Can being a polyglot open doors for me?

Azonin

Azonin

Only Cucks Split 50/50
I'm fluent in 6 languages, might learn up to 7 or 8 its quite easy, does it open doors and if so which jobs

Also to stay relevant which languages are best for slaying?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, pooplicker, Mewton and 7 others
dunno, but ik u can be a guinness world record employee tho, since u speak multiple languages. they usually only require ppl to know 2 or 3 languages but ud prob get hired immediately if u applied, and u get to travel a lot

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and maxxmclooks
what languages

• +1
Reactions: fuse
dunno, but ik u can be a guinness world record employee tho, since u speak multiple languages. they usually only require ppl to know 2 or 3 languages but ud prob get hired immediately if u applied, and u get to travel a lot
I asked cause I got A+ on my GCSE grades in maths and computer science etc, have no criminal record and make high quality CVs/cover letters and im still getting rejected to wagie jobs that pay 10 an hour fucking crazy this economy

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, pooplicker, RICHCELDOM and 1 other person
How were you able learn all those languages?

How were you able learn all those languages?
i dont find learning languages difficult, i learned russian in like 2 years (but i wasnt consistently learning it), then i learned german in 2 months fully by just studying nominative, dative, genitive and accusative cases, then i decided to learn french which is objectively easier cause it has less grammatical cases, took around 2-3 months since i wasnt familiar with romance languages and then spanish around the same time

Im fluent in all of them except english and polish, which I am native in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Imretarded? and Esteban1997
I'm fluent in 6 languages, might learn up to 7 or 8 its quite easy, does it open doors and if so which jobs

Also to stay relevant which languages are best for slaying?
No, it will ruin your life and close doors. Like, who even needs people who can speak multiple language and help them communicate with foreign businesses anyways?

• +1
i dont find learning languages difficult, i learned russian in like 2 years (but i wasnt consistently learning it), then i learned german in 2 months fully by just studying nominative, dative, genitive and accusative cases, then i decided to learn french which is objectively easier cause it has less grammatical cases, took around 2-3 months since i wasnt familiar with romance languages and then spanish around the same time

Damn nice

No, it will ruin your life and close doors. Like, who even needs people who can speak multiple language and help them communicate with foreign businesses anyways?
i mean aside from the practicality side of things, it puts an impressive reputation if genuine.

i mean look, long-term i can stop at about 10 languages and never need to learn any again

if i can do it why not?

i mean look, long-term i can stop at about 10 languages and never need to learn any again

if i can do it why not?
I was being sassy. yes, you should learn multiple languages. I think french, german, italian and chinese or japanese will get you really far and open a lot of doors. But the last two I mentioned take A LOT of time to learn so I'd choose one.

very impressive

but tbh i wouldn't call 'mastering' the technical side of a language fluency. To become fluent, you need a lot of cultural immersion to actually start picking up more refined patterns, until you are fully able to express yourself like an average native would. This simply can't be achieved in 2-3 months, regardless of how smart the person is.

I'm not really trying to dismiss your achievement tho, just offering perspective

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, fuse and Darkeningstar
I was being sassy. yes, you should learn multiple languages. I think french, german, italian and chinese or japanese will get you really far and open a lot of doors. But the last two I mentioned take A LOT of time to learn so I'd choose one.
i mean italian sure but i wouldnt see the point of learning more european languages, (because I can communicate with 99.999% of people in europe) unless its some shitskin rakesh from tech india who only speaks hindi, id say chinese or japanese are the good choices yeah

very impressive

but tbh i wouldn't call 'mastering' the technical side of a language fluency. To become fluent, you need a lot of cultural immersion to actually start picking up more refined patterns, until you are fully able to express yourself like an average native would. This simply can't be achieved in 2-3 months, regardless of how smart the person is.

I'm not really trying to dismiss your achievement tho, just offering perspective
No what you've just said is exactly what I've already said in this thread, I'm fluent in russian and german for instance but I am not native with them, like I didnt go to school there every single day and only hear that language around me, I've just understood the language completely, the cultural side is what shifts you from proficiency/fluency to nativeness

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No what you've just said is exactly what I've already said in this thread, I'm fluent in russian and german for instance but I am not native with them, like I didnt go to school there every single day and only hear that language around me, I've just understood the language completely, the cultural side is what shifts you from proficiency/fluency to nativeness
Maybe we need a new term for this, like hyper fluency or something, because nativeness gives off the idea that someone was brought up in a specific location/culture. In reality, you can achieve this 'native' level without being born into it or even living abroad, it just takes several years

• +1
Maybe we need a new term for this, like hyper fluency or something, because nativeness gives off the idea that someone was brought up in a specific location/culture. In reality, you can achieve this 'native' level without being born into it or even living abroad, it just takes several years
2-3 years I'd say, though I think if you're really young like 9-12 you learn these languages fast like i learned english really fast at this age while being in school when i moved to the uk, though i also learned nigger unfortunately

sucks that i dont know any nordic language i think sweden/norway/denmark are peaceful and great places to live in

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

how did you learn French so fast do you have any guide or a site where you learnt if from

That may be a downgrade from his current job as a Riyadh police officer

I doubt a lot you're fluent in every language you said

• +1
Reactions: Aero and incel194012940

bro is an actual genius.

By polyglot you esstentially mean "I can understand and speak very slowly" and with constant Ummms, and uhhhhs in between words, and only have very basic conversations, and with a noticible accent. Very few people are actually fluent in more than 1 addtional langauge, and I have a hard time believing someone on this site are amongst one of said people.

Not even hating on you. It's just all these self-procalimed polyglot types are hardly fluent in any particular language, more often than not.

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
Between different languages it is as if there is an intellectual range that varies according to the structural diversity of your native language compared to the learned language, so even if you are fluent, the range of communicative effectiveness changes, In one language you may be able to express yourself logically, in another to enter patterns

Last edited:
The thing is that the most important language nowadays is Chinese and English.
It’s much better to be fluent in Chinese than in Roman European languages in 21st century, in my opinion.
This gooks will take over the world, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
By polyglot you esstentially mean "I can understand and speak very slowly" and with constant Ummms, and uhhhhs in between words, and only have very basic conversations, and with a noticible accent. Very few people are actually fluent in more than 1 addtional langauge, and I have a hard time believing someone on this site are amongst one of said people.

Not even hating on you. It's just all these self-procalimed polyglot types are hardly fluent in any particular language, more often than not.
projection i can speak fine

You don't need languages when you're 6'9 and you got two Aryan girlfriends - one Polish, one German :feelsautistic:

You can be a novel translator.

bros fluent in yapanese

projection i can speak fine
Between different languages it is as if there is an intellectual range that varies according to the structural diversity of your native language compared to the learned language, so even if you are fluent, the range of communicative effectiveness changes, In one language you may be able to express yourself logically, in another to enter patterns
Keep that in mind

Keep that in mind
i dont know what this cope is, i speak 6 languages fluently i dont have any obstacles

never considered myself a genius BECAUSE of it but perhaps other reasons

• +1
i dont know what this cope is, i speak 6 languages fluently i dont have any obstacles

never considered myself a genius BECAUSE of it but perhaps other reasons
You didn't understand I think, it wasn't a criticism. Fluently doesn't mean shit.

You didn't understand I think, it wasn't a criticism. Fluently doesn't mean shit.
Fluently doesnt mean shit yeah right

I dont have anything to say to this cope

• +1
Fluently doesnt mean shit yeah right

I dont have anything to say to this cope
Generally, people express themselves in this way:
- emotions
- logic
- pattern
- other, more advanced

Even if you know the structure of a language does not mean that you can express yourself in patterns in that language, maybe you use logic (use of definitions)

Generally, people express themselves in this way:
- emotions
- logic
- pattern
- other, more advanced

Even if you know the structure of a language does not mean that you can express yourself in patterns in that language, maybe you use logic (use of definitions)
the thing is, i can do that

what makes you think I can't?

• +1
the thing is, i can do that

what makes you think I can't?
No, I'm just saying that some languages are inherently more difficult to master due to structural differences, don't just dwell on fluency.

No, I'm just saying that some languages are inherently more difficult to master due to structural differences, don't just dwell on fluency.
I understand them but still consider myself fluent because being native is what I'd define as living around for years, maybe I'll be native in german if I happen to live there in the future

I know them well trust me on this

• +1
I understand them but still consider myself fluent because being native is what I'd define as living around for years, maybe I'll be native in german if I happen to live there in the future

I know them well trust me on this
Then you decide, of course. If you are satisfied it is fine

It damn sure is right son, what is your point lil buddy
My point is that from the way you write in English I doubt you are capable of really understanding other languages, but never mind. Maybe you're doing it on purpose

My point is that from the way you write in English I doubt you are capable of really understanding other languages, but never mind. Maybe you're doing it on purpose
how do I write in english? nigga is writing with full stops to try grammar mog me

I mog you in comprehension to jordan barrett's bbc and back, you only speak english and like maybe another language sit down

• +1
how do I write in english? nigga is writing with full stops to try grammar mog me

I mog you in comprehension to jordan barrett's bbc and back, you only speak english and like maybe another language sit down
I don't give a shit about competition, do as you please. It was just an advice'

• +1
@Darkeningstar no I mean why reply to me thread

I asked cause I got A+ on my GCSE grades in maths and computer science etc, have no criminal record and make high quality CVs/cover letters and im still getting rejected to wagie jobs that pay 10 an hour fucking crazy this economy
You will need a PhD to work on a 10ph job soon

@Darkeningstar no I mean why reply to me thread
I had interpreted the discussion in another way, and since my interpretation of fluency is more closely related to quantitative than qualitative I wanted to give unsolicited advice.

You will need a PhD to work on a 10ph job soon
i know quite a bit of people irl who have a phd but arent even making 6 figures yet

I think people do phd's less for the money, if you're looking to make money you have to focus on the money itself, if you know what i mean.

degrees can be useful but most people who make 7 figs+ dont have their main source of income as their phd. for instance bill gates, zuckerberg and elon musk never had a phd

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM