Can frame compensate for 171cm barefoot height ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Im 171cm barefoot 16 years old 70kg weight

untrained physique and i am LDAR maxxed (aka. I binge eat junk food everyday).

Attachments

• DE5F6AB2-FCA3-4F9C-B1A6-87A3466334AD.jpeg
    DE5F6AB2-FCA3-4F9C-B1A6-87A3466334AD.jpeg
    622 KB · Views: 0
  • ACDA7F2E-0ED2-4C1A-AFD9-86A2060D2A21.jpeg
    ACDA7F2E-0ED2-4C1A-AFD9-86A2060D2A21.jpeg
    501.3 KB · Views: 0
If you have a good face and this is your evening height you can compensate... If this is morning height and your face worse than MTN.... Finito

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Manletmachine
If you have a good face and this is your evening height you can compensate... If this is morning height and your face worse than MTN.... Finito
i am 171cm barefoot at night and idk bout my face but im asian so doesnt that mean sub5 automatically !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Manletmachine and Bonesbonesbonesbone
i am 171cm barefoot at night and idk bout my face but im asian so doesnt that mean sub5 automatically !
Nah don't listen to the retards that call everybody ethnic auto subhuman. Changs exist. Well you should maxx your face cause face=king. Your height ain't great but it's not horrible if you can compensate with face. Your frame is good just put on a bit of lean muscle

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Nah don't listen to the retards that call everybody ethnic auto subhuman. Changs exist. Well you should maxx your face cause face=king. Your height ain't great but it's not horrible if you can compensate with face. Your frame is good just put on a bit of lean muscle
Ok i will start gymmaxxing hardcore can U rate my face in Pm ?

Lol untrained my ass, must be insecure or something, youre heavier than me and I go gym and Im 5'10

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
Stop larping
EVery fucking asian had the same attitude as this chink at my school, they say "Oh I didnt study for the test Im so fucked" meanwhile they score top of class jfl at being untrained.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
EVery fucking asian had the same attitude as this chink at my school, they say "Oh I didnt study for the test Im so fucked" meanwhile they score top of class jfl at being untrained.
Guys who say that they didn't studied for the test and then top should be hanged to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Lucid and zharupodrugu
you have time to grow

Lol untrained my ass, must be insecure or something, youre heavier than me and I go gym and Im 5'10
Iswtg im untrained lol

Guys who say that they didn't studied for the test and then top should be hanged to death
Oof…look maybe ill train to not make the excuse but im gonna look like a roid user and then u guys will say i dont look natty if i do that so its a lose lose situation

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Unironically, this.

Niggas on here act wayyy too retarded for their own good, and I'm not gonna lie fellas, some of the shit that's said here makes me wanna delete my account at times because of how needlessly retarded some of the shit on here is

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
Test + shoe lifts and pray to Allah

Good but fat

Bro i wish this was a larp but im actually untrained…
actually stfu you used to say you were 5'10 youre a chronic liar and just being an attention whore now lol you cant fool us into thinking youre untrained, if you are then you are angle frauding and actually fat because most kids at 16 would be like under 60kg at your age and height

Last edited:
actually stfu you used to say you were 5'10 youre a chronic liar and just being an attention whore now lol you cant fool us into thinking youre untrained, if you are then you are angle frauding and actually fat because most kids at 16 would be like under 60kg at your age and height
Slightly angle fraud on a ipad

i thought i was 5'10 but i measured wrong i got a doctor to measure me