue.

• +1
Reactions: Torero and Carpediem

if you are genetical destinied to bald further then norwood 4a you can realistically skip the ht and minox part and just start with the wig (this if you are not willing to take finasteride). if you start early with the wig chances are high nobody in your surrounding will ever notice.

• +1
Reactions: John124
Oral fin + oral min 1.25mg/day is the cure to balding

Take it or go bald, it's really that simple.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and Torero
you won’t be able to use ur dick if ur bald anyway

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 22962, Torero and 1 other person
Finasteride has no side effects.

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha
if you are genetical destinied to bald further then norwood 4a you can realistically skip the ht and minox part and just start with the wig (this if you are not willing to take finasteride). if you start early with the wig chances are high nobody in your surrounding will ever notice.
i thought about getting a hair transplant on the hairline + temples and a hair system behind

Oral fin + oral min 1.25mg/day is the cure to balding

Take it or go bald, it's really that simple.
how sure are you that its the only method to counteract balding naturally?

that's pure bullshit he literally gave the worst possible stack JFL

topical fin + topical min is actually the "least worst" cure but still at least 30% chances you'll get sides and finasteride can cause a long brutal shed, like what's the point lol ?

• JFL
Balding is natural.

You need unnatural interventions to stop it.

• +1
that's pure bullshit he literally gave the worst possible stack JFL

topical fin + topical min is actually the "least worst" cure but still at least 30% chances you'll get sides and finasteride can cause a long brutal shed, like what's the point lol ?
Been on both for over a year, no negative sides.

i thought about getting a hair transplant on the hairline + temples and a hair system behind
i hear many people talking about it but if you decide to go the wig route anyways i dont see the big point in undergoing a risky hairtransplant procedure. maybe the hairline will get fucked up with doubles and tripples, the design etc...would just look as fake as a wig hairline. if you start wearing a wig might just as well go the whole way. just maybe dont wear a hairstyle that exposes your hairline too much. also does it really blend in that well densitywise with the wig? but of course in the end its all personal preference

the bigger issues i see with wig is

- paranoia of getting exposed
- relatively high maintanance and costs
- its like a helmet i heard, so its rather uncomfortable in more warm areas. also i could imagine it can get itchy below that#

and ofc and most importantly you need to find the sweet spot to start wearing one. cant really go from norwood 5 to norwood 1 in one night without people noticing

Last edited:
  • +1
what if i told you it only started becoming natural?
Explain the marble statues of bald romans if you think it started with industrialization JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962
Explain the marble statues of bald romans if you think it started with industrialization JFL
doesnt mean everybody else should be balding

you cant argue that industrialization didn’t drastically increase balding

doesnt mean everybody else should be balding

you cant argue that industrialization didn’t drastically increase balding
Do you have any statistical evidence that it's more prevalent than it used to be adjusting for age?

Remember that before industrialization, people typically started their careers around 10-14 and got married much younger and died much earlier as well, so even if you have some evidence for overall rates of baldness, you need to adjust for the fact that they didn't live as long as we do now.

rare ppl here

@OP. no

u might have a shot if ur low body fat + D3maxxed + creatinemaxxed + tongkatmaxxed + Calcium Diglucaratemaxxed + zincmaxxed. big might tho

Remember that before industrialization, people typically started their careers around 10-14 and got married much younger and died much earlier as well
thats why statistical evidence over this doesnt matter but im sure they exist somewhere hidden by jews

• JFL
cortisol is the main driver of balding not DHT

testosterone decreases cortisol if the thyroid and e levels are moderated

• JFL
Been on both for over a year, no negative sides.
doesn't mean others won't experience sides

honestly i used to think like you and was convinced that finasteride was 100% worth it but after reading hundreds of reddit and hairlosstalk threads i just realized it's not !

why lying to myself ? not only the side effects but also risk of making your hairloss worse , it's fucking real there are testimonials

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
cortisol is the main driver of balding not DHT

testosterone decreases cortisol if the thyroid and e levels are moderated
It's not as simple as "cortisol is the main driver"

If this was the case taking cortisol inhibitors would've similar effects to finasteride if not stronger.

Balding is complex and lots of factors such as cortisol, prolactin, thyroid health, malocclusion, scalp tightness, inflammation etc plays a role. Try to target as many known pathways as you can for the best results, just taking finasteride is low IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha and John124
doesn't mean others won't experience sides

honestly i used to think like you and was convinced that finasteride was 100% worth it but after reading hundreds of reddit and hairlosstalk threads i just realized it's not !

why lying to myself ? not only the side effects but also risk of making your hairloss worse , it's fucking real there are testimonials
i highly recommend you - in the future at least - to not base your decisions on annecdotal reports on the internet. thats never a good decision. and for your information: finasteride is taken by milllions. daily. but like i said im not trying to convince you, its your life. and your plan with the wig doesnt sound bad even though it wouldnt be my cup of tea

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and John124
5-AR inhibiters are the strongest anti-balding agents.

Any alternative theories of balding have to account for why this is.

i hear many people talking about it but if you decide to go the wig route anyways i dont see the big point in undergoing a risky hairtransplant procedure. maybe the hairline will get fucked up with doubles and tripples, the design etc...would just look as fake as a wig hairline. if you start wearing a wig might just as well go the whole way. just maybe dont wear a hairstyle that exposes your hairline too much. also does it really blend in that well densitywise with the wig? but of course in the end its all personal preference

the bigger issues i see with wig is

- paranoia of getting exposed
- relatively high maintanance and costs
- its like a helmet i heard, so its rather uncomfortable in more warm areas. also i could imagine it can get itchy below that#

and ofc and most importantly you need to find the sweet spot to start wearing one. cant really go from norwood 5 to norwood 1 in one night without people noticing
i saw many good hair transplant clinics that can do good hairlines with good density

and i have a midscalp diffused thinning with a naturally high hairline and temples, so i would just need a small hair transplant on the hairline + temples and shave the parts of my scalp that are badly thinned , and get a hair system on that area , it would be a relatively small area not all the top

Like I said, enjoy
It's not as simple as "cortisol is the main driver"

If this was the case taking cortisol inhibitors would've similar effects to finasteride if not stronger.

Balding is complex and lots of factors such as cortisol, prolactin, thyroid health, malocclusion, scalp tightness, inflammation etc plays a role. Try to target as many known pathways as you can for the best results, just taking finasteride is low IQ.
this is why the hairline debate has been around so long

u niggas cant open ur mind for one second because the media brain washed you into being repulsed by basic hormones

i highly recommend you - in the future at least - to not base your decisions on annecdotal reports on the internet. thats never a good decision. and for your information: finasteride is taken by milllions. daily. but like i said im not trying to convince you, its your life. and your plan with the wig doesnt sound bad even though it wouldnt be my cup of tea
yeah but dude that's too much "annecdotal reports" , i'm ok with the idea that a few reports might distorse the reality but not fooling myself while i see more negative experiences than perfect ones on hairloss forums

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
this is why the hairline debate has been around so long

u niggas cant open ur mind for one second because the media brain washed you into being repulsed by basic hormones
There is 30 years of high quality research showing 5-AR inhibiters prevents balding long-term.

There's no research showing any of these alternate theories are real and there's a lot of holes in any given one you can come up with. The hair loss "debate" has been around forever because people are making money off of a male insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
just taking finasteride is low IQ
No. Instead, your statement is what’s low IQ. If Fin is enough to stop or even reverse one’s hairloss, why would one take a multitude of different supplements to maybe achieve a small incremental improvement, but resulting in increased cost and pharmaceutical complexity?

KISS - keep it stupid simple

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and John124
There is 30 years of high quality research showing 5-AR inhibiters prevents balding long-term.
of course there is. lower male hormones, lower everything

you’re bound to get some changes at that point

correlation ≠ causation

• +1
of course there is. lower male hormones, lower everything

you’re bound to get some changes at that point

correlation ≠ causation
Lower DHT

Testosterone levels go up when using 5-AR's

Lower DHT

Testosterone levels go up when using 5-AR's

men who are exposed to exceptionally high levels of DHT in response to the daily application of DHT for a long period of time didn’t experience acne, male androgenic alopecia or other androgen-associated skin pathology

men who are exposed to exceptionally high levels of DHT in response to the daily application of DHT for a long period of time didn’t experience acne, male androgenic alopecia or other androgen-associated skin pathology
Dihydrotestosterone increased serum DHT levels and its metabolites (5α-androstane-3α,17β-diol and 5α-androstane-3β,17β-diol) and suppressed serum testosterone, estradiol, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone levels.

Dihydrotestosterone increased serum DHT levels and its metabolites (5α-androstane-3α,17β-diol and 5α-androstane-3β,17β-diol) and suppressed serum testosterone, estradiol, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone levels.
aren’t we talking about DHT? jfl

• +1
Reactions: callisto
aren’t we talking about DHT? jfl
1. The study only looked at effects on the prostate
2. They found its presence lowered test

So when you lower DHT with 5-AR inhibiters it's not "generally lowering your hormones"

And when you take DHT it doesn't raise them.

1. The study only looked at effects on the prostate
2. They found its presence lowered test

So when you lower DHT with 5-AR inhibiters it's not "generally lowering your hormones"

And when you take DHT it doesn't raise them.
the point of my argument is that DHT does not cause balding

like every study, they would point out side effects of the experiment

lowering DHT causes inflammation which causes more problems in the body

also never said DHT increases every hormone in the body

do you think ashwaganda can have a positive impact on hair since it lowers cortisol ?

Lowering 5-AR stops the balding process.

5-AR is the enzyme which primarily does one thing, which is turn Testosterone into DHT.

Therefore chronically low DHT levels prevents balding.

It's that simple. In order to propose an alternative explanation where DHT is not the cause of hair loss, you need to explain why lowering it works.

do you think ashwaganda can have a positive impact on hair since it lowers cortisol ?
yes but it also increases serotonin. bad

• So Sad