Can canthoplasty move eyelashes higher?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Let me explain, today I got caliper and I measured my PFL at 32.5mm. Indeed when I look at high school photos I pfl mog all guys . But my lashes are flat at the outer corner which visually descrease my PFL and doesn't show my slighly positive Canthal tilt .
Screenshot 20201111 1813232

Don't shit on my weak hooding it will be fixed with supras implant nad FAT graft and know how Perfect hooding looks like

Screenshot 20201102 1911532

God please give me such Perfect face in eternal life

So is it possible
By the way Perfect pfl is 33-35mm and you don't need to measure it to know you look dom

I just measured my PFL. It's 30mm jfl. You reckon MSE would increase PFL tbh?

Bumo

I livin in the nightmare

By the way Perfect pfl is 33-35mm and you don't need to measure it to know you look dom

Just have 99+ percentile PFL and eye width mog all supermodels w giant skulls theory

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
why is that guy claiming pfl can be increased by canthoplasty is he retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and curryslayerordeath
why is that guy claiming pfl can be increased by canthoplasty is he retarded?
Maybe he is talking about lateral canthoplasty/pexy
This can give up to 3mm depends on your anatomy

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
really? source?
Plastic Surgery, an article was published entitiled ‘Effective Lateral Canthal Lengthening with Triangular Rotation Flap’. In this paper, the authors describe a lateral canthal lengthening procedure that us both effective and has a very low rate of complications. In this technique a triangular flap 4mm or so away from the lateral canthus was incised and rotated 45 degrees laterally maintaining the continuity of the lower eyelid gray line. A new lateral canthus was created by suturing the rotation flap to the lateral orbital rim maintaining a triangular shape. The procedure was judged successful in 95% of the patients with visible lateral extension. The continuity of the gray line on the lower lid was maintained with a natural-looking triangular shape. The average amount of lateral extension was 3mms. Some minor complications did occur, such as wound dehiscence, webbing, and scarring, but these were stated to be easily corrected.which were easily corrected.

• Love it
  • +1
Stopped reading here, know your place greycel and stop with delusion.
Are you really really mad bro?
Are you really mad ?

PFL doesn't mean you are automaticly top tier Chad, hovewer 32.5mm PFL is top tier and I got this from my father whose pfl is 33mm. Plus guys from my high school had overall small eyes, plus twd f.u again

MSE + lateral cantho are best to increase PFL from what I read on here aswell.

in theory bilateral orbital expansion or tripod osteotomy should give the best results regarding pfl but for obvious reasons these surgeries are out of question for many people

• +1
in theory bilateral orbital expansion or tripod osteotomy should give the best results regarding pfl but for obvious reasons these surgeries are out of question for many people
bilateral orbital expansion doesn't exist. Its a meme by realsurgerymax

• +1
bilateral orbital expansion doesn't exist. Its a meme by realsurgerymax
cant trust anyone these days even though dr. sinn claims to offers surgeries that will increase pfl.

That's not weak hooding... that's no hooding. You either have hooded eyes or you don't.

That's not weak hooding... that's no hooding. You either have hooded eyes or you don't.
This is no hooding
Userimage 1665681

I still have some hooding on the outer corner of eye, fuckin stop dragging me down to further lowering self-esteem

This is no hooding
View attachment 798546
I still have some hooding on the outer corner of eye, fuckin stop dragging me down to further lowering self-esteem

Idk why you and other autists here are so obsessed with hooded eyes. I have compact hooded eyes. They look robotic and soulless. For NT-maxxing and harmony ideally want some UEE around the lateral canthus.

Idk why you and other autists here are so obsessed with hooded eyes. I have compact hooded eyes. They look robotic and soulless. For NT-maxxing and harmony ideally want some UEE around the lateral canthus.
Maybe I like robotnic and soulless effect of hooded eyes jfl