Can giga recessed subhumans like myself reap the benefits of leanmaxxing?

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
I’m tired of the “just see for yourself”.

I want to know if it’s scientifically possible for people with no forward growth to have defined face and hollow cheeks at low enough body fat.

Attachments

• 5FC5E1ED-9878-4E48-942B-342EE395DB40.png
    5FC5E1ED-9878-4E48-942B-342EE395DB40.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 173
  • B35E5CAC-C953-44F8-932D-39C0524A516F.png
    B35E5CAC-C953-44F8-932D-39C0524A516F.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 172
At a low enough body fat everyone can have hollow cheeks
the question is whether you can have them at a sustainable one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, WadlowMaxxing and rambocel
You’re not even terribly recessed it’s just you look like you havent slept in years

• +1
Reactions: Slob, oatmeal, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
You’re not even terribly recessed it’s just you look like you havent slept in years
It’s my negative orbitals bro.

I sleep great but still have the dark circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Your under eye support isn’t the best and your chin is slightly recessed. Otherwise, you look fine and you have average forward growth. More often than not a recessed chin creates an illusion that suggests otherwise.

Grow a beard or look in to implants, fillers, or genioplasty for your chin.

Eyes are more difficult to work with, but I’m sure there are resources to help with that.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7098, rambocel and 1 other person
Your under eye support isn’t the best and your chin is slightly recessed. Otherwise, you look fine and you have average forward growth. More often than not a recessed chin creates an illusion that suggests otherwise.

Grow a beard or look in to implants, fillers, or genioplasty for your chin.

Eyes are more difficult to work with, but I’m sure there are resources to help with that.
could I have a defined face or hollow cheeks at low body fat (8-10%)?

Your under eyes will get much worse the leaner you get. Infraorbital implants or ldar

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and johncruz12345
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Get fillers in the meantime
also can't afford those, and Ive heard they're risky.

Im also 17, and still living with my parents, and they're bluepilled and think im handsome jfl. No way in hell they'd let me get fillers.

Just lose weight bro, we dont know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Ocelot
stop making the same thread everyday you massive faggot and just do it. what the fuck, you're wasting your time no one here can tell the future and tell you if you will look good or not

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, klamus, oatmeal and 3 others
Honestly not that bad bro mogs my profile and I still look decent from the front. Leanmaxxing always helps but just not too lean.

So why leanmaxx if Im boneless?
i dont know, you're wasting your time, atleast your body will look better lol. i dont see your face changing

i dont know, you're wasting your time, atleast your body will look better lol. i dont see your face changing
not even less cheek fat?

not even less cheek fat?

Honestly hollow cheek is not that important.. What is more important if you jaw became more angular when you lose weight.. That will make you more attractive.

Honestly hollow cheek is not that important.. What is more important if you jaw became more angular when you lose weight.. That will make you more attractive.
do you think it will become more angular despite the fact that I'm recessed.

do you think it will become more angular despite the fact that I'm recessed.

Yes of course it is possible.... I have seen plenty of people with recessed side that have robust front but your recession is not bad.. Like you side features are all normal.. They are not at subhuman level.

Last edited:
I'm developing hollow cheeks and my bodyfat is at 17 percent and I'm recessed. So yeah.

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
I'm developing hollow cheeks and my bodyfat is at 17 percent and I'm recessed. So yeah.
Pic? Is your maxilla recessed?

Brutal orbitals you need LF1 + rim implants to fix that

rim implants fix that on their own
Not if the midface is flat and the implant has nothing to reside on.

It will eventually fall down due to its weight and the fact the maxilla is not sloped.

no .lean maxxing only works if you got the bones beneath the fat. i can see you got no bones tbh flat zygomatic arch projection , not forward grown cheek bones projection and bad jaw definition .and your face doesn't look fat to my eyes.everybody here is coping hard
you need the opposite, implants and surgeries to make your nonexistence bones prominent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and klamus
no .lean maxxing only works if you got the bones beneath the fat. i can see you got no bones tbh flat zygomatic arch projection , not forward grown cheek bones projection and bad jaw definition .and your face doesn't look fat to my eyes.everybody here is coping hard
you need the opposite, implants and surgeries to make your nonexistence bones prominent.
tbh is bimax even worth it if you can only get a few mm of projection?

because that's all I would be able to do probs

tbh is bimax even worth it if you can only get a few mm of projection?

because that's all I would be able to do probs
depends on you tbh sure it will make your face better but how is your face now?

It’s my negative orbitals bro.

I sleep great but still have the dark circles
no its not. its ur subhuman recessed maxilla. rope.

keep mewing