can gymmaxxing uplift my face?

24gng

24gng

dopest currycel
title, im skinny asf + i got a weird nose its short and cute but idk its pushed into my skull, it creates lines around and i think after gymmaxxing the bloated face would push it forward or fat will handle the nose, i previously made thread for maxilla ascension but sadly mewing wont do anything only surgery is the key, lmk if i think correctly bout it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sportsmogger
i think after gymmaxxing the bloated face would push it forward or fat will handle the nose
curry iq on display as always

those "lines" are very probably due to a shit maxillary development

i dont know how gaining fat or getting bloated would fix the thing and i even think it would look 10 times worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, wsada and Samsepioler

i dont know how gaining fat or getting bloated would fix the thing and i even think it would look 10 times worse
yeah bro ! me losing fat will help reform the skull to not have shitty maxilla!!!

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
title, im skinny asf + i got a weird nose its short and cute but idk its pushed into my skull, it creates lines around and i think after gymmaxxing the bloated face would push it forward or fat will handle the nose, i previously made thread for maxilla ascension but sadly mewing wont do anything only surgery is the key, lmk if i think correctly bout it
Do skullcrushers with a vehicle

kys faggot ive seen gymaxxers uplifting their face, imo the gymrat who lives next to my house will mog your entire bloodline bitch, get a life chico's meatriding greycel

Do it anyways, even if you don't look better facially, trust me

• +1
Reactions: wsada
yeah bro ! me losing fat will help reform the skull to not have shitty maxilla!!!
im skinny, ive to put on a lil amount of face fat to look better with this recessed maxilla and poor cheekbones

Do it anyways, even if you don't look better facially, trust me
on it, i read a comment of a guy on a blackpill video bout thumbpulling and shit and he wrote this + ive seen many examples of facial uplifting ill give u another one

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-19 170732.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-19 170732.png
    119 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and sportsmogger
do not do it for face due it to not be a skinny faggot

being a big lean mfer is the best feeling on earth no matter how ugly

kys faggot ive seen gymaxxers uplifting their face, imo the gymrat who lives next to my house will mog your entire bloodline bitch, get a life chico's meatriding greycel
why do pajeets always get so agressive when you tell them that they cant fix their face structure by doing stupid stuff?

anyway, if you and your gymcelled boyfriend saw me irl you both would just fucking run lol, specially knowing that your recession is probably insane taking in account you notice nasolabial folds even while being skinny

you are essentially this
Sub1 2

but brown and shorter

theres just no way such a patethic creature like u can mog me, so i can just assume you are a delusional shitskin

why do pajeets always get so agressive when you tell them that they cant fix their face structure by doing stupid stuff?

anyway, if you and your gymcelled boyfriend saw me irl you both would just fucking run lol, specially knowing that your recession is probably insane taking in account you notice nasolabial folds even while being skinny

you are essentially this
View attachment 2618025

but brown and shorter
View attachment 2618028

theres just no way such a patethic creature like u can mog me, so i can just assume you are a delusional shitskin
stay mad + cope + kys + i aint reading allat 🤣💯

stay mad + cope + kys + i aint reading allat 🤣💯
cope with what lmfao

you are bragging of mogging me while also saying your have a poor bone structure

those two sentences cant go next to eachother in a comment

cope with what lmfao

you are bragging of mogging me while also saying your have a poor bone structure

those two sentences cant go next to eachother in a comment
i wont explain a greycel lol jus land your picture to again more validation from me or kys go back to soytok

i wont explain a greycel lol jus land your picture to again more validation from me or kys go back to soytok
i had an old account i made in march and you literally joined one day after me in this new acc, just lolz at the iq of shit-eating pajeets

this is u btw

cope is massive lol assume my face all u want, pipe down lil chico + justify yourself more lmao keep typing
stfu you shit-eating pajeet, no recessed subhuman has the right to tag me and even less he is indian, wont waste any more of my time with a recessed delusional shitskin

welcome to my ignore list