Can circumcision at 15 stunt penis growth?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Can it stunt my growth at 15 years old? I am 22 now. My penis didn't really grow at all during puberty. It is a subhuman 5.8 inches fully erect.

I had phimosis due to microplastics during foetal development (glans deformation).

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15569, Xangsane and 3 others
does it stunt ur penis growth?
yes. why u think all ethnics have tiny cocks

also you'll never feel 100% sensitivity pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, angloidcel and 1 other person
Can it stunt my growth at 15 years old? I am 22 now. My penis didn't really grow at all during puberty. It is a subhuman 5.8 inches fully erect.

I had phimosis due to microplastics during foetal development (glans deformation).
You do realize that average vagina is 4-5 inches and you're not subhuman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member and Preoximerianas
You do realize that average vagina is 4-5 inches and you're not subhuman?
cope ive got 7 inches and out of the 10 girls ive fucked, even the virgins, theyve been able to take the entire thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, angloidcel and 3 others
You are room temperature IQ high effort low value poster.

Go back to the normie bluepilled reddit you come from.
You are negative IQ neanderthal and trash poster, go back to your bubble you subhuman parasite

Bro

I got circumcised at 11 years old. I am now 16 and a half with 7 inches NBP

I've always also cooked hot pockets in the microwave with the plastic in my teens

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 2 others

My doctor made me a get circumcised for a medical reason I don't know what exactly as I was 11, but
Inb4 larp, I don't benefit off of a large dick. I'm an ugly manlet with a feminine frame :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
Bro

I got circumcised at 11 years old. I am now 16 and a half with 7 inches NBP

I've always also cooked hot pockets in the microwave with the plastic in my teens
i was referring to prenatal exposure to mother during pregnancy rather than in teenage years jfl

also 11 years old>15 years, your cock had time to heal before puberty, mine didn't. i reckon getting circumcised during puberty fucks up your potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Growth Plate
i was referring to prenatal exposure to mother during pregnancy rather than in teenage years jfl

also 11 years old>15 years, your cock had time to heal before puberty, mine didn't. i reckon getting circumcised during puberty fucks up your potential
Go on scholar.google.com and search your question. That is all that should help you

tomato satisfying GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, kuk and 2 others

does it grow from 15-18? I'm 15 and 6.2 inches. If it doesn't grow then it's over :feelswhy:

does it grow from 15-18? I'm 15 and 6.2 inches. If it doesn't grow then it's over :feelswhy:
tbh i was 6.7 inches at ur age and didnt grow since. its over

just looked it up, it grows from 15 to 19 but at a slower rate for most people, so I can still hope and cope:feelsgood:

just looked it up, it grows from 15 to 19 but at a slower rate for most people, so I can still hope and cope:feelsgood:
nah bro. most people i know stopped at 15 like me

could be much worse

no nigga your dick is fully grown by 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Bitchwhipper2

Lol,u are crazy.

Americans get circumcised too and probably have bigger cocks than u.

Plus not all ethnics get circumcised like Indians and Chinese don't

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Autocircumcision > circumcision

Keep in mind that the global average is 5.5 inches, so technically you're a little above average. And dear god, don't get circumcised. If your size really bothers you, just do PE to become > 6".

cope ive got 7 inches and out of the 10 girls ive fucked, even the virgins, theyve been able to take the entire thing
iirc, it's, on average, ~7 inches to the cervix. The G-spot is only about 4 - 5 inches in, located at the anterior vaginal wall.

i would recommend cutting your dick off completely and transitioning, you'll feel much better

iirc, it's, on average, ~7 inches to the cervix. The G-spot is only about 4 - 5 inches in, located at the anterior vaginal wall.
idk every girl has taken my entire 7 inches

gspot isnt 4-5 inches in bro, less than that

Lol,u are crazy.

cope harder, clearly an ethnic

and most people dont have bigger cocks than me at 7 inches.

Especially ethnics

got circumcised at 8, still have a big meaty schlong:ogre:
it won't stunt because when you get circumcised you just lose skin not penile tissue, so when it grows it gets the extra skin from your pubic area. it still grows at the same rate but pubic skin migration cause pubic hair on the base of your dick. not a big problem, but it's a pain in the ass while manscaping, I pray to dick gods not to bleed my dick with a razor:lul:

you said you were 7 inches before and now you say you are 6.7 which is propably measured wrong and you are actually 6

Im 6.5 since I got a weird curved one and there’s extra room in these hoes :feelsgah:

you said you were 7 inches before and now you say you are 6.7 which is propably measured wrong and you are actually 6
6.7 nbp , 7bp

6.7 nbp , 7bp
oh makes sense you should also measure from the the highest point of your public bone. You should only claim bone pressed btw because it doesnt flactuate with fat gaiin/loss qnd studies use bp so if you want yo compare to average you should measure how studies do

literal cope
you just got a shit roll genetically and got it
phimosis does nothing to stunt, microplastics maybe but its not like chad was eating like ray peat dictated or some shit jfl he has masculine face, big dick, tall height because his genes lined up

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Growth Plate, PYT and 1 other person
oh makes sense you should also measure from the the highest point of your public bone. You should only claim bone pressed btw because it doesnt flactuate with fat gaiin/loss qnd studies use bp so if you want yo compare to average you should measure how studies do
yeah so if anything im being conservative

Lol,u are crazy.

yeah but maybe getting cut during puberty (14-16) could fuck your potential penis growth? like, i dont remember my dick ever growing in puberty except for at age 12/13, then it stopped. feel like it should be a lot bigger

literal cope
phimosis does nothing to stunt, microplastics maybe but its not like chad was eating like ray peat dictated or some shit jfl he has masculine face, big dick, tall height because his genes lined up
This. It’s all genes bro it is what is how tf would cutting your dick do anything

If anything if your dick is longer bone pressed you have insanely shit fat pad genetics like me . I have a inch of fat pad I’m gonna get rid of . If that’s not the case just accept it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and volcelfatcel
literal cope
nonsense. im talking about prenatal exposure to microplastics, like my mother worked in a nursery while she was pregnant and was quite young, so presumably wore makeup, this has been proven to inhibit DHT (not T), that is the hormone responsible for masculinization of the genitals in males. i dont think microplastics have much of an affect after birth besides increasing cancer

i predict that i wouldve had a 6.5-7 inch dick if it wasnt for the poisoning from man made chemicals.

idk every girl has taken my entire 7 inches

gspot isnt 4-5 inches in bro, less than that
Oh, that's always what I've heard. And I'm 7.5" BPEL and never hit my ex's cervix. Maybe at certain angles, but in general I didn't.

Oh, that's always what I've heard. And I'm 7.5" BPEL and never hit my ex's cervix. Maybe at certain angles, but in general I didn't.
After many friend's reports, at 8" you are hitting 50% of them, at 9" almost 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and MrRubiks
If the global average is 5.3 inches, then why does everyone here have 7+ inch cock?

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Mewton, PYT and 1 other person