Can Bimax give me outwards gonions?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
I don't know if bimax would fix my round mandible. My ramus and gonions are fucking inward and IT give apperiance of weak feminine jaw. Probably I would need 6-8 mm of moving outwards and after I would get PEEK/Titanium implant for further 8-12 mm and broadening my bigonial with from 11.5 cm to 13.5cm if not more.

• +1
Reactions: Over
mind mind mind please dont waste my time time time

No, chin wing combined with bimax would. Bimax only fixes recession. Either chinwing or implants after bimax

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Side wing maybe?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't know if bimax would fix my round mandible. My ramus and gonions are fucking inward and IT give apperiance of weak feminine jaw. Probably I would need 6-8 mm of moving outwards and after I would get PEEK/Titanium implant for further 8-12 mm and broadening my bigonial with from 11.5 cm to 13.5cm if not more.

I don't think BSSO would help your Ramus/Mandible width/thickness in the gonian area.

Either IMDO as this builds that area up 3 dimensionally or jaw angle implants.

I never advocate implants for the lower third. I always favour osteotomies.

@Sergio-OMS

I think Bimax is supposed to give forward growth not lateral growth. For wider sharp gonions you'd need implants

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and highT
No pics no care

Bimax absolutely does not affect lateral width of the jaws only anterior projection i.e. forward growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Just chew

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
no but imdo can

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 5385