Discussion Can facial fat make your cheekbones look bigger?

ecstazy

ecstazy

Knowledgable
Time online
51d 4h 9m
If my cheeks are hollow already but I can grab a lot of fat above my cheekbones (about 17% bodyfat rn), does that mean losing weight could make them look smaller and more dimorphic? I might have a weird fat storage pattern on top of my cheekbones

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Professional
Time online
14d 23h 50m
You can't choose where you put fat jfl and even if you did the fat will cover the cheekbones and you will look more of a chipmunk than a guy with good bones. Bones look a lot different than fat

ecstazy

ecstazy

Knowledgable
Time online
51d 4h 9m
UltimateMan said:
You can't choose where you put fat jfl and even if you did the fat will cover the cheekbones and you will look more of a chipmunk than a guy with good bones. Bones look a lot different than fat
Bro I have decent bones I'm just fat

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Professional
Time online
14d 23h 50m
ecstazy said:
Bro I have decent bones I'm just fat
Nevermind I read that wrong my bad, I thought you wanted to get fatter to increase the size of your cheekbones, from the title

ecstazy

ecstazy

Knowledgable
Time online
51d 4h 9m
UltimateMan said:
Nevermind I read that wrong my bad, I thought you wanted to get fatter to increase the size of your cheekbones, from the title
Nah the opposite lol. They looked smaller on old pics where I was leaner so I think once I get down to 13% bodyfat they'll look more high class

JackHanma

JackHanma

Trainee
Time online
1d 19h 22m
Saw a really good before/after on lookism can’t find it now, but dude had fat grafts for his cheekbones.

MANLETprettyBOY

MANLETprettyBOY

Trainee
Time online
2d 17h 3m
ecstazy said:
weird fat storage pattern on top of my cheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread