Can cars attract women?

austrianlooksmaxxer

austrianlooksmaxxer

Bronze
if a guy drives a range rover or a porsche is it a halo?

• JFL
Reactions: stunna, Heinrich Schmidt, latincell95 and 2 others
the cars have eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, try2beme, Kristin and 1 other person
women literally care about nothing other than looks, this has been tested and proven thousands of times yet people here will alwasy cherrypick 1 in a billion outliers to cope

• +1
Reactions: stunna, ManletBlackcel, Kristin and 4 others
would you be attracted to a girl if she had a car?

• JFL
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
Yes, that's what called a "pussy magnet"...

• JFL
Reactions: stunna
if a guy drives a range rover or a porsche is it a halo?
If you’re 30+, there’s a slight boost to your halo. If you’re a guy between 18-25, no. Chads still fucks your oneitis in the back of his 99 Civic

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
@WishIwasChico shows off his expensive benz car and foids get wet.
3883195 1705077251333
3883272 1000040654

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, WishIwasChico, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Just having cars itself doesn’t get you bitches, but it still has a materialistic halo and increases your smv.

Remember, a 5’4 balding Indian doctor driving a Porsche 911 turbo always has more halo than a 5’4 balding Indian janitor.

Never stop moneymaxxing, secure the bag kings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Gonthar and Fishy
If you’re 30+, there’s a slight boost to your halo. If you’re a guy between 18-25, no. Chads still fucks your oneitis in the back of his 99 Civic
Took the words right out of my mouth

I was drunk in the club today just giving by myself and was like “maybe I should buy a mogger car” then realized chad fucks in a Honda civic

You’re better off using that money on plastic surgery jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, soover4me and ManletBlackcel
Cars can help with slaying logistics , about it

women literally care about nothing other than looks, this has been tested and proven thousands of times yet people here will alwasy cherrypick 1 in a billion outliers to cope
ure a clueless npc unless u refer to looks being a 6'3 normie with fun personality

Remember, a 5’4 balding Indian doctor driving a Porsche 911 turbo always has more halo than a 5’4 balding Indian janitor.

Never stop moneymaxxing, secure the bag kings.
YVAaIPM61BX32L Oc2AmG

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, IMOGYOU, stunna and 1 other person
Just don’t drive a bad looking car. Your car needs to look well painted and well maintained.

The brand of the car doesn’t really matter unless you’re trying to attract high class women.

And the shape of your car doesn’t matter either, just don’t buy a hatchback car though, these cars are the ultimate pussy driers imo.

Just don’t drive a bad looking car. Your car needs to look well painted and well maintained.

The brand of the car doesn’t really matter unless you’re trying to attract high class women.

And the shape of your car doesn’t matter either, just don’t buy a hatchback car though, these cars are the ultimate pussy driers imo.
cars are a completely non factor in attraction. We live in a day and age where most women are driving BMW, mercs, Audi and it’s seen as completely normal. Why would women care about your car when they are driving a nicer car than most men. The only exception is if she is one of them autists in the car community that get obsessive over cringe car things.

• +1
Reactions: john2
cars are a completely non factor in attraction. We live in a day and age where most women are driving BMW, mercs, Audi and it’s seen as completely normal. Why would women care about your car when they are driving a nicer car than most men. The only exception is if she is one of them autists in the car community that get obsessive over cringe car things.
you’re right, cars don’t mean anything to women

i think looks are always everything for attracting women

Expensive car = status

Higher status = more attractive to women

More attractive to women = more slays and ability to attract hotter women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and unknownducks
100% nigga but it wont necessarily attract them to U

• +1
Reactions: latincell95