Can I bs through goatee?

muxi

muxi

Mediaslayer
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
12
Reason for Thread: I’ve been starting to bs and I’m mostly focusing on my recessed chin. I’m still fat loosing weight I lost over 15kg so most other flaws arent really visible, I’ve also been using Tretinoin for 8 weeks now.
My real question here was if I need to hit harder on the parts where my goatee grows?
Because the hits hurt less so I figured they’d be less effective.
​
Experience and Introduction: So I’ve just been softmaxxing for a while now (I wish i started sooner with hardmaxxing, I was on org a long time ago started 2024 on and off but never made an account I figured i’d just use the search bar if i needed smth)
My most other flaws are also just mouth to nose width ratio it’s nearly 1:1 so my mouth is just too small my nose is pretty ok. And also my canthal tilth is bad it just below 1 degree but looks more like a negative one idk.
So i thought about cutting into my canthus and mouth, surgery is too expensive.

Also just dye my goatee it’s more orange than black or brown it’s like a brown red which people always comment on or make fun
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and thundence
no you dont need to hit harder


its not supposed to hurt like if it's unbearable, you're just supposed to feel slight discomfort
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
no you dont need to hit harder


its not supposed to hurt like if it's unbearable, you're just supposed to feel slight discomfort
Ok thank you, because I thought the hair may lower the damage like a shield idk but thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
Ok thank you, because I thought the hair may lower the damage like a shield idk but thanks
np, mark as solution if i could help you. thanks

the hair would not lower the damage that much, at least you wouldnt feel it. so you dont have to hit hard enough for it to hurt, you just need to hit hard enough to feel slight discomfort as i said before.
 

Similar threads

recessed_00
Replies
1
Views
21
717BP6
717BP6
F
Replies
1
Views
23
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
BatuhanXXX
Replies
9
Views
28
true_subhuman1
true_subhuman1
true Lyn😭
Replies
4
Views
42
its_over_198374
I
d.dio
  • Question
Discussion Bs
Replies
12
Views
69
ascendingpath
ascendingpath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top