Can being a polyglot open doors for me?

not close or dont have one
ive cut complete contacts with my mom siblings and grandpa i beat the shit out of my grandpa and mom because they were financially abusing me not buying me food for dumb pedantic shit like not being christian or washing my hair only once a week because I didnt want to shed, so had charges pressed on me then government housing cause i couldnt live together then i had an issue with my dad and now none of them have contact

i have aunt and uncles but they dont want contact either because my uncle is best friends with grandpa and i beat the shit out of him because he hit my younger brother whos younger than 11

i just talk to my girlfriend from time to time hoping i can fly to her soon

ive cut complete contacts with my mom siblings and grandpa i beat the shit out of my grandpa and mom because they were financially abusing me not buying me food for dumb pedantic shit like not being christian or washing my hair only once a week because I didnt want to shed, so had charges pressed on me then government housing cause i couldnt live together then i had an issue with my dad and now none of them have contact

i have aunt and uncles but they dont want contact either because my uncle is best friends with grandpa and i beat the shit out of him because he hit my younger brother whos younger than 11

oh yeah and ive cut contact with my friends, they wanted to help me financially but i cut contact with them cause one time i was having a bad day and told one of them to fuck themselves not something i can redeem so i just forgot about it

how come u beat the shit out of every family member are they soyboys or what

i couldn't even imagine winning against my dad or uncle

how come u beat the shit out of every family member are they soyboys or what

i couldn't even imagine winning against my dad or uncle
they're all alcoholics like the typical polacks no one is disciplined 10+ years living in the uk none of them speak fluently while i learned it in the first 2 years or even 1. my dad is like 5'7 my uncle is like 6'2 but they are all soy men no discipline whatsoever they are all fucking pussies never struggled in their life.

I think germans have an alcoholic culture like poles too because my gf talks about how her dad used to come home proper drunk

they're all alcoholics like the typical polacks no one is disciplined 10+ years living in the uk none of them speak fluently while i learned it in the first 2 years or even 1. my dad is like 5'7 my uncle is like 6'2 but they are all soy men no discipline whatsoever they are all fucking pussies never struggled in their life.

I think germans have an alcoholic culture like poles too because my gf talks about how her dad used to come home proper drunk
yeah Germans could be who knows
and do u have combat sport experience btw

they are close to poles in culture

yeah ive fought people all the time since highschool, i even fought this black guy when i was 13 because i called him a nigger no one thought i was pussy
the more u tell me about your life the more i think you are larping unfortunately

what part
not one part it is just the whole package
like u know tons of languages (legit asf btw, although u seem too young for),

backstory of your family like ofc u have to be in such a state and also beat your father and uncle (not mocking it btw)

and the part when u were younger it just seems like the cliché history of an anime character

not one part it is just the whole package
like u know tons of languages (legit asf btw, although u seem too young for),

backstory of your family like ofc u have to be in such a state and also beat your father and uncle (not mocking it btw)

and the part when u were younger it just seems like the cliché history of an anime character
i dont know did you never go through

1) hard times

2) tried to learn something youre good at

sorry for autistically laying it out, but its not as absurd as it seems to be.

I'm fluent in 6 languages, might learn up to 7 or 8 its quite easy, does it open doors and if so which jobs

Also to stay relevant which languages are best for slaying?
Why are you asking? Shouldn't you already know?

i dont know did you never go through

1) hard times

2) tried to learn something youre good at

sorry for autistically laying it out, but its not as absurd as it seems to be.
i ofc went through hard times. just the thing that this is the typical backstory of a main character jfl.

and you know many larpers here in case u don't belong to them excuse me for accusing u

i ofc went through hard times. just the thing that this is the typical backstory of a main character jfl.

and you know many larpers here in case u don't belong to them excuse me for accusing u
people say i "larp" cause i jokingly once claimed 6'7 or shit like that (obviously a joke) other than that its when they are jealous, basic psychology of an incel

nah im not quite sure ive lived in the uk for over a decade ive only visited poland once for vacation
I mean, are you fluent in 6 languages? You know, a lot of people "speak" this or that language when they really don't. Shit, I knew a guy who spent 4 years growing up in Germany who could "speak" German, until I asked him to translate a video I found on YouTube.

people say i "larp" cause i jokingly once claimed 6'7 or shit like that (obviously a joke) other than that its when they are jealous, basic psychology of an incel
jealous makes sense and also the face that 6'7 is rare asf let alone on this forum but ofc they do exist

I mean, are you fluent in 6 languages? You know, a lot of people "speak" this or that language when they really don't. Shit, I knew a guy who spent 4 years growing up in Germany who could "speak" German, until I asked him to translate a video I found on YouTube.
that's also a problem many people have different interpretations of what "knowing a language" means

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
yeah i am, and ive never even travelled outside the uk nor did i study it at school i just studied maths further maths and cs for college

jealous makes sense and also the face that 6'7 is rare asf let alone on this forum but ofc they do exist
yeah @Zoom759 is 6'7 apparently.

this entire forum is people who are unhappy with their lives and develop an unhealthy mentality

yeah @Zoom759 is 6'7 apparently.

this entire forum is people who are unhappy with their lives and develop an unhealthy mentality
anything you would change on your appearance btw?

that's also a problem many people have different interpretations of what "knowing a language" means
If someone says they can speak a language I expect that means they fully communicate to anyone from anywhere in that country where the language is spoken. And can understand no less than 95% of what's being said on a local radio or television.

yeah i am, and ive never even travelled outside the uk nor did i study it at school i just studied maths further maths and cs for college
How did you learn these languages?

If someone says they can speak a language I expect that means they fully communicate to anyone from anywhere in that country where the language is spoken. And can understand no less than 95% of what's being said on a local radio or television.
big demand but still fair

people can still claim "some germany" for example

anything you would change on your appearance btw?
yeah as i say on this forum im not that low smv or undesirable

90% of conversations here are either height, hair, nose or skin. no issues with any of this except hair is NW1.5 but I've never been called balding because it's not visible.

i recently understood how chasing women/investing a lot of time in them is a waste of time at 18-25 which is when you should be mainly focusing on your career/money

95% is generous, I can understand all of it.

big demand but still fair

people can still claim "some germany" for example
"Some" isn't what I'm talking about. That explains everything. It's when people say "I speak Japanese", or whatever.

yeah as i say on this forum im not that low smv or undesirable

90% of conversations here are either height, hair, nose or skin. no issues with any of this except hair is NW1.5 but I've never been called balding because it's not visible.

i recently understood how chasing women/investing a lot of time in them is a waste of time at 18-25 which is when you should be mainly focusing on your career/money
yeah both parts are legit asf

and for me i would change my height my bone structure is really good im just trying to lean down

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
yeah both parts are legit asf

and for me i would change my height my bone structure is really good im just trying to lean down
i wanted to post my face when i lean down on this site including my physique but ive already said some fucked up shit dont know if its worth it a lot of autists here would spend nonstop weeks trynna find out who i am

I know op is trolling when he says "fluent in 6 languages". You're not fluent, you have an advanced level and that's all

I know op is trolling when he says "fluent in 6 languages". You're not fluent, you have an advanced level and that's all
no im fluent

chatgpt + google translate, tiny bit of duolingo at the start and youtube videos for grammatical cases
I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing you. Google translate is horse shit a lot of the time. I was expecting to say you're a native speaker of at least 3 of them because of your birth and living situations.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing you. Google translate is horse shit a lot of the time. I was expecting to say you're a native speaker of at least 3 of them because of your birth and living situations.
i would say that im quite native in russian possibly im just really good at it i watched all the soviet speeches for fun cause i remember watching them at 14 and not understanding shit

Did you learn all 6 languages before the age of 12 ? If not then you're not fluent
lol what i literally became fluent in english at 10 in 1 year

2 what? Im fluent in 6 languages what you trying lil buddy
I'm not the only one to say this, everyone knows that "fluent" is impossible after a certain age and you probably didn't learn 6 languages before you were 12.

Keep coping with your fluency you faggot

I'm not the only one to say this, everyone knows that "fluent" is impossible after a certain age and you probably didn't learn 6 languages before you were 12.

uh it is possible,

i would say that im quite native in russian possibly im just really good at it i watched all the soviet speeches for fun cause i remember watching them at 14 and not understanding shit
Ok

I'm saying only one sentence in each of these short clips. What am I saying?

That's not true. Fluency is certainly possible at any age.

i dont have audio on my pc right now
Ok, then translate this.

Menya zovut Grigori Oshenin. Ya ploho chelovek. Vce eti liudi v sdist protiv menya potomu shto ya fascist? Ya ebu sabaka!

Any basic Russian speaker even should be able to understand this. It's very simple.

yes, being polyglot is a mogger trait

Google translate gave me this;
My name is Grigory Oshenin. I am a bad man. All these people are against me because I am a fascist? I'm fucking a dog!
@Lefty Rankin

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Azonin
Ok, then translate this.

Menya zovut Grigori Oshenin. Ya ploho chelovek. Vce eti liudi v sdist protiv menya potomu shto ya fascist? Ya ebu sabaka!

Any basic Russian speaker even should be able to understand this. It's very simple.
well you tried to say

"My name is Grigori Oshenin, i am a bad man. All these people are against me because i am a fascist? I fuck dog!"

but you made a bunch of mistakes like "plohoy" not "ploho" or "sobak" not "sabaka", the russian word for dog is also "sobaka" not "sabaka". I have no idea what "sdist" is it's not a russian word

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
yes, being polyglot is a mogger trait

Google translate gave me this;
My name is Grigory Oshenin. I am a bad man. All these people are against me because I am a fascist? I'm fucking a dog!
@Lefty Rankin
well you tried to say

"My name is Grigori Oshenin, i am a bad man. All these people are against me because i am a fascist? I fuck dog!"

but you made a bunch of mistakes like "plohoy" not "ploho" or "sobak" not "sabaka", the russian word for dog is also "sobaka" not "sabaka". I have no idea what "sdist" is it's not a russian word
mirin iq he thought he can just type it in latin and no one could find out, but i didnt use it anyway

well you tried to say

"V sdist" "in here", "All these people in here".

mirin iq he thought he can just type it in latin and no one could find out, but i didnt use it anyway
no I knew that the translation would be off since its not a germainic alphabet, He just gave you the writing in latin/roman. I put the translaton there so it can be referenced

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
no I knew that the translation would be off since its not a germainic alphabet, He just gave you the writing in latin/roman. I put the translaton there so it can be referenced
his russian is so broken the only person who isn't fluent in it is him if anything :lul: