Can facial fat make your cheekbones look bigger?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
If my cheeks are hollow already but I can grab a lot of fat above my cheekbones (about 17% bodyfat rn), does that mean losing weight could make them look smaller and more dimorphic? I might have a weird fat storage pattern on top of my cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
Most certainly can.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11770 and 1 other person
You can't choose where you put fat jfl and even if you did the fat will cover the cheekbones and you will look more of a chipmunk than a guy with good bones. Bones look a lot different than fat

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You can't choose where you put fat jfl and even if you did the fat will cover the cheekbones and you will look more of a chipmunk than a guy with good bones. Bones look a lot different than fat
Bro I have decent bones I'm just fat

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
Bro I have decent bones I'm just fat
Nevermind I read that wrong my bad, I thought you wanted to get fatter to increase the size of your cheekbones, from the title

Nevermind I read that wrong my bad, I thought you wanted to get fatter to increase the size of your cheekbones, from the title
Nah the opposite lol. They looked smaller on old pics where I was leaner so I think once I get down to 13% bodyfat they'll look more high class

Saw a really good before/after on lookism can’t find it now, but dude had fat grafts for his cheekbones.

weird fat storage pattern on top of my cheekbones
Maxresdefault 1 5aihJnq