Can fat dissolvers help with lower abdominal fat?

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
When I start cutting if Clen doesn’t go correctly then i might get a fat dissolver like lemon bottle i can inject into areas im not satisfied with. Would this work ik this sounds retarded but I’ve mainly seen fat dissolvers used for face around here

Nah dont do that. Use clen start low build ur way up to 100-120

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Failed thread as always cause you fucking pathetic greycels only care about what is going on in india fuck all of yous

Nah dont do that. Use clen start low build ur way up to 100-120
Thank you bro. So glad you are actually serious about this and not like the shitposters here

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
you can but don't use lemonbottle that shit does nothing hence why there's no inflammation lol.

• +1
you can but don't use lemonbottle that shit does nothing hence why there's no inflammation lol.
Kybella?

any form of deoxycholate will work just get whatever is cheap and available, shouldn't cost more than 10-20 euros a bottle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai and plukee
any form of deoxycholate will work just get whatever is cheap and available, shouldn't cost more than 10-20 euros a bottle.
You have any sources? I remember trying to find kybella and it was difficult af

You have any sources? I remember trying to find kybella and it was difficult af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee and coisbhai
PM me once you found one that works for you I have 10-15% off codes for all of them.
I take back everything i said about you. I just find it hard to believe you’re an outlier with your condition as I’ve seen attractive autistic dudes even fail with relationships and women and such