Can estradiol heal bs bruising

recessed_00

recessed_00

Iron
Joined
Sep 4, 2025
Posts
175
Reputation
168
The bruising I get from bonesmashing looks pretty bad , its honestly fucking up my skin even if I use vasseline or moisturiser before it , it still ends up looking bad. Some say that I am hitting too hard but when I do not hit hard, there is no swelling and no room for fibrosis.
Using ghk cu to heal the bruising would be ideal but its too expensive , should I use estradiol creme for my bruises to heal faster, would it work ?
1000015002
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

oscarpe
Replies
6
Views
48
recessed_00
recessed_00
broriott_
Replies
7
Views
72
ThreemlTestADay
T
muxi
Replies
16
Views
35
thundence
thundence
Eldian
Replies
28
Views
193
Eldian
Eldian
d.dio
  • Question
Discussion Bs
Replies
12
Views
69
ascendingpath
ascendingpath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top