Can brown men actually be incel?

D

Deleted member 32566

Bronze
I am your stereotypical brown man: unemployed, dumb, aggressive and short.

I've begun to question my presence on these forums and one click away proves that majority of the world is inhabited by brown males. JBW is not a problem since for every typical 1 jbw couple there is a brown guy with 5 children while the former remains childless despite the white guy seeking a traditional relationship. The brown man wins.

Most brown countries despite having divorce are still full of single moms. This means that despite having an institution brown men can still pump and dump without repercussions. Inceldom is a civilized white/east asian male problem imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
ok are you trying to convince yourself or to convince us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and Deleted member 32566
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32566
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32566 and Deleted member 31562
Is this resentfulincel ?

ok are you trying to convince yourself or to convince us
Both. I just want to humbly apologize for diluting this forum with my inferior presence. Us brown men do not have problems at all, we brown men should stop copying what white men do monkey see monkey do

In ethnic country,It is half half.Sometimes white men get the women sometimes brown men get the women.
But i agree with you,Inceldom is civiziled men problem and brownies are less likely to be civiziled and incel

• +1
No they seem more social than white guys
. Always laughing like hyenas with their other ethnic buddies and there’s always a girl in their social group

• +1