Can consuming cheese and stretching increase height?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
One of the theories behind the Dutch being so tall is because of their milk and cheese consumption, not genetics. Genetically they're quite similar to other white Western-Euros. But the average Dutchman heightmogs the Germancuck to death. Why? MILKIES.

The height difference between North and South Koreans is a perfect example - both countries have the same people, genetically. Yet the average North Korean is 3-5 inches shorter than the average South Korean.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ght_differences_between_North_and_South_Korea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and IndianJock
One of the theories behind the Dutch being so tall is because of their milk and cheese consumption, not genetics. Genetically they're quite similar to other white Western-Euros. But the average Dutchman heightmogs the Germancuck to death. Why? MILKIES.

The height difference between North and South Koreans is a perfect example - both countries have the same people, genetically. Yet the average North Korean is 3-5 inches shorter than the average South Korean.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ght_differences_between_North_and_South_Korea
Genetics also play a role though.

Yes.

More specifically it's about protein consumption during puberty.
--
And JFL at copy-pasting my post, son :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
just eat cheese theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and ugly nebula
5 2 manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes. Dairy helps you with growth. A generally balanced diet will help you. That + intermittent fasting will make you a giant (see the Dinka tribe in Africa)

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 1973 and SixFootManlet
(see the Dinka tribe in Africa)
Unnamed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
Yes, it would be because of the high K2 content in cheese particularly. Without sufficient K2 your body isn't able to use calcium correctly.
So enough calcium and enough K2 makes for a tall boy

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Luke LLL
Me allergic to cheese and milk reading this thread

giphy.gif

• +1
Me allergic to cheese and milk reading this thread

giphy.gif
Damn how can your body be allergic to food bruh that’s gay af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
last year I was about 5'7 and started getting very strong cravings for milk (i use an e-cigarette and am VERY dependant on caffeine and the cravings were worse than withdrawal from either of those)

am 5'9 now, just under 5'10 (178cm)

• +1
Damn how can your body be allergic to food bruh that’s gay af

Not gay, but in fact genetic inferiority, imagine in a situation that to survive he only can eat cheese, lmao, whatever, every type of allergy is just bad genes.

I eat lot of cheese, ham and milk when younger and i'm still 6'1 manlet