Can circumcision at 15 stunt penis growth?

Oh, that's always what I've heard. And I'm 7.5" BPEL and never hit my ex's cervix. Maybe at certain angles, but in general I didn't.
what the fuck is wrong with them and why are their pussies so long

i need to go asia and get some short pussy gook so i can feel like a man

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and MrRubiks
That and just the fact that people who are bigger will be more inclined to share. It obviously doesn't reflect a random sampling.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Your dick size is fine bro, so much shit being talked in this thread, just make her cum and you will be fine, also do you still have phimosis?, and what stage? Because that's kinda concerning yea

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Your dick size is fine bro, so much shit being talked in this thread, just make her cum and you will be fine, also do you still have phimosis?, and what stage? Because that's kinda concerning yea
not since ive had my willy sliced

ive never fucked a third worlder, only first world white girls
I know pawgs from 1st world who are 4 and 5 inches deep, so as u see it can differ widely even inside the same race provided that we mean Germanic girls

oh makes sense you should also measure from the the highest point of your public bone. You should only claim bone pressed btw because it doesnt flactuate with fat gaiin/loss qnd studies use bp so if you want yo compare to average you should measure how studies do
Dunno how to measure bone pressed I'm kinda retarded tbh
I just put the ruler on top of my dick and it says slightly above 7 inches so I just claim 7 inches
Isn't that non bone pressed? I'm not measuring wrong as if I measured from the side it would be 8 inches or some shit
I don't think I'm much bigger bone pressed because I only weigh like 115lbs at 5'7" and I'm no exaggeration 10% body fat according to bodybuilders I asked

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
nonsense. im talking about prenatal exposure to microplastics, like my mother worked in a nursery while she was pregnant and was quite young, so presumably wore makeup, this has been proven to inhibit DHT (not T), that is the hormone responsible for masculinization of the genitals in males. i dont think microplastics have much of an affect after birth besides increasing cancer

i predict that i wouldve had a 6.5-7 inch dick if it wasnt for the poisoning from man made chemicals.
Every mother wore makeup. My mom had me at 20 and probably wore even more than the average woman because she's black. Yet here I am with 7 inches non bone pressed. My jaw is narrow and my frame is female tier btw so you would assume based on looking at me that my dht was muh stunted or some shit. Dht only helps you reach your genetic potential. My genes determined a small frame, narrow jaw but a big dick

literal cope
you just got a shit roll genetically and got it
phimosis does nothing to stunt, microplastics maybe but its not like chad was eating like ray peat dictated or some shit jfl he has masculine face, big dick, tall height because his genes lined up
I legit cooked frozen food with the plastic in the microwave and was malnourished during puberty yet I still achieved a big dick jfl. Although I obviously didn't get the face or height part. Those are just shit genetic rolls too

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I legit cooked frozen food with the plastic in the microwave and was malnourished during puberty yet I still achieved a big dick jfl. Although I obviously didn't get the face or height part
yea lol
ppl here are coping tremendously hard
niggas can eat like ray peat calculated measured but theyll never change their genetic destiny of being short, ugly, small dicked, small framed etc.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Every mother wore makeup. My mom had me at 20 and probably wore even more than the average woman because she's black. Yet here I am with 7 inches non bone pressed. My jaw is narrow and my frame is female tier btw so you would assume based on looking at me that my dht was muh stunted or some shit. Dht only helps you reach your genetic potential. My genes determined a small frame, narrow jaw but a big dick
Right, but did every mother spend 8 hours a day touching and handling children's toys in the 90's that are ridiculously filled with microplastics that are proven to inhibit prenatal DHT if the mother handles them? Same with vinyl.
yea lol
ppl here are coping tremendously hard
niggas can eat like ray peat calculated measured but theyll never change their genetic destiny of being short, ugly, small dicked, small framed etc.
It's not really the same though is it? I'm not talking about diet, I'm saying if a mother handles microplastics for hours a day (because her job requires her to) then her male offspring will have subhuman genitalia, phimosis, short AGD etc as shown in studies involving mice and pigs.

tbh i was 6.7 inches at ur age and didnt grow since. its over
Do you use the exact measurement? Mine is 16 cm and its getting converted to imperial as 6.2992125984", is it ok to just roll it to the 6.3" or nah?

• JFL
Reactions: Gluteus
How important is that for dick size? Proof?
Not sure about the length of shaft, but it's responsible for 'masculinization' of the male genitalia, from what I read in one study.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
oh makes sense you should also measure from the the highest point of your public bone. You should only claim bone pressed btw because it doesnt flactuate with fat gaiin/loss qnd studies use bp so if you want yo compare to average you should measure how studies do

It's fine to use bone pressed for medical purposes, but women you sleep with are going to consider your non bone-pressed your real size.

One of the reasons I'm trying to get to 10% bodyfat is to become 7.5+ NBPEL. When I was chubby and was only 6.7 NBPEL I would felt like a fraud claiming my full bone pressed size.

Last edited:
Can it stunt my growth at 15 years old? I am 22 now. My penis didn't really grow at all during puberty. It is a subhuman 5.8 inches fully erect.

I had phimosis due to microplastics during foetal development (glans deformation).
wtf mICRO PLASTICS IN UR PENIS AW HELL NAW
also phimosis is just foreskin right? u realize ur born naturally with that so idk wym by it was a deformation